Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,541 to 6,555 of 25034
-
12-15-22 09:40 #18494Senior Member

Posts: 112Hotel Asians
They are Korean not Chinese. So we are safe in that aspect. LOL.
Originally Posted by Nathan1960
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 08:51 #18493Regular Member

Posts: 1Eva
Hi All,
Been in the hobby for a while but new to posting on this board.
Curious if anyone has personal experience with Eva? Looks like the hot MILF type which is just what I am looking for. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/vip-eva-...vidence-955291#erotic.
Appreciate your feed back.
-
12-15-22 08:10 #18492Senior Member

Posts: 150Hotel Asians
Amyone ever notice when visiting a hotel Asian the when you are done they remove the wrapper from you, but I don't know where it goes never see them throw it in the waste paper basket. Just wondering if they are saving it to sent back to the homeland to be analyzed for DNA. They seem to steal and copy everything in the USA.
-
12-14-22 22:15 #18491Regular Member

Posts: 22Cindy
She recently moved and isn't seeing anyone for the time being.
Originally Posted by SimplyLurking
[View Original Post]
Sadly.
-
12-14-22 14:58 #18490Senior Member

Posts: 376Fake Pics
Those pics are fake. That's porn star Karen Fisher. Check out Xvideo where you can see the video that those pics come from.
Originally Posted by Rhodey
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-22 18:48 #18489Senior Member

Posts: 467Boston forum only remembered thief robber stay away.
Originally Posted by Rhodey
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-22 17:48 #18488Senior Member

Posts: 82I personally have not though her pictures are fake that's just a random porn star.
Originally Posted by Rhodey
[View Original Post]
I believe I saw some previous posts saying that they were a real person but that they may have a handler. You should probably check back a few months they were definitely mentioned.
-
12-13-22 16:38 #18487Senior Member

Posts: 45https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/299854612411
Anyone have any experience with this provider?
-
12-13-22 09:29 #18486Senior Member

Posts: 761Your review piqued my interest and I reached out to her just before Thanksgiving. She let me know she was traveling away for the holiday and would be back the following week. I tried reaching out to her again a couple of times in the last 2 weeks and haven't gotten a response either time.
Originally Posted by MikeJL
[View Original Post]
I also noticed her ad on Tryst is taken down. I am wondering if perhaps she just needed some quick money and after seeing a few people closed up shop again? She was inactive for so long. Hoping she didn't get cold feet coming back online.
Has anyone seen her in the last week or two?
-
12-13-22 07:22 #18485Senior Member

Posts: 26Not worth it
Not worth what she's asking. Total rush job. Seems nice enough until you get there then it's all business. Definitely better options out there. Avoid her.
Originally Posted by AwwonAnon
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-22 01:53 #18484Senior Member

Posts: 50Don't recommend
Looks are deceiving. Met her expecting a good time her uncle was on the couch. Awkward, then paid for the qv she rushed with a mediocre BBBJ, got mad because her rushing didn't get me off so had to stand up then finished with hand in towel. Wanted full service but she said.
Originally Posted by JohnV500
[View Original Post]
Should've got the half hour. Overall save your money there's better.
-
12-13-22 00:09 #18483Regular Member

Posts: 22Cindy
I wrote the review. Not sure what her rules are for raw. She is a joy for me. I am very under the radar and don't see anyone else at this time. Haven't seen anyone different in quite some time. It is difficult out there with all of the crazies out there.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
Mike.
-
12-12-22 21:33 #18482Senior Member

Posts: 1251Bears1985
The unicorn you seek exists, but if reports are accurate, she has a sugar daddy who pays her to see no one but him. The unicorn you seek is Alex. Search the Eastern CT thread and you'll find she has a profile and reads the forum. You can send her a PM to see if she's open to the idea. She's by far the best overall provider I've experienced. Some may suck better, and some may fuck better, but none give a better GFE session. She's the whole package. Awhile ago there was Sexy Donna near Hartford. Similar GFE with a smokin body, but the big issue was the language barrier. Good luck and please report if you live your fantasy experience.
-
12-12-22 20:56 #18481Senior Member

Posts: 4545Samara
Don't bother bro, it's obvious Samara won't see me. I was in west Warwick last week and text her and I text her and she still won't acknowledge my text. But luckily I was talking to this girl on Facebook, big ass, big tits, cute face, a little belly and only ask for $80 since she doesn't post on stg so it was great. Spend almost 2 hours for $80 and after bought her food and went home.
Originally Posted by Shaggy2884
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-22 17:08 #18480Senior Member

Posts: 32All I want for Christmas
I'm slowly getting back into the game (had a great experience at an AMP while traveling last week.) and now it's time to start swinging for the fences. I want to fuck a girl raw and then have her suck the life out of me as I cum. Even better, I'd love to have two girls tag team to do it. I'm willing to pay a premium (within reason) for premium service. Black, white, Asian--it doesn't matter--as long as they aren't fat. I know I'm asking for a unicorn, but does anyone have a suggestion?











Reply With Quote





