Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 364 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 414 464 864 1364 ... LastLast
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19378
    Fake account for deposit scammers, ignore all posts


    Posts: 3

    Perf hookup

    Hey guys,

    Just wanted to leave a review about a beautiful young woman I met with over thanksgiving. I'm new in the area so I don't have many connections here, I've been looking on tinder and Reddit but couldn't find any real girl who was serious to meet. After looking I come across a girl named Chelsea, she was 5'2 C cup boobs and nice ass to grab onto! She asked for half upfront so I hesitated but after talking to her and getting comfortable I was more than happy to. Sure enough within the hour she gave a knock at my door and it was the same beautiful girl! The sex was amazing, I mean top notch. I haven't had sex this good in the past 10 years. She's easy to vibe w and connect with. She said I was allowed to share her information with anyone who was interested so get ahold of me if you need it!

  2. #19377

    Pine Motel

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyThreeBalz  [View Original Post]
    I stayed at the Pine Motel once about a year and a half ago. Absolutely infested with bedbugs. Paid for a week, stayed one night, washed all my clothes when I left. Very nosy staff.
    That sounds like a deal breaker to me, thanks. I guess back to getting a room for a night but using it for 2 or so hours.

  3. #19376

    Probably TGTBT

    Quote Originally Posted by PickleRic  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/103755456#.

    Anyone have experience with this? Responsive, offered video chat confirmation (waiting to do that now). Hasn't asked for deposit. Gave general location in Indy. She's sexy af though and seems TGTBT with no reviews or comments on LC.
    Don't have first hand on this one, but girls that look like this aren't advertising there for real. My guess, if you scroll, you'll find the same ad elsewhere with different pictures of another TGTBT provider. Found one on Tuesday with this really hot blonde. And the ad copy said she was a hot young Asian new to town. Buyer beware. And never, under any circumstances, pay any kind of deposit for anything. And I mean EVER.

  4. #19375

    Scammers

    Alright was messing around with some of the scammers yesterday. Ya know wasting there time. So going back and forth with one that is trying to be legit. Had they picked a different location, they would have fooled me. Once your at the site, then the want a deposit before room number. So I flipped it on them that the guy working the desk is setting me up with someone else. Send them a bunch of fake pictures. Ends up being a chick from Dallas. She actually calls me to ***** about me scamming her time. Highlight of my day. God only knows how much she has stolen from others. By the way what has happened to all the mid day girls? Used to be able to catch a few decent girls just after lunch time.

  5. #19374

    Thanks for nothing

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Learn how to use the site and you can find some reviews of her.
    I did search and got no results. That is why I asked for info.

  6. #19373
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKing  [View Original Post]
    Pine Motel is on the westside on W Washington unless there is another one. A stripper from Dancers I talked to on Snap suggested we meet there since you can rent by the hour. She ended up backing out so I never was there.
    I stayed at the Pine Motel once about a year and a half ago. Absolutely infested with bedbugs. Paid for a week, stayed one night, washed all my clothes when I left. Very nosy staff.

  7. #19372
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardJeff  [View Original Post]
    Anyone use Pine Motel on East Side. Talked to them today and they do 3 or 4 hours for $40.
    Pine Motel is on the westside on W Washington unless there is another one. A stripper from Dancers I talked to on Snap suggested we meet there since you can rent by the hour. She ended up backing out so I never was there.

  8. #19371

    Pine Motel

    Anyone use Pine Motel on East Side. Talked to them today and they do 3 or 4 hours for $40.

  9. #19370

    Peach (0659)

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/103755456#.

    Anyone have experience with this? Responsive, offered video chat confirmation (waiting to do that now). Hasn't asked for deposit. Gave general location in Indy. She's sexy af though and seems TGTBT with no reviews or comments on LC.

  10. #19369

    Latest scam, Google verification number

    This one sent me a google verification number to make sure I was real:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/103686284

    They send you a text message with a Google Voice verification code and ask you for that code. If you give them the verification code, they'll try to use it to create a Google Voice number linked to your phone number. (Google Voice gives you a phone number that you can use to make calls or send text messages from a web browser or a mobile device.)

    So, what's the harm? The scammer might use that number to rip off other people and conceal their identity. Sometimes these scammers are after a Google Voice verification code and other information about you. If they get enough of your information, they could pretend to be you to access your accounts or open new accounts in your name.

    Be very careful out there guys.

  11. #19368

    Family business

    Quote Originally Posted by Garmila  [View Original Post]
    I agree! Didn't see her that much because I thought she was pricey. I would jump at the chance now tho! The ultimate GFE. Is Mom still in the business?
    It's hard to keep track of mom. Last I heard she was living full time out west, but made trips here often to visit the kids. I know from several months ago she would still play with some regulars but I don't know if she advertised anywhere. As for her offspring, Looks like Jordan caught a break and if not out of her least favorite uncle's house now should be soon with some restrictions. The other daughter Everly is still in the hobby and supporting a habit for two last I was told.

  12. #19367
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16

    Carmen

    Visited Carmen for one hour this eve and was pleased.

    No bareback, no kissing.

    Mish, Cowgirl, 69, CBJ.

    She's personable, accommodating.

    I'll visit her again.

    https://callescort.org/317-732-0989‬.

  13. #19366
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer  [View Original Post]
    The SB and escort sites all seem to be scammers or worse. It used to be you could reliably find some solid independents (Backpage, Craig's List) and now it's all Escort Alligtor scam sites with little to no opportunity to connect with a legit, accomplished independent. Even P411, which used to be reliable, is nothing more than visiting providers, and some of them are looking for $1,000 for an hour (and I've seen more than that). I don't even know how List Crawlers and the Babylons and Alligators stay up. So many of the same ads with different photos and if you do "connect" they're ALL pushing for deposits which I absolutely will not do under any circumstances. Avalon, where are you! Nikki Brand, where are you! Andrea Virgo, where are you! LOL.
    Agree with the above posting 100% . Did the bad girls of Listcrawler, BackPage and Nuvo really just quit the business?

  14. #19365

    Jordan Love

    Quote Originally Posted by Rdk0218  [View Original Post]
    I miss Jordan Love! I know many didn't have good experiences with her but the few times I saw her she was fantastic. I believe she was Miss Cate's daughter. Now there's a mother / daughter combo I'd have loved to encounter!
    I agree! Didn't see her that much because I thought she was pricey. I would jump at the chance now tho! The ultimate GFE. Is Mom still in the business?

  15. #19364

    Passing for sure.

    No BJ's? Super pass. Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    Saw her more than a year ago. Smokes a lot. No GFE. No BJ at all. Stayed in a total dump place off 21st & Shadeland. The only positive is that she looks somewhat like her highly filtered pics and was available when I contacted her. I thought about walking out based on the heavy cloud of smoke and am sorry I didn't.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape