Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 365 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 415 465 865 1365 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19363

    Anyone dream with.

    https://bloomington.skipthegames.com...d/021419342531 wondering if she is worth it. A dream, that is. Vbg.

  2. #19362

    The True Pros

    Out of those, the only one I have seen is Becki Labine (formerly LaBeau). In fact, that was my first experience in the hobby. I have not found an orator who comes close to her flute-playing skills. She could have finished me off in 30 seconds if she wanted to, but somehow knew how to make me last for 90 minutes. She said she couldn't imagine herself retiring, but I think the way everything changed after CL got shut down and then the pandemic may have set her on a different path. (And somehow even her good-bye hugs felt better than anybody else's).

    I guess one of us...:P is just going to have to get elected governor next cycle! Push a bill to make it legal and drive out all the scammers! (Rainwater came pretty darn close, but not close enough).

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer  [View Original Post]
    My faves. Avalon, Andrea Virgo, Nikki Brand and Becki LaBine. We'll never see their like again. Not to mention the fact that women under 30 are pretty crappy in bed for the most part and then, when you're done with the fun, you have to try and talk with them.
    Last edited by LuvGingerGirls; 12-12-22 at 18:17. Reason: spelling

  3. #19361

    Anna fka Dreamy

    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with Anna?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...k/836676279926
    Saw her more than a year ago. Smokes a lot. No GFE. No BJ at all. Stayed in a total dump place off 21st & Shadeland. The only positive is that she looks somewhat like her highly filtered pics and was available when I contacted her. I thought about walking out based on the heavy cloud of smoke and am sorry I didn't.

  4. #19360

    Anna

    Does anyone have any experience with Anna?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...k/836676279926

  5. #19359

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    https://verashacarter.escortbook.com

    They usually send 1-2 girls through per month. I get the emails. Cost is usually 350 or 400 for an hour. I would say the girls are on par looks wise with the better looking DI girls but service is usually not quite as good. But it's nice change of pace sometimes.
    I've been in this for year on Sunday. Learned a lot in a year and I think the biggest thing for me is now variety (which can sometimes be pricey). I take every opportunity to indulge when I travel too. It's great we have DI but my focus on the experiences. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. A lot of my good experiences have over shadowed the small handful of bad.

  6. #19358

    Safeoffice

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer  [View Original Post]
    The SB and escort sites all seem to be scammers or worse. It used to be you could reliably find some solid independents (Backpage, Craig's List) and now it's all Escort Alligtor scam sites with little to no opportunity to connect with a legit, accomplished independent. Even P411, which used to be reliable, is nothing more than visiting providers, and some of them are looking for $1,000 for an hour (and I've seen more than that). I don't even know how List Crawlers and the Babylons and Alligators stay up. So many of the same ads with different photos and if you do "connect" they're ALL pushing for deposits which I absolutely will not do under any circumstances. Avalon, where are you! Nikki Brand, where are you! Andrea Virgo, where are you! LOL.
    https://verashacarter.escortbook.com

    They usually send 1-2 girls through per month. I get the emails. Cost is usually 350 or 400 for an hour. I would say the girls are on par looks wise with the better looking DI girls but service is usually not quite as good. But it's nice change of pace sometimes.

  7. #19357

    Not that I am aware of

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer  [View Original Post]
    The SB and escort sites all seem to be scammers or worse. It used to be you could reliably find some solid independents (Backpage, Craig's List) and now it's all Escort Alligtor scam sites with little to no opportunity to connect with a legit, accomplished independent. Even P411, which used to be reliable, is nothing more than visiting providers, and some of them are looking for $1,000 for an hour (and I've seen more than that). I don't even know how List Crawlers and the Babylons and Alligators stay up. So many of the same ads with different photos and if you do "connect" they're ALL pushing for deposits which I absolutely will not do under any circumstances. Avalon, where are you! Nikki Brand, where are you! Andrea Virgo, where are you! LOL.
    I am not sure what your budget it, but if you can afford it DI is the way to go. I used tryst for a bit and that is okay, but there are still a couple of scammers on there. You can find a diamond in the rough once every blue moon on the sites you mentioned but I typically just stick with DI now. Honestly the hogs on Babylon want to same for an hour as the DI women do or pretty close to it and provide no where near the experience you will get with DI. As with most things in life, you get what you pay for. I stopped tryst when one girl I used to see on there got the gps and went from 350 to 1 k per hour, absolutely insane.

  8. #19356

    Are there ANY reliable escort sites besides DI?

    The SB and escort sites all seem to be scammers or worse. It used to be you could reliably find some solid independents (Backpage, Craig's List) and now it's all Escort Alligtor scam sites with little to no opportunity to connect with a legit, accomplished independent. Even P411, which used to be reliable, is nothing more than visiting providers, and some of them are looking for $1,000 for an hour (and I've seen more than that). I don't even know how List Crawlers and the Babylons and Alligators stay up. So many of the same ads with different photos and if you do "connect" they're ALL pushing for deposits which I absolutely will not do under any circumstances. Avalon, where are you! Nikki Brand, where are you! Andrea Virgo, where are you! LOL.

  9. #19355

    Indeed, those days are gone.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    Scams, deposits, setups, drugs, ripoffs, all virtually unknown just 20 years ago. I'm so glad I got to experience it then. This hobby was loaded with real pros that (mostly) would never touch drugs, worked out regularly, had legit lives and invited you to their homes. Many became friends. Miss Cate, Andrea Virgo, amazing Bella Loren. And there's Sophie Silk, Sky and Hot Macy, Avanelle, Jazabel Sloan, Adryana in their prime. Good Lord it can give an old man the vapors. What a great link!

    https://www.drdwg.com/416/Indianapolis, IN.
    My faves. Avalon, Andrea Virgo, Nikki Brand and Becki LaBine. We'll never see their like again. Not to mention the fact that women under 30 are pretty crappy in bed for the most part and then, when you're done with the fun, you have to try and talk with them.

  10. #19354

    Good to know

    Quote Originally Posted by RustonMcGraw  [View Original Post]
    Avoid, scammer.
    Good to know, appreciate the heads up. I haven't ever been scammed by her but there was one time I reached out and she was supposed to come to my place but never showed. Will avoid in the future and as always appreciate the reviews from the guys out here, saves us all a headache.

  11. #19353
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    Scams, deposits, setups, drugs, ripoffs, all virtually unknown just 20 years ago. I'm so glad I got to experience it then. This hobby was loaded with real pros that (mostly) would never touch drugs, worked out regularly, had legit lives and invited you to their homes. Many became friends. Miss Cate, Andrea Virgo, amazing Bella Loren. And there's Sophie Silk, Sky and Hot Macy, Avanelle, Jazabel Sloan, Adryana in their prime. Good Lord it can give an old man the vapors. What a great link!

    https://www.drdwg.com/416/Indianapolis, IN.
    Dammit Jim! I'm a doctor not a time machine!

  12. #19352

    Missed a few

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    Scams, deposits, setups, drugs, ripoffs, all virtually unknown just 20 years ago. I'm so glad I got to experience it then. This hobby was loaded with real pros that (mostly) would never touch drugs, worked out regularly, had legit lives and invited you to their homes. Many became friends. Miss Cate, Andrea Virgo, amazing Bella Loren. And there's Sophie Silk, Sky and Hot Macy, Avanelle, Jazabel Sloan, Adryana in their prime. Good Lord it can give an old man the vapors. What a great link!

    https://www.drdwg.com/416/Indianapolis, IN.
    Definitely some gems on that link, someone must have gotten their hands on the old e.com profiles. A few stars missing in action from that listing were Sensory Surprise and the illustrious Jaimee.

  13. #19351

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayrn75  [View Original Post]
    So I'm passing through later this week.

    Anyone have insight on Taylor?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...d/752633209100
    Avoid, scammer.

  14. #19350
    Quote Originally Posted by GoForGusto  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about a year ago and no deposit was required. I know she does bounce around quite a bit and goes between here and IL. I think with her, day-of scheduling is going to be your best bet. I'd repeat with her (given no deposit required), as she has a pretty open, kink friendly menu.
    She never required a deposit, but I went ahead and gave her a deposit to cover Uber back and forth. Was a shame, as she has a good menu and pricing was fair. Just don't understand the ghosting. If you can't make it, you can't make it. But give me the deposit back.

  15. #19349

    Miss Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by AstralLife  [View Original Post]
    Had a pre-arranged meeting for several hours with Miss Kitty. This was done several weeks in advance. Arrived at hotel, sent room number via text and email, and she never showed up the following night. Won't respond to any texts or e-mails now. I did give her a bit of a deposit. Most pissed off about the wasted evening.
    I saw her about a year ago and no deposit was required. I know she does bounce around quite a bit and goes between here and IL. I think with her, day-of scheduling is going to be your best bet. I'd repeat with her (given no deposit required), as she has a pretty open, kink friendly menu.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape