Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 6705
-
12-19-22 18:19 #2430Senior Member

Posts: 36Looking for Nuru?
Any recommendations on getting a great Nuru Massage in Orlando?
Thanks in advance!
-
12-19-22 11:53 #2429Senior Member

Posts: 118Goddess lalini
She used to post on body rubs websites. She has a tantra service too, but it specifically states non sexual tantra LOL. I might pul the trigger on this one day.
Originally Posted by ThaaAtOne
[View Original Post]
https://intuitivetantra.com/practiti...oddess-lalini/
-
12-18-22 20:00 #2428Senior Member

Posts: 100Where did Jewel post? Love to catch up with her.
Originally Posted by PhotoMan343
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-22 19:39 #2427Senior Member

Posts: 27Jewel
I sent her a text the other day seeing about going for a visit. She responded pretty quickly but said she was traveling back from OH that night. Haven't had opportunity to try to connect since.
Originally Posted by PhotoMan343
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-22 13:55 #2426Banned Member

Posts: 104Jewel
She has a post up this week saying she's back. No reply?
Originally Posted by SMF1234
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 23:19 #2425Senior Member

Posts: 322She is delusional Gold Finger Syndrome
Look at those prices and you should Run Away. I kindly told her on FB she was out of my budget, and she gave me the How Valuable My Time is Speech. I gave her the How Valuable My Money is Speech and blocked her.
Originally Posted by TimmyHill
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 22:21 #2424Senior Member

Posts: 492Divine Massage
Sexy AF, slim thick mixed girl. Gives an amazing massage, one of the best IMO. HOWEVER, she is completely, utterly, 100% legit. Will not engage if you try to roam not will she give any hints for extras.
Originally Posted by TimmyHill
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 10:49 #2423Senior Member

Posts: 128She sounds nice, contact info please? Thanks.
Originally Posted by WhydouCare
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 10:27 #2422Senior Member

Posts: 275The divine massage
Has anyone visited her? https://www.thedivinemassage.com/.
It sounds like the massage takes place at her house since she'll schedule you for whatever time you want.
-
12-15-22 12:37 #2421Senior Member

Posts: 51I contacted her too. Do to my schedule, I'm looking setting up something Saturday. She gave me the same breakdown in pricing and I'm tempted to do the 4 hand with her and ally. I report back next week.
Originally Posted by WhydouCare
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 10:25 #2420Senior Member

Posts: 660Heidi
Forgot to post a few weeks ago. Finally got to schedule. Nice lady. Level1 she was dressed in tight slacks top. Was ok but more for less other places. Put her on same as Valerie off kirkman. But Valerie stripped for ending. So there is that. Probably won't repeat.
-
12-15-22 10:21 #2419Senior Member

Posts: 660Alexa
https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...y-rubs/2268403
I have yet to see a review. I contacted and has a menu from cuddling to 4 handed nuru w / shower. I think she works with ALLY not sure. Price in ad is old / special when it was posted.
-
12-15-22 08:52 #2418Senior Member

Posts: 240Same experience
I had an appointment scheduled Monday. Great coms before. Once I arrived Monday crickets. In fact I haven't gotten a response 3 days later. Probably dodge a bad provider. Oh well Stay safe my friends.
Originally Posted by DrP60
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-22 16:15 #2417Senior Member

Posts: 330Jazmin
Had to cancel yesterday due to work and rescheduled.
Originally Posted by DrP60
[View Original Post]
For today. Got there a little early and waited 25 minutes for me which is very generous.
And heard nothing.
Did not expect this either and she was very open on her comms today.
Be safe all.
-
12-14-22 13:54 #2416Senior Member

Posts: 453Rachel busty eve
Finally had an off day and was able to connect with Rachel. Met her at her nice, safe incall location and was quite surprised at how short she actually is. She did a good massage and I opted for the headache relief finish. Will see her again when I can get the time mid day.












Reply With Quote




