Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Grafenberg
  1. #2141

    CP Current Line Op

    Any 411 on Eve & Becky appreciated. Most interested in who has my fav type of ass. Small, firm, heart shaped with a thigh gap.

    I need to try & get verified at some other AMPs. I like the 45 minute rate at CP. I'm not looking to spend $300 plus for high volume girls.

  2. #2140

    Samantha at MoonPalace

    One of SB cancel on me. So decided to see Samantha. She very skinny and petite. Pretty face, with a little bit of a snaggletooth, which is cute for Javanese standards. Communication was good she understood English enough to explain her extra opinions. Did the typical shower, with not much going on during the shower. Great BBJ with BLS, LFK, DATY, and Extra. Tight, but could take a pounding. She seems to enjoy herself and was very vocal. Over all a positive experience compared to some of my other recent trips to MP. She here for 5 more days.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomk2323  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Samantha yet?

  3. #2139

    CherryDD extras

    Quote Originally Posted by Nogardeulb  [View Original Post]
    Cherry DD stayed at Kpop the first 2 tours, then switch to AG just a couple of weeks ago.
    She's not bad; but not to everyone's taste despite her offering extras for upcharges. She's currently playing in MetroG at NYC for semi-tour.

  4. #2138

    Cherry DD

    Quote Originally Posted by Koolakulak  [View Original Post]
    Is Cherry DD back at Kpop?? I don't see her listed on the website. Or is this an old review? I had an amazing time with Cherry last time she was at Kpop and would revisit if she is back there.
    Cherry DD stayed at Kpop the first 2 tours, then switch to AG just a couple of weeks ago.

  5. #2137
    Quote Originally Posted by FabGnale  [View Original Post]
    Saw Cherri. Pictures are accurate and she is Hot! Verification was easy since I am on P411. Did $35* for the hour. Everything was GFE. Preview BBBJ in the shower, likes to kiss with her tongue. Back to the bed, she gives a very long BBBJ while spitting on Junior to keep him lubed. She then licked my hole, wow 1st for me. She then sticks her sexy rump in your face while she continues blowing JR. When she finally mounts, she takes it in every position. I finish and back to the shower. I would repeat.
    Is Cherry DD back at Kpop?? I don't see her listed on the website. Or is this an old review? I had an amazing time with Cherry last time she was at Kpop and would revisit if she is back there.

  6. #2136

    Line-up pretty abysmal

    Quote Originally Posted by Nogardeulb  [View Original Post]
    Dika was w / CP not Kpop.
    No matter where they rotate, once they make themselves a mediocre exp, unless theres a huge redemption, it's simply not really worth chipping the cash anymore with the economy like this.

  7. #2135

    Samantha at MoonPalace

    Has anyone seen Samantha yet?

  8. #2134

    Dika

    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    Seems like Dika from KpopG has rotated to DreamAsian in NJ this time as Bijou. Another rebrand. LOL.
    Dika was w / CP not Kpop.

  9. #2133

    Dika kpopG

    Seems like Dika from KpopG has rotated to DreamAsian in NJ this time as Bijou. Another rebrand. LOL.

  10. #2132

    Might be this one

    Quote Originally Posted by Heme9  [View Original Post]
    One of my best experience at MP. Way prettier in person. Skin smells like ripe pheromones. Super cute and smiley, always trying to keep the conversation going. Service is average as expected but man her look is 10/10 for me. There was a mirror in the room I had her facing it during doggy and my god it was one of the best sight ever. Glad I went to see her. She's here for another 2 days before heading to NY. Does anyone has the NY site?
    https://myluxeescape.com/content/

    They're technically in Jersey, not NY. But literally across from Manhattan. I noticed that two of the current girls have used the exact same pics from Moon Palace.

  11. #2131
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12

    Karin MP

    One of my best experience at MP. Way prettier in person. Skin smells like ripe pheromones. Super cute and smiley, always trying to keep the conversation going. Service is average as expected but man her look is 10/10 for me. There was a mirror in the room I had her facing it during doggy and my god it was one of the best sight ever. Glad I went to see her. She's here for another 2 days before heading to NY. Does anyone has the NY site?

  12. #2130

    Cherri DD at KPop Girls

    Saw Cherri. Pictures are accurate and she is Hot! Verification was easy since I am on P411. Did $35* for the hour. Everything was GFE. Preview BBBJ in the shower, likes to kiss with her tongue. Back to the bed, she gives a very long BBBJ while spitting on Junior to keep him lubed. She then licked my hole, wow 1st for me. She then sticks her sexy rump in your face while she continues blowing JR. When she finally mounts, she takes it in every position. I finish and back to the shower. I would repeat.

  13. #2129

    Sweet Asian gem

    I texts Booker said she's available today.

  14. #2128

    Rotation from NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo0987  [View Original Post]
    Saw Roya before and decided I just had to see her again after my last session and she didn't disappoint.

    Regular with the agency so just called up and set up my time. Same location and routine. Got buzzed up and got to the door where she was looking amazing in her see through lingerie. Instant hard on with that nice rack. Pretty face, soft skin, thin body. Quick peck and we're in to the room where I'm all over her. I ask for a quick shower and we hop in with the regular preview BBBJ. Back to the bed where she continues the show and dt and pays attention to the boys. I thing was other times she offers BBFS I'm sure rides cg, rcg, we switch for some mish and then doggy where I blow in that small ass. Cleans me up and offers for seconds but I'm spent today so I pass and just go for a massage and small talk. Ask for a shower, changed hopped out for a water bottle, and quick kiss to come back soon. She's awesome and her pics are pretty much identical to her. Might drop by sometime again.

    https://browneyesgirlsva.blog/roya-2/
    Is she the same Roya that's currently from NJ K-agency DreamAsian? Different photos, but both seem to offer raws. Thanks.

  15. #2127

    Renamed

    SAG was their initial name and current name here is sweet angels.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillOckham  [View Original Post]
    Which agency is Sag? Do you mean Sweet Asian Girls?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape