Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 80 of 648 FirstFirst ... 30 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 130 180 580 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 9711
This blog is moderated by Christophe1
  1. #8526
    Shill for some place called CG, ignore all posts


    Posts: 168

    Ava at CG

    Thought I'd liven up this forum as I don't find myself here very often. Ava was the immediate availability and I was short on time and in true monger fashion, I said WTF, why not. I'm glad I did as Ava's ass most definitely looks amazing on her tiny body. The jiggles and ass claps that ensue handling her as a proper spinner are intoxicating. Will be turning to her for some more visits as well as when she goes in for that 69 BBBJ, that clean shaven snatch is only second to how large I look in her mouth. Think I found my replacement spinner fix for the time being. Probably going to make an appointment before Christmas to make sure I can focus on the festivities. Happy hunting boys.

  2. #8525
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnHada  [View Original Post]
    Oh yes 100% agreed. Cola was my underrated ATF for sure. That body oh my!! Who has that body now? Any Kgirls?
    None that I know of have that body. She had a coke bottle shape on a tall slender frame. Elle? Closest in my mind. Tall, slim waist with curves.

  3. #8524

    Cola

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmGib1  [View Original Post]
    These pics don't do her justice. Cola looked way better, had a body built for sin, and knew how to use it.
    Oh yes 100% agreed. Cola was my underrated ATF for sure. That body oh my!! Who has that body now? Any Kgirls?

  4. #8523
    Quote Originally Posted by HongKongBoy  [View Original Post]
    Do people give extra tips or gift at Christmas?
    I never tip or gift. I just take them out to a nice dinner LOL.

  5. #8522
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohnJohn  [View Original Post]
    Cola was a very sweet hot young caring girl. Sorry for the diversion from the constant pursuit of new pussy.
    These pics don't do her justice. Cola looked way better, had a body built for sin, and knew how to use it.

  6. #8521
    Quote Originally Posted by HongKongBoy  [View Original Post]
    Do people give extra tips or gift at Christmas?
    During Christmas I always get re-gifted from Kgirls because they don't want the mongers flowers, candies, socks, and small presents. They want "cash"!

    I give the gifts to homeless people. Lolz.

    Same goes for Valentines Day I have gotten so much chocolate every year from kgirls who get them form mongers. It hilarious and I give them to homeless people as well.

    They girls want Cash!

    Regardless, I always tip if services are good and that's why I get to see girls OFC and even the ones that leave and go back to Korea I keep in touch with. Or, other Kgirls who retire that I currently see that are not active but allow me to see them in states like NYC and NJ.

    I'm off to Korea for Christmas to see ex Kgirls that I always have tipped and have been seeing them years after they left 5-6 years ago.

    I even tip bookers and that helps me "bump" other mongers off appts!

    So, Merry Christmas to all!

  7. #8520
    Quote Originally Posted by HongKongBoy  [View Original Post]
    Do people give extra tips or gift at Christmas?
    I did last year after seeing her multiple times and didn't tip in any of those sessions.

  8. #8519
    Quote Originally Posted by KalvinHobbs  [View Original Post]
    Yup ballers will give out nice luxury gifts. Trying to buy extra / special treatment, ofc time for later? I will sometime just give tip.
    Do people give extra tips or gift at Christmas?

  9. #8518

    Depends on Who

    Quote Originally Posted by Spongee62  [View Original Post]
    For the most part.
    "I don't think the 90 day wonders get many gifts. The legends and UTR's get very impressive gifts. I have seen Rolex and Piaget watches. Cartier and Tiffany jewelry.

    Don't even think about competing. Unless you have money to burn. Trust me, there is no gratitude. ".

  10. #8517
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1267
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbtbfftb  [View Original Post]
    Just curious. Do people give "gifts"? Like what and why? Deep pockets mongers are giving high end luxury brands?
    Some mongers give Kgirls flowers, chocolates and wine. And then the Kgirls give it to me. Thanks guys!

  11. #8516

    The BEST Gift is Cash.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbtbfftb  [View Original Post]
    Just curious. Do people give "gifts"? Like what and why? Deep pockets mongers are giving high end luxury brands?
    For the most part.

  12. #8515
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbtbfftb  [View Original Post]
    Just curious. Do people give "gifts"? Like what and why? Deep pockets mongers are giving high end luxury brands?
    Yup ballers will give out nice luxury gifts. Trying to buy extra / special treatment, ofc time for later? I will sometime just give tip.

  13. #8514

    Cola Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnHada  [View Original Post]
    Oh hell yes; COLA my ATF.

    PM me her jpg.

    I can't load it.
    Cola was a very sweet hot young caring girl. Sorry for the diversion from the constant pursuit of new pussy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a35e1dc638d4c773d06c0d755874e07b.jpg‎   12121055dcb1cdd2157b56628abc3d7b.jpg‎   630d22f3f85d0596d6c65844f4672a18.jpg‎   69875ca8b8301f2e4a2a174bd786750d 2.jpg‎  

  14. #8513

    Provider Gifts

    Just curious. Do people give "gifts"? Like what and why? Deep pockets mongers are giving high end luxury brands?

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    She only is seeing people "whom" she wants to see!

    She knows the people that will pay to see her and give her gifts that she wants and unfortunately will use it to her advantage. Her pussy is gold and has a client list that is very long with.

    Many deep pocket mongers from Seattle, SF, DC and NYC.

    Just like Rebecca from Seattle.

    She will never post ads anymore for specific reasons and many like myself know why.

    Seen her 4 times this year but since I leave for Japan and Korea for New Years to bang some more jap girls and old Kgirl friends in Seoul / Busan..

  15. #8512

    Cola

    Quote Originally Posted by Spongee62  [View Original Post]
    Just came across this picture from an ad from a wonderful K girl from the past.
    Oh hell yes; COLA my ATF.

    PM me her jpg.

    I can't load it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape