Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 871 to 885 of 3061
-
12-18-22 23:15 #2191Senior Member

Posts: 120I think a long time ago she used to be on HX but no activity on her account since then.
Originally Posted by Bango
[View Original Post]
Yep definitely not working as much as few years back. When I asked her she said she just gets tired more easily now. What makes you say she has a kid? She (supposedly) is on birth control. Unless she had a kit in the past year or two.
Originally Posted by GoKipper
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-22 23:06 #2190Senior Member

Posts: 112Yumi
She's pretty hot but doesn't work as much as she used to. I think she has a kid now, but she will still see regulars.
Originally Posted by KammyMike
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 15:20 #2189Senior Member

Posts: 34Little Saigon Viet girls
Hi,
Sent you a PM. Please check. I have been to this place a few times. It's mostly a miss. I once had a great provider whom I saw several time and we had wonderful chemistry but seems she recently left the group. Wondering if anyone have any other contact for these girls than 1909 number at bedpage ad and 2345 number. If you do, can you please please share with me. I am trying to reconnect with the girl. TIA.
Originally Posted by CubeBrick
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 10:17 #2188Senior Member

Posts: 144She wants full donation by stupid Zelle, Cash app or Venmo
Tried to get an appointment with her after some back and forth.
Originally Posted by JulianSorel
[View Original Post]
Then finally when the time came, she expected $250 or $350 up front sent to her app!
So, of course I'm not that stupid. Declined to send $. Then she turned on a dime and started texting insults.
In the beginning she even sent a pic of an I'd. With name crossed out. Never seen that before. Weird.
-
12-16-22 00:15 #2187Senior Member

Posts: 436Listcrawler-Latina-goes by Jessica-Brandle
SCAM!
I got scammed. Beware she has ads on Listcrawler and Callescort. Org.
She says she has video for sale. I send $20 to her Venmo account and she asked for an additional $15 since there was a two video attached. I say no I want one and send it now. She ghosted after that. See attached.
I reported her on Listcrawler and Callescort. Org.
Too bad, she looked hot as hell too.
-
12-12-22 17:31 #2186Senior Member

Posts: 60How to find her
Where can this beauty be found. Please tell.
Originally Posted by KammyMike
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-22 10:56 #2185Senior Member

Posts: 58Used to be tropickim on here right?
Originally Posted by EastHornDog14
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-22 09:50 #2184Senior Member

Posts: 397SubAmy
She bounced. Hasnt been around in forever.
Originally Posted by AnythingGoez
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-22 09:44 #2183Senior Member

Posts: 397Erika James
Here's her deal. Mind you, I am going to give opinion and fact.
Originally Posted by Taws6
[View Original Post]
FACT:
Very very nice if you are nice. As I ALWAYS SAY. Don't be a dick. She will fuck you up if you are a dick.
Sucks a great dick. Great man mades, pussy is good. No too bad of GPS.
She's a big girl. Gained a lotta weight. Used to be prime time but went downhill pretty quick.
OPINION:
She can be moody.
As I said she doesn't have TOO MUCH GPS, she does have a "better than all the rest and better than you, attitude" so she can be a B1tch, big time b.
I'm pretty sure she will pick and choose who she plays with as is very discretionary.
-
12-12-22 01:35 #2182Senior Member

Posts: 491Lots of pussies in GB parties
Bruh, just go to GB parties, there tons of these type of pussies there.
-
12-11-22 23:10 #2181Senior Member

Posts: 470I'll be interested in any responses. Looks like she has a great body (man made) - Her tats do add a level of sluttieness to me, although the confederate battle flag is a bit of a turn off.
Originally Posted by CheshireDudeRq
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-22 20:56 #2180Senior Member

Posts: 120She tends to use fake pics and operates a bit UTR. If she likes you though you will have a good time. Been seeing her as a regular for a while now.
Originally Posted by KammyMike
[View Original Post]
Only complaint is she can be a little flaky with her scheduling.
-
12-11-22 17:52 #2179Regular Member

Posts: 8ErikaJames
Hey all, anyone have experience with Erika James in Placentia?
-
12-11-22 16:42 #2178Senior Member

Posts: 45Does mama Have a name? I want to know who to ask for. Thank you!
Originally Posted by CubeBrick
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 23:33 #2177Senior Member

Posts: 513Yumi from Enclave
Anyone have intel on Yumi from Enclave? Is she part of TLC?










Reply With Quote





