Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 59 of 205 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 109 159 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 3061
Come and Relax
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #2191
    Quote Originally Posted by Bango  [View Original Post]
    Used to be tropickim on here right?
    I think a long time ago she used to be on HX but no activity on her account since then.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoKipper  [View Original Post]
    She's pretty hot but doesn't work as much as she used to. I think she has a kid now, but she will still see regulars.
    Yep definitely not working as much as few years back. When I asked her she said she just gets tired more easily now. What makes you say she has a kid? She (supposedly) is on birth control. Unless she had a kit in the past year or two.

  2. #2190

    Yumi

    She's pretty hot but doesn't work as much as she used to. I think she has a kid now, but she will still see regulars.

    Quote Originally Posted by KammyMike  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel on Yumi from Enclave? Is she part of TLC?

  3. #2189

    Little Saigon Viet girls

    Hi,

    Sent you a PM. Please check. I have been to this place a few times. It's mostly a miss. I once had a great provider whom I saw several time and we had wonderful chemistry but seems she recently left the group. Wondering if anyone have any other contact for these girls than 1909 number at bedpage ad and 2345 number. If you do, can you please please share with me. I am trying to reconnect with the girl. TIA.

    Quote Originally Posted by CubeBrick  [View Original Post]
    The gals behind that bedpage post apparently share a room or two at a few local motels, and I think they share money for the advertising, kind of like a little co-op. They change girls weekly it seems, and the older gal who oversees this group is also a provider. She offers Greek and can take a pounding.

    Last time I went few weeks ago, I was able to get serviced for $. 6 . Didn't hear any complaints.

    The visits over the past 2 years have ranged from amazing, to average. Once got a cute little Viet Australian, tiny little 21 year old. OMG that was amazing.

  4. #2188

    She wants full donation by stupid Zelle, Cash app or Venmo

    Quote Originally Posted by JulianSorel  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anybody has seen this girl. Few months ago she posted on bedpage. Looks tempting if she is legit.
    Tried to get an appointment with her after some back and forth.

    Then finally when the time came, she expected $250 or $350 up front sent to her app!

    So, of course I'm not that stupid. Declined to send $. Then she turned on a dime and started texting insults.

    In the beginning she even sent a pic of an I'd. With name crossed out. Never seen that before. Weird.

  5. #2187

    Listcrawler-Latina-goes by Jessica-Brandle

    SCAM!

    I got scammed. Beware she has ads on Listcrawler and Callescort. Org.

    She says she has video for sale. I send $20 to her Venmo account and she asked for an additional $15 since there was a two video attached. I say no I want one and send it now. She ghosted after that. See attached.

    I reported her on Listcrawler and Callescort. Org.

    Too bad, she looked hot as hell too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20221215-203454_Venmo.jpg‎   Screenshot_20221215-205147_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20221215-204808_Voice.jpg‎   Screenshot_20221215-210446_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20221215-211951_Chrome.jpg‎  


  6. #2186

    How to find her

    Where can this beauty be found. Please tell.

    Quote Originally Posted by KammyMike  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel on Yumi from Enclave? Is she part of TLC?

  7. #2185
    Quote Originally Posted by EastHornDog14  [View Original Post]
    She tends to use fake pics and operates a bit UTR. If she likes you though you will have a good time. Been seeing her as a regular for a while now.

    Only complaint is she can be a little flaky with her scheduling.
    Used to be tropickim on here right?

  8. #2184

    SubAmy

    Quote Originally Posted by AnythingGoez  [View Original Post]
    Did Subamy move or quit the scene? I don't think she's posted in a while, she used to be an amazing provider.
    She bounced. Hasnt been around in forever.

  9. #2183

    Erika James

    Quote Originally Posted by Taws6  [View Original Post]
    I'll be interested in any responses. Looks like she has a great body (man made) - Her tats do add a level of sluttieness to me, although the confederate battle flag is a bit of a turn off.
    Here's her deal. Mind you, I am going to give opinion and fact.

    FACT:

    Very very nice if you are nice. As I ALWAYS SAY. Don't be a dick. She will fuck you up if you are a dick.

    Sucks a great dick. Great man mades, pussy is good. No too bad of GPS.

    She's a big girl. Gained a lotta weight. Used to be prime time but went downhill pretty quick.

    OPINION:

    She can be moody.

    As I said she doesn't have TOO MUCH GPS, she does have a "better than all the rest and better than you, attitude" so she can be a B1tch, big time b.

    I'm pretty sure she will pick and choose who she plays with as is very discretionary.

  10. #2182

    Lots of pussies in GB parties

    Bruh, just go to GB parties, there tons of these type of pussies there.

  11. #2181
    Senior Member


    Posts: 470
    Quote Originally Posted by CheshireDudeRq  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, anyone have experience with Erika James in Placentia?
    I'll be interested in any responses. Looks like she has a great body (man made) - Her tats do add a level of sluttieness to me, although the confederate battle flag is a bit of a turn off.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CE3FAD3C-C1FF-7723-C902-53B5301CB19E_FF93F878-B312-4CFD-9141-9B367F869CBB.jpg‎  

  12. #2180
    Quote Originally Posted by KammyMike  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel on Yumi from Enclave? Is she part of TLC?
    She tends to use fake pics and operates a bit UTR. If she likes you though you will have a good time. Been seeing her as a regular for a while now.

    Only complaint is she can be a little flaky with her scheduling.

  13. #2179

    ErikaJames

    Hey all, anyone have experience with Erika James in Placentia?

  14. #2178
    Quote Originally Posted by CubeBrick  [View Original Post]
    The gals behind that bedpage post apparently share a room or two at a few local motels, and I think they share money for the advertising, kind of like a little co-op. They change girls weekly it seems, and the older gal who oversees this group is also a provider. She offers Greek and can take a pounding.

    Last time I went few weeks ago, I was able to get serviced for $. 6 . Didn't hear any complaints.

    The visits over the past 2 years have ranged from amazing, to average. Once got a cute little Viet Australian, tiny little 21 year old. OMG that was amazing.
    Does mama Have a name? I want to know who to ask for. Thank you!

  15. #2177

    Yumi from Enclave

    Anyone have intel on Yumi from Enclave? Is she part of TLC?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E50487C3-CBB5-40C1-8CEB-C1E0AC31F253.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape