Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 10,051 to 10,065 of 12185
-
12-15-22 06:18 #2135Senior Member

Posts: 2422Dika kpopG
Seems like Dika from KpopG has rotated to DreamAsian in NJ this time as Bijou. Another rebrand. LOL.
-
12-14-22 21:52 #2134Senior Member

Posts: 90Might be this one
https://myluxeescape.com/content/
Originally Posted by Heme9
[View Original Post]
They're technically in Jersey, not NY. But literally across from Manhattan. I noticed that two of the current girls have used the exact same pics from Moon Palace.
-
12-14-22 19:49 #2133Regular Member

Posts: 12Karin MP
One of my best experience at MP. Way prettier in person. Skin smells like ripe pheromones. Super cute and smiley, always trying to keep the conversation going. Service is average as expected but man her look is 10/10 for me. There was a mirror in the room I had her facing it during doggy and my god it was one of the best sight ever. Glad I went to see her. She's here for another 2 days before heading to NY. Does anyone has the NY site?
-
12-14-22 18:06 #2132Senior Member

Posts: 100Cherri DD at KPop Girls
Saw Cherri. Pictures are accurate and she is Hot! Verification was easy since I am on P411. Did $35* for the hour. Everything was GFE. Preview BBBJ in the shower, likes to kiss with her tongue. Back to the bed, she gives a very long BBBJ while spitting on Junior to keep him lubed. She then licked my hole, wow 1st for me. She then sticks her sexy rump in your face while she continues blowing JR. When she finally mounts, she takes it in every position. I finish and back to the shower. I would repeat.
-
12-14-22 16:49 #2131Senior Member

Posts: 265Sweet Asian gem
I texts Booker said she's available today.
-
12-14-22 16:36 #2130Senior Member

Posts: 2422Rotation from NJ
Is she the same Roya that's currently from NJ K-agency DreamAsian? Different photos, but both seem to offer raws. Thanks.
Originally Posted by JoJo0987
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-22 15:39 #2129Regular Member

Posts: 4Renamed
SAG was their initial name and current name here is sweet angels.
Originally Posted by WillOckham
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-22 14:44 #2128Regular Member

Posts: 4Shany
I am curious as well about her and availability of Nuru. I am guessing she will be available later this week?
Originally Posted by Pornstar2022
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-22 11:59 #2127Senior Member

Posts: 957Also interested in CP Hyeri & Becky
CP is the only Korean AMP in a client of, have been forever. I'm very rarely disappointed, but now and then they are older than advertised. Luckily Korean woman age like vampires!
Originally Posted by JsppsgFun4
[View Original Post]
Interested in both doll babies there now, although I doubt I could see Hyeri before she leaves today, unfortunately.
Also, is there a reason almost no one posts a link to the agency girls they post about? I hate having to find them. Thanks to the monger that posted a link to all the establishments a while back, that helped.
Here's the link to the home page. Click to see both.
https://www.clubparadiseusa.com/
-
12-14-22 10:17 #2126Senior Member

Posts: 311Who?
Which agency is Sag? Do you mean Sweet Asian Girls?
Originally Posted by Pornstar2022
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-22 09:52 #2125Senior Member

Posts: 265Shany from Sag?
Anyone know anything about Shany from Sag? . Also I had a thresome with Kira and the new girl from Lufvs. It was pretty cool Kira was the real star of it to me tho but nevertheless good from both. Any reports from Mp? As well.
-
12-14-22 09:46 #2124Senior Member

Posts: 38Becky at CP
Becky from CP looks familiar but someone I haven't seen before. Any experiences with her?
Thanks.
-
12-13-22 08:47 #2123Regular Member

Posts: 10Jane at HT
Has anyone seen Jane at Happytogetherva? Pics look hot but couldn't find reviews anywhere.
-
12-13-22 05:46 #2122Regular Member

Posts: 12Kai
She's a hot MILF.
Originally Posted by YoyoSpa
[View Original Post]
She can be a little cold in the beginning but does open up if you ask for DFK. She does the thing where she really presses down on your D with CG and we did it very deep and slow, which was new for me. Not sure if I will repeat but was hoping for a more cheerful personality.
-
12-12-22 23:38 #2121Senior Member

Posts: 94LvGFS Hikari
Scheduled a same day appointment with Haruna. When I arrived and entered, she was no where to be found. Met Kira (Ruru) who'd I met before and Hakari. Chose Hakari when they met the same amount I had planned. Hikari looks like the pics where she is on the sofa though I think she was more attractive in person. I would also say the description is correct as she looked young and had a tight body. Standard session progression. Her English is ok and allowed some unaided conversation. Though young she was enthusiastic, fun and GFE with DFK and CIM completion. Good session and will repeat if possible. She is gone after the weekend. DM with any questions. My numbers would be 8/8 App / Perf.
https://lovegfs.com/hikari/











Reply With Quote





