Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 6705
-
12-16-22 10:27 #2415Senior Member

Posts: 275The divine massage
Has anyone visited her? https://www.thedivinemassage.com/.
It sounds like the massage takes place at her house since she'll schedule you for whatever time you want.
-
12-15-22 12:37 #2414Senior Member

Posts: 51I contacted her too. Do to my schedule, I'm looking setting up something Saturday. She gave me the same breakdown in pricing and I'm tempted to do the 4 hand with her and ally. I report back next week.
Originally Posted by WhydouCare
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 10:25 #2413Senior Member

Posts: 660Heidi
Forgot to post a few weeks ago. Finally got to schedule. Nice lady. Level1 she was dressed in tight slacks top. Was ok but more for less other places. Put her on same as Valerie off kirkman. But Valerie stripped for ending. So there is that. Probably won't repeat.
-
12-15-22 10:21 #2412Senior Member

Posts: 660Alexa
https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...y-rubs/2268403
I have yet to see a review. I contacted and has a menu from cuddling to 4 handed nuru w / shower. I think she works with ALLY not sure. Price in ad is old / special when it was posted.
-
12-15-22 08:52 #2411Senior Member

Posts: 240Same experience
I had an appointment scheduled Monday. Great coms before. Once I arrived Monday crickets. In fact I haven't gotten a response 3 days later. Probably dodge a bad provider. Oh well Stay safe my friends.
Originally Posted by DrP60
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-22 16:15 #2410Senior Member

Posts: 330Jazmin
Had to cancel yesterday due to work and rescheduled.
Originally Posted by DrP60
[View Original Post]
For today. Got there a little early and waited 25 minutes for me which is very generous.
And heard nothing.
Did not expect this either and she was very open on her comms today.
Be safe all.
-
12-14-22 13:54 #2409Senior Member

Posts: 453Rachel busty eve
Finally had an off day and was able to connect with Rachel. Met her at her nice, safe incall location and was quite surprised at how short she actually is. She did a good massage and I opted for the headache relief finish. Will see her again when I can get the time mid day.
-
12-13-22 19:09 #2408Senior Member

Posts: 181Jamin
How did it go her pics real??
Originally Posted by DrP60
[View Original Post]
Found this online looks different from ad lmk what You guys think I'm interested.
-
12-13-22 19:02 #2407Senior Member

Posts: 201[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
12-13-22 17:14 #2406Senior Member

Posts: 1669Typo
Are reading, I meant.
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-22 10:16 #2405Senior Member

Posts: 343Let us know. She looks like fun.
Originally Posted by DrP60
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-22 08:55 #2404Senior Member

Posts: 1669Maria
Think these gals aren't reading this site, ad is gone right after my post!
Originally Posted by SwaggyD
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-22 06:04 #2403Senior Member

Posts: 330Jazmin visiting
Seeing Jazmin later today as she is visiting for a few days.
Positive reviews on them.
So taking the leap and will report back.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jazmin-e...orlando-987494
-
12-11-22 16:18 #2402Banned Member

Posts: 104As I previously posted. She is not worth the trouble. Obviously the guy posting I don't know what I'm talking about is wrong.
Originally Posted by MotoMadman
[View Original Post]
She has been in a spa on Fairchild. She really is nothing to look at.
Not worth the money.
Be safe.
-
12-09-22 04:08 #2401Senior Member

Posts: 186Maria
I assumed she was working with Lilliam by the way she responded to my texts which was similar to the way Julia answered texts, plus the price for a half hour body rub was the same. Also the she asked to confirm my appointment in the same way Julia did. I'm not sure if they work alone or under management. Anyway I texted Maria and asked about topless she said that wasn't an option and only happy ending was available. I asked her to send pics to verify she was real and she sent all face pictures so I couldn't gage her body type. That's always a red flag to let me know a provider is fat or hiding something. Sorry you had to take that loss for the team but thanks for the 411 because she was on my radar.
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






