Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 507 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 7 407 457 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 557 607 1007 ... LastLast
Results 7,591 to 7,605 of 18396
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #10806
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    If the novel of a profile isn't red flag enough, this geriatric GPS insists on discussimg allowance on SA. She's sure it will be fine since it's not PPM. Account is a couple days old, but she's so smart. Has all the answers LOL. Maybe she'll never get banned, but some poor schmuck who engages with her probably will.

    She reached out to me with no test, just a request to view private pics. I should not have responded.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-e57e7c81a637
    Thanks for the heads up. I was just about to respond to her request.

  2. #10805

    Beware newbie know it all

    If the novel of a profile isn't red flag enough, this geriatric GPS insists on discussimg allowance on SA. She's sure it will be fine since it's not PPM. Account is a couple days old, but she's so smart. Has all the answers LOL. Maybe she'll never get banned, but some poor schmuck who engages with her probably will.

    She reached out to me with no test, just a request to view private pics. I should not have responded.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-e57e7c81a637

  3. #10804

    Sugar Escort

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...c-331e2b6cc579

    I definitely took one for the team. This one is Qv-100 escort at best, trying to creep into the SB World. Body 4/10, face 7/10, Sex 0/10 Personality 6/10.

    She doesn't look like any of these pics, she's petite with baby damage to her body. We met for drinks and chatted a bit, she's cool, but it ends there. Unfortunately, she is stuck in the escort approach. She doesn't understand the art of seduction, she's still in the curtain open, lights on, etc, escort approach. She claimed to have great oral skills, but that is a BIG no and I wasn't crazy about the scent coming from her kitty. She will try for $3-$5 but some of her ads say $2.

    https://adultsearch.com/washington-d...scorts/2930316

  4. #10803

    Another option. Rose23

    I met this one for a meet and greet. Tall, thin, young. I don't have a link to her profile, but her name is Rose23. A real sweetie and DTF for $400 is she likes you. Treat her well, and I would love a report if you see her.

  5. #10802

    SB option

    Here is one that I am not interested in, but you may be.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-ef06d46f2d5f

    She said she was looking for 300-400. Thick long island accent. Decent body, but has kids so not my thing. Would love to hear a report if this helps anyone.

  6. #10801

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    Did 700 last year, but my SB at the time was ex professional cheerleader, and was a Miss Maryland beauty pageant contestant. Classic beautiful Blonde, blue eye mid 20's hottie. I it was a fun 10 months, but had to drop her from rotation when I met one of my current younger SB. 700 was worth it.
    I'd give her $700 as well.

  7. #10800

    700

    Did 700 last year, but my SB at the time was ex professional cheerleader, and was a Miss Maryland beauty pageant contestant. Classic beautiful Blonde, blue eye mid 20's hottie. I it was a fun 10 months, but had to drop her from rotation when I met one of my current younger SB. 700 was worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    700 for 3 nuts?? WTF. Do sparks shoot out of her pussy? Does her pussy wear a cape and can do superhero shit? Jesus.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dbcd212a-c410-4f7f-8403-a2bdbe4291cb_2x.jpg‎  

  8. #10799

    Thought the board was infiltrated

    Quote Originally Posted by HelloSd1990  [View Original Post]
    Current Sb I'm seeing is 700 , our next will be overnight. I'm trying to stay at same price, but when we do see each other I get off 3 times.
    With some SB reddit user trying to get mongers to pump up allowance.

    Only a 3 post history, but seems like he is a legit monger.

    Why anyone is paying over $ $ $ $ ppm is beyond me. Whatevs. If you have the cash then burn, then more power to you.

  9. #10798

    Good for you!

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    I typically see 1-2 SB's per week unless traveling. The math works as it is WAY CHEAPER than divorce. Also, that number will go way down when I have a civie girlfriend (which is a whole different ball game). For example, had a 6-9 month of-an-on relationship with a married woman late 2021 into 2022. It was fantastic as I only covered hotel and some meals. During that time, flushed my roster keeping only #1 SB.

    With regard to hotels, frequently use Dayuse, and lower tier Hilton's. Weekends are great as the rates are lower. Also try to convince SB's how fantastic my favorite hole-in-the-wall restaurants (lower priced) are plus having to avoid getting spotted in the high-end trendy spots.
    Good for you! I'm lower volume, lower budget.

  10. #10797

    Scammer?

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    Rose. Wants to meet "several times" with allowance before intimacy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-b1b5a9cd1cdf

    Babymarthaaa. Agreed on 400 ppm. Set up time 2 days in the future since she was busy. Confirmed day of meeting. Confirmed 1 hours before meeting. Then she ghosted. Said she "fell asleep. ".

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-0d09a5758d81

    Cherry. Claimed to be 24 with 2 kids. Offered 400. She was good. Then Ghosted.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-d5919fc5009e

    Flrncce. I offered 400 ppm, 2 K a month and she laughed at it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-3d29ceb39922

    BeautifulRunner. Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-865913f3c896

    PrincessJasmin She likes to travel, so I offered to take her to Park City UT. She said she would only travel to Aspen CO.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-c75f49dc59ca

    Lovelydovie 18 year old. Offered 400. She was good with that. Chatted then ghosted.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-1f1fb1e6d450

    SubmissiveSweetheart. Chatted, set up a coffee date, and then ghosted me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...7-f8278bb13bdd

    JuliaReal. Chatted and she immediately sent nude. Offered 400 and she jumped at it. Didn't do her because she had crazy eyes.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...7-3c893f40e8eb

    TheGoldenBarbie (Yasmin) DTF. I offered 400. She said she was out of my league.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-e63f70d188fb
    Why do you say Beautiful Runner is a scammer? I don't doubt it, but you give no reason.

  11. #10796

    My Seeking Scams

    Rose. Wants to meet "several times" with allowance before intimacy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-b1b5a9cd1cdf

    Babymarthaaa. Agreed on 400 ppm. Set up time 2 days in the future since she was busy. Confirmed day of meeting. Confirmed 1 hours before meeting. Then she ghosted. Said she "fell asleep. ".

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-0d09a5758d81

    Cherry. Claimed to be 24 with 2 kids. Offered 400. She was good. Then Ghosted.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-d5919fc5009e

    Flrncce. I offered 400 ppm, 2 K a month and she laughed at it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-3d29ceb39922

    BeautifulRunner. Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-865913f3c896

    PrincessJasmin She likes to travel, so I offered to take her to Park City UT. She said she would only travel to Aspen CO.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-c75f49dc59ca

    Lovelydovie 18 year old. Offered 400. She was good with that. Chatted then ghosted.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-1f1fb1e6d450

    SubmissiveSweetheart. Chatted, set up a coffee date, and then ghosted me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...7-f8278bb13bdd

    JuliaReal. Chatted and she immediately sent nude. Offered 400 and she jumped at it. Didn't do her because she had crazy eyes.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...7-3c893f40e8eb

    TheGoldenBarbie (Yasmin) DTF. I offered 400. She said she was out of my league.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-e63f70d188fb

  12. #10795
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloSd1990  [View Original Post]
    Current Sb I'm seeing is 700 , our next will be overnight. I'm trying to stay at same price, but when we do see each other I get off 3 times.
    Bro,

    You'd be better off with a high end pro. I've had countless SBs do overnights and have never once had to negotiate a rate for it. It just happens organically; drinks, fun time and they end up staying. Personally I prefer them to leave, but I'm not going to kick a girl out if she's someone I'm interested in. What you're describing (hourly rate) is more in line with a pro than a SB. Unless I'm just missing something.

  13. #10794

    Now I see it

    Quote Originally Posted by HelloSd1990  [View Original Post]
    Current Sb I'm seeing is 700 , our next will be overnight. I'm trying to stay at same price, but when we do see each other I get off 3 times.
    Just out of curiosity. Did you find her on seeking and any details so we can kind of understand what she looks like.

  14. #10793
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloSd1990  [View Original Post]
    Current Sb I'm seeing is 700 , our next will be overnight. I'm trying to stay at same price, but when we do see each other I get off 3 times.
    700 for 3 nuts?? WTF. Do sparks shoot out of her pussy? Does her pussy wear a cape and can do superhero shit? Jesus.

  15. #10792

    I'm about to do a 900

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone paying 1 k ppm? I'm curious to the type of girls that receive that amount?

    In addition, what do you usually spend on a date?

    Eg. PPM + Food + Hotel + Gift.
    Current Sb I'm seeing is 700 , our next will be overnight. I'm trying to stay at same price, but when we do see each other I get off 3 times.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape