Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2976

    Jaimee

    I dreamt of Jaimee a while back. I had read multiple reviews that seemed TGTBT so I had to find out for myself.

    Just my opinion and maybe she was off as she is still trying to recoup from an illness, but I was not as impressed as I had read I would be. Don't get me wrong, she is beautiful and a fun time. I guess I just expected more based on reviews. However, she was very sweet and I would not say to not go see her. But just keep your expectations in check.

  2. #2975

    Ginger

    Anyone know when Ginger is coming back? I miss her being in the lineup.

  3. #2974
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexTiger  [View Original Post]
    I was driving thru the fashionable area and glanced over at the residences, for those of us that visited that wonderful corner unit, Merry Christmas!
    Oh yes, and my first time there was actually a few days before Christmas. It was a very merry time indeed.

  4. #2973

    Your blessed to have a 2nd account. Super smart should have thought of that.

    Yea. The booker told. Me. Everyone that said they went raw with a di girl is lying and will be blocked if they post it. Lmoa. That's a crying shame. You know rhe bookers are women because they tey ans hide it. If your models are fucking raw. Promote that, require regular verified testing of the models ans make. Money off the upcharge. Bit when you allow a new model to put oivs up that look like they came from an Obama phone. And don't want people to know Sam has saggy titties. Hilarious. Ill be back fuckin their models raw in a few year tho. Fake identities are easy asf to make.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rnorton217  [View Original Post]
    I agree with fellow member Ty Cox. If you don't believe these ladies are doing BBFS you are very naive. Everyone has a price. Last time this was talked about the poster deleted his post and disappeared? Coincidence? I am not posting this from my main account so that they do not know who I am either. I have had BBFS with most of them. Just get regularly tested. Everyone will get an STD at some point. That's just how this game goes. I've been doing this for most of my life and my doctor is a great buddy of mine. I am sure for now the girls will say no to BBFS to all the newbies but us seasoned and discreet vets get it for the correct price. Let your wallet and Benjamins do the talk. Hopefully no one gets banned by sharing they tested positive for something because that would be shitty from di management to do. Just know I'll keep hitting it raw and wait for your turn.

  5. #2972

    How do you know all of this?

    How do you know the inner workings of DI? I thought they kept how things work a. Secret.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cook72  [View Original Post]
    They are independent and choose to book through DI. Which gives them access to the DI's likely large prescreened customer base. Customers that are likely much safer and dependable than what they might deal with on their own. Plus someone to handle communications. In my mind they are independent contractors and can charge what they want on DI, now if they over charge they may not get customers, but isn't that the free market system. Many have left the DI services and handled everything on their own, many have also returned to DI, so there must be some value to what DI provides. Your right, I don't care what DI charges, that is between the ladies and DI, I only care about the value that I receive in my transaction. I also don't care about the business costs of my doctor, lawyer, plumber, retailer, etc. I may care about their success, and may like them personally, but it's a business transaction, and that is what it is for the ladies too!

  6. #2971

    Scheduling

    Quote Originally Posted by Cook72  [View Original Post]
    They are independent and choose to book through DI. Which gives them access to the DI's likely large prescreened customer base. Customers that are likely much safer and dependable than what they might deal with on their own. Plus someone to handle communications. In my mind they are independent contractors and can charge what they want on DI, now if they over charge they may not get customers, but isn't that the free market system. Many have left the DI services and handled everything on their own, many have also returned to DI, so there must be some value to what DI provides. Your right, I don't care what DI charges, that is between the ladies and DI, I only care about the value that I receive in my transaction. I also don't care about the business costs of my doctor, lawyer, plumber, retailer, etc. I may care about their success, and may like them personally, but it's a business transaction, and that is what it is for the ladies too!
    Absolutely agree DI is no question the easiest way to go for both the girl and the client. Could you imagine trying to schedule appointments all the while seeing guys at the same time and dealing with screening and cancelations? That would be awful. DI makes this way easier and the service is unbelievable and reliable. I wish more guys knew about this because I think it would keep the girls busy for their entire stay and keep them coming back. I hear stories of girls sometimes being slow on their visits, there are more than enough guys in Indy and the surrounding area, I think its just awareness, I never knew of this service and I stumbled on it booking a girl on another site once, I didn't know businesses like this existed. Amazing!

  7. #2970

    Residences at the Sheridan

    I was driving thru the fashionable area and glanced over at the residences, for those of us that visited that wonderful corner unit, Merry Christmas!

  8. #2969

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by BeMine  [View Original Post]
    Wow, those boobs are hypnotizing, I can't wait to suck them.
    Boobs are great, other than that, I was disappointed. I'll stick with Madison!

  9. #2968
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by Rnorton217  [View Original Post]
    DI management is greedy with what they charge these girls. I doubt anyone here has cared to ask but they have told me before when I tip generously. Wish these girls would go independent like others do with loyal customers.
    They are independent and choose to book through DI. Which gives them access to the DI's likely large prescreened customer base. Customers that are likely much safer and dependable than what they might deal with on their own. Plus someone to handle communications. In my mind they are independent contractors and can charge what they want on DI, now if they over charge they may not get customers, but isn't that the free market system. Many have left the DI services and handled everything on their own, many have also returned to DI, so there must be some value to what DI provides. Your right, I don't care what DI charges, that is between the ladies and DI, I only care about the value that I receive in my transaction. I also don't care about the business costs of my doctor, lawyer, plumber, retailer, etc. I may care about their success, and may like them personally, but it's a business transaction, and that is what it is for the ladies too!

  10. #2967
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    Caitlin (Isabel) and Jayla have run ads coinciding with DI in the past and no one has forced them to remove them. I imagine it's more work than it's worth. Booking your own stuff while DI is also booking you. Probably feels hectic and the chance of overlap / cancellation has to get higher.
    It would not surprise me that DI I uses other sources for advertisement.

  11. #2966

    Is that true?

    Quote Originally Posted by Erlick  [View Original Post]
    DI management likely shut her side hustle down while she's with them. Don't compete with the house.
    Caitlin (Isabel) and Jayla have run ads coinciding with DI in the past and no one has forced them to remove them. I imagine it's more work than it's worth. Booking your own stuff while DI is also booking you. Probably feels hectic and the chance of overlap / cancellation has to get higher.

  12. #2965

    Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxbat72  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Ginger is traveling through Shreveport, Louisiana this week! Looks liked she charges a little more than her DI rates. The ad does have her phone number.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ginger-478
    Its to bad they have relocated Ginger. I book my business travel to Indy based around her availability. She is my favorite DI Girl.

  13. #2964

    Comical

    Quote Originally Posted by Rnorton217  [View Original Post]
    DI management is greedy with what they charge these girls. I doubt anyone here has cared to ask but they have told me before when I tip generously. Wish these girls would go independent like others do with loyal customers.
    Like any deal, it takes 2 parties to agree to it. Do you go to your favorite steakhouse and tell them they're greedy? There's plenty of independent women who you can see if you don't like the rates, go see them instead.

  14. #2963
    Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts


    Posts: 171

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Erlick  [View Original Post]
    DI management likely shut her side hustle down while she's with them. Don't compete with the house.
    DI management is greedy with what they charge these girls. I doubt anyone here has cared to ask but they have told me before when I tip generously. Wish these girls would go independent like others do with loyal customers.

  15. #2962

    Milani

    Late post I saw Milani a week ago safe location parking sucked had to pay. Very pleasant to talk to seems to enjoy the job. BBBJ would definitely see again. Seemed to want to please hope she stays with Di for awhile.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape