Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 6,541 to 6,555 of 25038
-
12-16-22 12:33 #18498Senior Member

Posts: 3748Camilla Lee? Is she REALLY active again?!
In case you don't know her, my 9 year old pics of her are in my post 7591, here:
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...111&viewfull=1#post4391111.
Currently, she is listed as "active" on that crooked site Erotic Monkeyshit, and according their description there, she was "last seen" THIS month--Dec 2022:
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/camilla-...vidence-579406
But is she REALLY working again? Or is this just more fake whoreshit on that review-stealing, crooked site? Does anyone know? (Of course I do NOT pay that crooked site in order to read their stolen reviews. I KNOW that many of those Monkeyshit reviews were stolen from oTheR sites. Indeed, I know with certainly that they publish stolen reviews. Because they stole many of MY reviews!
So, is she really back, after all these years, and taking spermloads again in her talented little twat? Or what? Please post if you know, either way!
-
12-16-22 05:42 #18497Senior Member

Posts: 45Where is this Asian hotel? Any links??
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 14:04 #18496Senior Member

Posts: 762In my experience they are trying to dispose of all evidence and make sure it doesn't end up in the hotel trash. I think there are much easier ways to get access to american DNA, I'd be shocked if they were doing what you are contemplating.
Originally Posted by Nathan1960
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 10:30 #18495Senior Member

Posts: 81Carolina paulsen in warwick
Hi Fellows.
Any news on the following, looks sexy and great.
https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...3699.htm?cat=1
Any of you having any experience with her. I am planning to see her today. If no one than I will review.
Titu.
-
12-15-22 09:40 #18494Senior Member

Posts: 112Hotel Asians
They are Korean not Chinese. So we are safe in that aspect. LOL.
Originally Posted by Nathan1960
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 08:51 #18493Regular Member

Posts: 1Eva
Hi All,
Been in the hobby for a while but new to posting on this board.
Curious if anyone has personal experience with Eva? Looks like the hot MILF type which is just what I am looking for. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/vip-eva-...vidence-955291#erotic.
Appreciate your feed back.
-
12-15-22 08:10 #18492Senior Member

Posts: 150Hotel Asians
Amyone ever notice when visiting a hotel Asian the when you are done they remove the wrapper from you, but I don't know where it goes never see them throw it in the waste paper basket. Just wondering if they are saving it to sent back to the homeland to be analyzed for DNA. They seem to steal and copy everything in the USA.
-
12-14-22 22:15 #18491Regular Member

Posts: 22Cindy
She recently moved and isn't seeing anyone for the time being.
Originally Posted by SimplyLurking
[View Original Post]
Sadly.
-
12-14-22 14:58 #18490Senior Member

Posts: 376Fake Pics
Those pics are fake. That's porn star Karen Fisher. Check out Xvideo where you can see the video that those pics come from.
Originally Posted by Rhodey
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-22 18:48 #18489Senior Member

Posts: 468Boston forum only remembered thief robber stay away.
Originally Posted by Rhodey
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-22 17:48 #18488Senior Member

Posts: 82I personally have not though her pictures are fake that's just a random porn star.
Originally Posted by Rhodey
[View Original Post]
I believe I saw some previous posts saying that they were a real person but that they may have a handler. You should probably check back a few months they were definitely mentioned.
-
12-13-22 16:38 #18487Senior Member

Posts: 45https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/299854612411
Anyone have any experience with this provider?
-
12-13-22 09:29 #18486Senior Member

Posts: 762Your review piqued my interest and I reached out to her just before Thanksgiving. She let me know she was traveling away for the holiday and would be back the following week. I tried reaching out to her again a couple of times in the last 2 weeks and haven't gotten a response either time.
Originally Posted by MikeJL
[View Original Post]
I also noticed her ad on Tryst is taken down. I am wondering if perhaps she just needed some quick money and after seeing a few people closed up shop again? She was inactive for so long. Hoping she didn't get cold feet coming back online.
Has anyone seen her in the last week or two?
-
12-13-22 07:22 #18485Senior Member

Posts: 26Not worth it
Not worth what she's asking. Total rush job. Seems nice enough until you get there then it's all business. Definitely better options out there. Avoid her.
Originally Posted by AwwonAnon
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-22 01:53 #18484Senior Member

Posts: 50Don't recommend
Looks are deceiving. Met her expecting a good time her uncle was on the couch. Awkward, then paid for the qv she rushed with a mediocre BBBJ, got mad because her rushing didn't get me off so had to stand up then finished with hand in towel. Wanted full service but she said.
Originally Posted by JohnV500
[View Original Post]
Should've got the half hour. Overall save your money there's better.











Reply With Quote





