Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #6511
    Quote Originally Posted by NoDrama0330  [View Original Post]
    Does the meaning come out positive any way you explain it LOL.
    Pretty much either she is being managed or is learning the trade from the wrong people. Clock watching and limited position so you don't wear her out. I would rather see Jovi, but the price of admission is a one and done for me. I haven't found a provider worth seeing again at these prices for one hour. If anyone wants to dm a clean mature utr girl with reasonable prices and a private residential incall that's okay with bare, I would appreciate it. Let's see if that unicorn exists.

  2. #6510
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcSpencer  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean by 'not a great lay'?
    Does the meaning come out positive any way you explain it LOL.

  3. #6509
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcSpencer  [View Original Post]
    Not only for this, but I think Jovi is also selective even to meet someone or not.
    You have to have $$ and verify that's about it.

  4. #6508

    Sensual Sabrina

    Quote Originally Posted by Nunya206  [View Original Post]
    I will contribute one to the cause Sensual Sabrina. Not a great lay, but is open to it.
    What do you mean by 'not a great lay'?

  5. #6507

    Jovi selective is true

    Quote Originally Posted by Nunya206  [View Original Post]
    Yes, there was an upcharge. I think ss is available for anyone and Jovi might be more selective. I could be wrong.
    Not only for this, but I think Jovi is also selective even to meet someone or not.

  6. #6506

    Ss

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxGuy044  [View Original Post]
    Now, this is one I've had my eye on. Was there an upcharge?
    Yes, there was an upcharge. I think ss is available for anyone and Jovi might be more selective. I could be wrong.

  7. #6505

    Ss

    Quote Originally Posted by Nunya206  [View Original Post]
    I will contribute one to the cause Sensual Sabrina. Not a great lay, but is open to it.
    Now, this is one I've had my eye on. Was there an upcharge?

  8. #6504

    Surprised

    Quote Originally Posted by NoDrama0330  [View Original Post]
    She's been around awhile in multiple places I don't think there is a cat or bag here. LOL.
    I'm surprised about this one but maybe I just live under a rock. I've been interested in her but her profile states no to any BB. LOL.

  9. #6503
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunya206  [View Original Post]
    I will contribute one to the cause Sensual Sabrina. Not a great lay, but is open to it.
    Also, she looks managed. I remember her posting a picture with a guy in the background.

  10. #6502
    Quote Originally Posted by NoDrama0330  [View Original Post]
    She's been around awhile in multiple places I don't think there is a cat or bag here. LOL.
    I will contribute one to the cause Sensual Sabrina. Not a great lay, but is open to it.

  11. #6501
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunya206  [View Original Post]
    Damn the cats out of the bag. I was hoping to hit it a couple times before people found out. Oh well on to the next one.
    She's been around awhile in multiple places I don't think there is a cat or bag here. LOL.

  12. #6500
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagener  [View Original Post]
    If she likes you and you've got a bit dick she will even initiate without a request. Amazing. Begged to be filled with my.

    Swimmers and lord did she get filled up. Twice.
    Damn the cats out of the bag. I was hoping to hit it a couple times before people found out. Oh well on to the next one.

  13. #6499

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandIllusions  [View Original Post]
    Have the same question. Pm if you prefer. Thanks.
    1. 6.

    Two different 3 star hotels the two times I saw her.

  14. #6498

    Oh Jovi belongs here

    Quote Originally Posted by Dagener  [View Original Post]
    She looks great and reviews are stellar. Anyone tap that bare yet?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-amp-Beautiful!-Let-me-show-you-how-desirable-you-are-l&highlight=Jovi.
    If she likes you and you've got a bit dick she will even initiate without a request. Amazing. Begged to be filled with my.

    Swimmers and lord did she get filled up. Twice.

  15. #6497

    Makes two

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelNguyen  [View Original Post]
    What were her rates? Residential incall or hotel? PM if you'd prefer. Thanks for the intel!
    Have the same question. Pm if you prefer. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape