Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,991 to 10,005 of 30808
-
12-16-22 10:49 #20818Senior Member

Posts: 578Yea
Not going to work out too well. One thing especially with cashapp nowadays you have to get a 'feel' for the provider. I do outcalls almost exclusively so when they arrive you can get a good feel for them. If they're using the bathroom and speaking normally, start taking their shoes / clothing off I'm good. Its the ones that don't do that and just sit but don't make any moves. They're going to bolt the moment you send the cashapp. Got to the point I can smell them a mile away. When you probe like 'you want to get comfortable?' or something nonchalant and they start talking about the money, nope. Also sometimes everything is right and you're just incompatible. You just don't fit together and that's nobody's fault really. You don't click. In that case you got to just take the L. And yes most definitely some I don't post about because of a variety of reasons. But yea man good luck with that.
Originally Posted by GWV90
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 10:18 #20817Senior Member

Posts: 458Mailbox
Empty now thanks.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 09:59 #20816Senior Member

Posts: 78Lol
Yeah ok. Try that out and report back. You will probably have to try 3-4 providers to get a good feel. Some guys are closed lip about the good ones. Keeps the line in the parking lot short.
Originally Posted by KyLoren1
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 09:35 #20815Senior Member

Posts: 188Trinal
Your inbox is full.
-
12-16-22 09:08 #20814Senior Member

Posts: 62Yeah, I'd be shocked if she's out already.
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 08:13 #20813Senior Member

Posts: 229This one has reviews on the Charlotte board. Can't remember here name. But they was not great. She has a group of friends that will stay in the restroom for her safety. I personally never seen her. But with all the red flags. Cute girl and she was on my list last year. She occasionally goes back and forth to the Charlotte area.
Originally Posted by BlueDrifter
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 08:09 #20812Senior Member

Posts: 229Harley Quinn
She's used to go by Harley and she has some reviews.
Originally Posted by AlwaysAround24
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 06:47 #20811Senior Member

Posts: 281Mistress Scorpio
I saw a recent review for her on the oThER site. This can't be a real review right? I remember her going to visit her uncle many years ago and thought she was supposed to be with him a long, long time.
-
12-15-22 23:54 #20810Senior Member

Posts: 104Senior members
So this is more for the truly experienced and well versed guys. When I read these boards I see more mongers saying that the dream was a waste of money or underwhelming than I do see they had a great time and actually got their moneys worth. With that being said what do the senior guys think of the idea of simply telling the provider you aren't going to pay until the service is complete just so you can avoid being ripped off. I'm sure several providers are going to balk at the idea but I'm sure the ones who want the money are going to see it through. Seniors please feel free to school me.
-
12-15-22 21:50 #20809Senior Member

Posts: 342Info
Anyone had experience with this one.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/794275997269
-
12-15-22 20:54 #20808Senior Member

Posts: 140I tried setting up a date with her couple months ago. Texted back and forth and agreed for certain time and donations. Texted her when I was halfway there so she could be ready, but then she asks me how much time I wanted to spend with her. Made me feel like she was high or something. So I canceled and went back home.
Originally Posted by AlwaysAround24
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 20:44 #20807Senior Member

Posts: 140Info
Has anyone seen this one?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/-looking-for-some-fun-come-see/904705108931
-
12-15-22 19:25 #20806Senior Member

Posts: 234Lauren Lust
Has anyone experienced a date with her?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/604937415660
-
12-15-22 19:20 #20805Senior Member

Posts: 77Marianne in Pittsboro?
Any one know if she started doing massages again? I used to see a long time ago.
-
12-15-22 19:16 #20804Senior Member

Posts: 77Massage with a Smile?
Anyone know if she is still doing her thing?











Reply With Quote





