Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 505 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 5 405 455 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 555 605 1005 1505 ... LastLast
Results 7,561 to 7,575 of 25715
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18155
    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    https://fairborn.skipthegames.com/fe...c/505717907350

    I'm pretty sure someone reviewed this provider or asked about her before. I just don't remember her name. I've seen her ads on STG for months.
    Bed bug girl pretty sure she has no teeth as well.

  2. #18154
    Quote Originally Posted by Norgan8989  [View Original Post]
    She confirmed with you? Gave you a location already? Her prices seem a bit higher than average and she offers every service available. Those are usually scams. Do not pay anything in advance. Not even a small deposit of $10.
    For sure not paying anything in advance. Hopefully my post history would indicate I'm not that guy. We have a confirmed time, but not a location as of yet. Since this will be a TOFTT situation of course my awareness to anything nefarious will elevated. I'll report back my findings.

    BB.

  3. #18153

    Maneater

    Went to see RealManeater this morning and was not disappointed. Her place is currently in a semi-industrial area so you can't park in front of it. I parked right around the corner near the restaurant and only had a two minute walk to get to her place. I had texted I was there and she came out to meet me. While I can see parking in that area at night being a minor concern, she doesn't see anyone after 3 pm so no problem there.

    We went upstairs and I got to see the infamous Blowjob chair she has.

    I experienced her legendary oral skills and was wiped out within 10 minutes of walking through the door.

    She is concerned because no one has been coming to see her this week. She does have to move by the 28th and she is closer to finding a place. I think she said she will know by middle of next week at the latest.

    Here's hoping that more will go see her before she has to move. Every little bit helps.

    Fly low, be cool and always check your six.

  4. #18152
    Quote Originally Posted by Westy0311  [View Original Post]
    Do you really think every monger in the world comes on to this site, LOL? No one on here is going to do anything by combatting that by not participating as she's advertising in Tryst and in the Cincinnati area. If you choose not to pay that amount, that's your business but think think forum in the Dayton area is going to force her to lower her prices, or anyone else for that manner (on tryst, maybe the crackheads that some of you frequent), you're highly mistaken, LOL. I say this loosely, but it's like telling Michelangelo that he's over charging for one of his masterpieces and thinking you're going to get the same kind of quality elsewhere. Stick with your crackheads and crackhead prices.
    Sounds like you're defending someone for being overpriced, don't have to be cheap to be a crackhead.

  5. #18151

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020  [View Original Post]
    Got something set up for later in the day. Didn't see any reports. Says she's in Springfield. Any intel?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/170715769616
    She confirmed with you? Gave you a location already? Her prices seem a bit higher than average and she offers every service available. Those are usually scams. Do not pay anything in advance. Not even a small deposit of $10.

  6. #18150

    Joanna

    Got something set up for later in the day. Didn't see any reports. Says she's in Springfield. Any intel?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/170715769616

  7. #18149

    Red head

    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    https://fairborn.skipthegames.com/fe...c/505717907350

    I'm pretty sure someone reviewed this provider or asked about her before. I just don't remember her name. I've seen her ads on STG for months.
    I have seen her twice for BBBJ got the job done. Big tits not so nice house looks better in pictures no clue on name though. She is definitely legit.

  8. #18148
    Do you really think every monger in the world comes on to this site, LOL? No one on here is going to do anything by combatting that by not participating as she's advertising in Tryst and in the Cincinnati area. If you choose not to pay that amount, that's your business but think think forum in the Dayton area is going to force her to lower her prices, or anyone else for that manner (on tryst, maybe the crackheads that some of you frequent), you're highly mistaken, LOL. I say this loosely, but it's like telling Michelangelo that he's over charging for one of his masterpieces and thinking you're going to get the same kind of quality elsewhere. Stick with your crackheads and crackhead prices.

    Quote Originally Posted by RMachine  [View Original Post]
    It is ridiculous that she is asking for $450. I probably will not pay that even if I can afford it. We could prevent this from happening by not participating.

  9. #18147

    What's Her Name?

    https://fairborn.skipthegames.com/fe...c/505717907350

    I'm pretty sure someone reviewed this provider or asked about her before. I just don't remember her name. I've seen her ads on STG for months.

  10. #18146

    It is Sofia

    Quote Originally Posted by TalentScouter  [View Original Post]
    An hour visit was thoroughly enjoyed with this young lady as many have reported. Wow! She is totally fixated on you and your pleasure with MSOG what a pleaser. Great clean smoke free location didn't see anyone lurking around and felt totally safe. Her communication was excellent and she was fresh and ready right on time. I will definitely be repeating.
    I am almost certain that this monger is reporting on Sofia not Sophia. Please get the spelling right as I believe there is a different girl that goes by Sophia. I just want to make sure we are on the same track.

  11. #18145
    Quote Originally Posted by Norgan8989  [View Original Post]
    First one the ad is already down. My personal philosophy is. No face photo on her ad, steer clear! (Too high of a potential for uncle in disguise.).
    Dang my bad. She goes by G Saint and has multiple handles as 'SweetGentheGem. ' Only found one report on her from awhile back.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/405474024009
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mjg4ndcyyza2zwmyzjbjmtizywe0mzczmzflmjljm2q1njjlmta.jpg.jpg‎  

  12. #18144
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  13. #18143

    Sophia

    An hour visit was thoroughly enjoyed with this young lady as many have reported. Wow! She is totally fixated on you and your pleasure with MSOG what a pleaser. Great clean smoke free location didn't see anyone lurking around and felt totally safe. Her communication was excellent and she was fresh and ready right on time. I will definitely be repeating.

  14. #18142

    True

    Quote Originally Posted by RMachine  [View Original Post]
    It is ridiculous that she is asking for $450. I probably will not pay that even if I can afford it. We could prevent this from happening by not participating.
    Said it once I'll say it a million times, for that kind of money you can get much better women off of Eros. Not some MILF with fake knockers and almost for certain subpar service and attitude.

  15. #18141

    The old days

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlue314  [View Original Post]
    Duo can be a really good time or a complete disaster. The girls have to have a good repor and be compatible. Most times it's more like a tag team event. One girl fucks ya, while the other girl hits the pipe or walks away and then switch and repeat.

    Thes crackhead girls can't get along long enough to be reliable together. Some one accuse the other of stealing customers or drugs or the like. Years ago it use to be a really fun time.

    Had many good 2 girls and me, Janet and Cookie, Springfield Red and her friends. Columbus Ashley and her red haired friend, JENNA& MONICA Cincinnati Dayton.
    Springfield Red. I miss her. She was a blast! Bunch of photos and a few videos of her and me tucked away for those dry spells.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape