Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 465 of 1757 FirstFirst ... 365 415 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 515 565 965 1465 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,975 of 26354
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19394

    Peyton

    Quote Originally Posted by Gopack13  [View Original Post]
    Hi all. Does peyton have a ad posted anywhere? Or does anyone have any pics of her? Thanks Gentlemen.
    None that I know of and she's Kendall's partner. Not sure if she does singles and pretty sure there's no pics posted online anywhere. She had a very nice body. Nice round ass and a set of nice tits with a cute face to go with it. Pretty sure you got to do the threesome for introductions. If you like Kendal it's worth the price of admission I believe.

  2. #19393

    Peyton

    Quote Originally Posted by RockinAl  [View Original Post]
    Saw Kendall with Payton today. Felt kind of rushed. Kendall was great. Peyton seemed a bit distracted. But I enjoyed them both.
    Hi all. Does peyton have a ad posted anywhere? Or does anyone have any pics of her? Thanks Gentlemen.

  3. #19392

    Kendall

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwildor  [View Original Post]
    I have retired from the game but when I last saw her in the spring she was the same as always. I did the two girl with Peyton earlier this year too and that was a lot of fun, Peyton has a perfect body.
    Saw Kendall with Payton today. Felt kind of rushed. Kendall was great. Peyton seemed a bit distracted. But I enjoyed them both.

  4. #19391
    Quote Originally Posted by VacationHam  [View Original Post]
    How's she doing nowadays? At first she seemed like the lady to go to, then I heard warnings to stay away. Starting to sound to me like she has good periods and bad periods and you got to connect with her at the right time??
    I have retired from the game but when I last saw her in the spring she was the same as always. I did the two girl with Peyton earlier this year too and that was a lot of fun, Peyton has a perfect body.

  5. #19390

    Anyone?

    Does anyone have some info on this one? Number comes up with a few other adds with same and a few more pics. Even a video in one. I've talked to her and she seems legit. Sent me a verification selfie. But something in my gut has me a little suspicious.

    https://callescort.org/773-301-9818

  6. #19389
    Quote Originally Posted by PNR2004  [View Original Post]
    Everyone should be with Kendall at least once in their hobby-life. She is like the Lambeau Field of providers. Just a great experience. Fan satisfaction.
    How's she doing nowadays? At first she seemed like the lady to go to, then I heard warnings to stay away. Starting to sound to me like she has good periods and bad periods and you got to connect with her at the right time??

  7. #19388

    40's prices

    Quote Originally Posted by YeahBuddy2000  [View Original Post]
    Way too much screening info. She wanted a pick of my drivers license. Having my address, name, photo, and I'd number. That's nuts for the married folks. She has an assistant that does the screening and booking and wouldn't be surprised if they do fake reviews and post.
    Thanks for the report. Unless she's kept herself in remarkable shape, strong core, no plastic surgery, etc. , 400 for a woman in her 40's is a non-starter for me. If that's your thing, go for it. The pictures in her ad are also a few years old.

    I also reached out to "Sunny" https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/1063574.htm?cat=1 hard to find reviews because she's probably changed her working name.

    Asked what rules she had and if she was GFE. Got a quick response that "I don't do any of that alphabet bullshit thanks anyway". Dodged a bullet! Attitude has a become a number one priority, at least for me. A girl could be very average looking but have a great attitude, very agreeable personality, and be a 9 or 10 experience for me.

  8. #19387

    Re: Debra

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoDathay  [View Original Post]
    This one, Debra Hollander, was a great find today. She does not show her face in the ad, but body looked great, and price was cool (for Tryst) so I was in. When she opened the door, wow, totally gorgeous, I was stunned. She refers to herself as mature but she looked young to me. And if you like kissing, she's a kisser. Kind, polite, loving, the tits are world class and she shares them nicely.

    What's the deal with these traveling girls asking up to $700? Debra was half that cost and probably nicer than many of the elite high cost girls.

    https://tryst.link/escort/debra-hollander
    Way too much screening info. She wanted a pick of my drivers license. Having my address, name, photo, and I'd number. That's nuts for the married folks. She has an assistant that does the screening and booking and wouldn't be surprised if they do fake reviews and post.

  9. #19386
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyV221  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to see this new one yet? I texted her and she is at a hotel off Lincoln in West Allis.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/195663763054
    If Eva Elfie with 3 million online followers is actually at a hotel off Lincoln, I've been picking the wrong ads.

  10. #19385

    Shame

    Quote Originally Posted by HighFl102  [View Original Post]
    What a world shows what I know. I am 65 married and need to play. I try to be very careful and safe. I loved mermaids pics I am attracted to tall ladies. I texted her and found her personable and more important safe. She even told me her son was in graduate school studying public safety. Turns out she's headed to the slammer scary.
    I am with you. I knew her as a civilian 5 or so years ago. Shecwas clean and sober and a very nice, fun person to be around. Unfortunate how addiction takes over.

  11. #19384

    Kallie

    Quote Originally Posted by SmashTss  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one lately or know what happened to her? I haven't seen her post in months. Gave great dome.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...k/730256361081
    Kallie retired about 6 months and she doesn't appreciate any contact with old friends.

  12. #19383

    Nice one from Tryst-Eros

    This one, Debra Hollander, was a great find today. She does not show her face in the ad, but body looked great, and price was cool (for Tryst) so I was in. When she opened the door, wow, totally gorgeous, I was stunned. She refers to herself as mature but she looked young to me. And if you like kissing, she's a kisser. Kind, polite, loving, the tits are world class and she shares them nicely.

    What's the deal with these traveling girls asking up to $700? Debra was half that cost and probably nicer than many of the elite high cost girls.

    https://tryst.link/escort/debra-hollander

  13. #19382

    Just remember the roles

    There is nothing wrong with treating people like, well people. No one likes being treated like shit. I am sure the girls definitely don't. Something just a smile and a thank you is enough to brighten someone's day. That said, do not forget our respective roles in life. We pay for a service. Our swinging dongs are looking for a hole to be stuck in. Their role is to be the hole. Some are nicer looking, friendlier, tighter, and better smelling than other, but they are still holes. You want to be kind and respectful, good for you. IF they deserve it, all the better. As long as you remember who and what you are, and do not fall down the rabbit hole. The girl is not your friend, not your girlfriend, not your friend with benifits. They are a used, often very very very used car for rent, and that, is what you are paying for.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I agree DL. I enjoy helping people, but it's because it makes ME feel good. It reinforces the picture I have of myself in my head. However, I'm also aware that wholes are wholes and tricks are tricks. And a whole doesn't appreciate what a trick does for her. Yes, I like treating the wholes in my life with kindness and generosity, BUT I'm also ready to pull the plug sooner than I am with civilians. A generous nature can quickly turn into a doormat, footstool, dupe, punk, britch, ATM, cuck or any other subservient spineless POS. I've been them all in an effort to garner.

    Some semblance of gratitude or appreciation from a slore. With rare exception, a slore is incapable of showing any of that to her trick: her pimp, yes, but to you "No. " I know my little head often rules my big head, but where the fuck is my little heart?

    Coochie (Reformed Softy) Eater.

    P.S. I can see in my 20/20 rear view mirror that there are times I should have treated a slore three holes with a set of tits, like a cum dumpster, like some disposable shoes. Walk on them then dump them. And there is a certain empowering satisfaction to that, but it goes against my nature, and I have to struggle to pull that off. Fuckin' idiot.

    God Bless You All.

  14. #19381

    Mermaid

    What a world shows what I know. I am 65 married and need to play. I try to be very careful and safe. I loved mermaids pics I am attracted to tall ladies. I texted her and found her personable and more important safe. She even told me her son was in graduate school studying public safety. Turns out she's headed to the slammer scary.

  15. #19380

    None are for prostitution

    Quote Originally Posted by HighFl102  [View Original Post]
    Are all these warrants for prostitution?
    Drugs, Owi, bail jumping, operating while revoked, tampering with ignition interlock.

    She's a keeper!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape