Thread: DI Discreet Info Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 5811
-
12-15-22 17:42 #2961Regular Member

Posts: 1DI management likely shut her side hustle down while she's with them. Don't compete with the house.
Originally Posted by WildMan1966
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 17:03 #2960Regular Member

Posts: 12Aaliyah
Okay, so this cowboy has been doing this a long time. DI is the very best and today I finally got the stars to align and I met Aaliyah. That is simply as good as they come. Beautiful, smart, sexy and talented. Perfect.
-
12-15-22 16:46 #2959Senior Member

Posts: 77Ginger. Shreveport
Looks like Ginger is traveling through Shreveport, Louisiana this week! Looks liked she charges a little more than her DI rates. The ad does have her phone number.
https://tryst.link/escort/ginger-478
-
12-15-22 14:47 #2958Senior Member

Posts: 40No luck
I followed your link. No luck finding her. Can you help.
Originally Posted by HumpyDumpty
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 13:10 #2957Regular Member

Posts: 11Hi, the link no longer works, can you post another or DM link / photos?
Originally Posted by HumpyDumpty
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 11:46 #2956Senior Member

Posts: 180Wow, those boobs are hypnotizing, I can't wait to suck them.
Originally Posted by HumpyDumpty
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 11:38 #2955Senior Member

Posts: 808Not me
I've been banned from seeking arrangements. DI doesn't know who I am the ban me.
Originally Posted by Bigg2003
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 11:20 #2954Senior Member

Posts: 579My bad
I thought you posted that before but don't care enough to look through your posts. LOL.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 11:11 #2953Senior Member

Posts: 186Kelly
She is also posting on escort site. Check out for more pics.
Originally Posted by BeMine
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/103901861#.
-
12-15-22 10:25 #2952Senior Member

Posts: 127Yet.
You are playing the "game", so you haven't experienced those negatives outcomes "yet". If you are playing the game, which you admitted too, yet means "your eligible too." The only way to be completely safe is to not play at all.
Originally Posted by Cook72
[View Original Post]
How much risk someone takes is a personal decision. Who is to say who is right, who is wrong, who is good, who is bad? I agree the community needs to look out for one another and be "safe." "Safe" is a relative term, however.
-
12-15-22 09:21 #2951Senior Member

Posts: 1904I don't know if I am naive or not, but I disagree that you shouldn't pay to play if worried about STD's. I have been in the hobby a long time and take a healthy circumspect approach to it. This approach so far has kept me from getting robbed, cash and dashed, LEO encounters and away from the pharmacy, all while enjoying some beautiful ladies. Actually, early on I did get cash/ dashed by a stripper I met OTC, damn she was hot and the most perfect pussy I have ever seen. Anyway, certainly there are always risks, but you can mitigate (not eliminate) them IF you wish. You are correct though, I am not willing to pay the (non-financial) price of being careless. While I am sure BBFS does happen, I hope the better escorts agree with me and protect themselves and us. I guess to each his own.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 08:15 #2950Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts

Posts: 171BBFS controversy
I agree with fellow member Ty Cox. If you don't believe these ladies are doing BBFS you are very naive. Everyone has a price. Last time this was talked about the poster deleted his post and disappeared? Coincidence? I am not posting this from my main account so that they do not know who I am either. I have had BBFS with most of them. Just get regularly tested. Everyone will get an STD at some point. That's just how this game goes. I've been doing this for most of my life and my doctor is a great buddy of mine. I am sure for now the girls will say no to BBFS to all the newbies but us seasoned and discreet vets get it for the correct price. Let your wallet and Benjamins do the talk. Hopefully no one gets banned by sharing they tested positive for something because that would be shitty from di management to do. Just know I'll keep hitting it raw and wait for your turn.
-
12-15-22 07:06 #2949Senior Member

Posts: 808Nope
Your wrong. LOL.
Originally Posted by Bigg2003
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 00:28 #2948Senior Member

Posts: 38Not Reddit
Sorry, wasn't meant as a dis. I've just been on Reddit too much and can't help noticing when the username is directly tied to the post.
Originally Posted by PopinHerMouth
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-22 21:50 #2947Senior Member

Posts: 579Banned
I thought you mentioned you were banned? LOL.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





