Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Grafenberg
  1. #2150

    Extras

    Quote Originally Posted by Rojo85  [View Original Post]
    She's a pretty gal first time in VA. Spinner type nice mms not much if a ass but she has a very petite frame.

    She's a little reserved but opens up.
    She's sweet, but didn't offer anything extra on menu and looks a bit like Sira except different figure type. Sira is more gung-ho on us LOL.

    Could be YMMV on extras or need more ben friends.

  2. #2149

    Didn't think she was that attractive

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFatKid  [View Original Post]
    Saw Rikos profile. Looked like my type so gave it a try. Unlike other times at MP she was out of a hotel. Extremely attractive with a spinner body. Very well toned. She's only here for a few more days. Standard BBBJ and multiple positions. If you've enjoyed MP before and are into the young spinners than I highly recommend. However, as with most of my MP experiences, I seem to not have chemistry with the most of the MP ladies. It's all too mechanical and business oriented for me.
    Saw Riko as well, but didn't think she was that attractive. Body was great, but face was very average. Maybe it's just me, but I expected someone more attractive, given her higher price point. She is young, I'll give you that. If you're looking for a young spinner, she fits the bill.

    Agree on service. No chemistry thru out the session. Felt like she was there to do a job, and she did it, and that was it. I had about ten minutes left on the clock, but didn't want to stay any longer. I've had great sessions at MP, but this one was a miss.

  3. #2148
    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    I saw both Aya and Mary at MP this weekend. My thoughts:

    Aya: Very cute, with the perfect spinner body. She definitely looks like she is 22, <100 lbs. Perfect man-made Bs. Very sweet and fun to talk to. Downside was she seemed really tired. Her BBBJ was lackluster. I had to initiate everything, but she was open to everyting. Very tight. No cuddling afterwards. However, she was a beauty to look at. If you prefer appearance over performance, she is a keeper.

    Mary: Also very cute, slender, but not the spinner that Aya was. She is truly 19 for a couple of more weeks, then she turns 20.115 lbs is a true weight. Very nice, full B-cup breasts, very soft. GND appearance. Mary gave great BBBJ, fun to talk to, open to different positions, and was more into the act than Aya. Also very tight.

    I definitely recommend both.
    Is Mary kind of like her pictures? A bit pricey, but seems like she's worth it. I'm also wondering if they still have the heat turned up to high? The last time I was there it must've been over 90 in the room.

  4. #2147

    Riko at Moon Palace

    Saw Rikos profile. Looked like my type so gave it a try. Unlike other times at MP she was out of a hotel. Extremely attractive with a spinner body. Very well toned. She's only here for a few more days. Standard BBBJ and multiple positions. If you've enjoyed MP before and are into the young spinners than I highly recommend. However, as with most of my MP experiences, I seem to not have chemistry with the most of the MP ladies. It's all too mechanical and business oriented for me.

  5. #2146

    Any spinners out there squirt?

    Anyone experience a squirter or one that could make themselves do that fairly easily? I'd really like to check that box off my fantasy list.

  6. #2145

    Nami

    Visited Nami the other day in Arlington and was met by a cute girl that was the same as in the photos although a few years older. Nami speaks almost no English so communication wasn't the easiest but we managed. Quick shower with no preview then to the bedroom. LFK, DFK and an enthusiastic BBBJ started things before we moving to the cover. She climbed on top and rode until she was exhausted when I rolled her over and finished in missionary. Time was running out on the session so no time for a round two but based on past MP experiences, I'm confident it was an option. This was my first time back in the game after over a year away and I left satisfied. Would probably repeat if there weren't so many other girls I want to catch at MP before they leave but I would recommend her.

  7. #2144

    Eve

    She's a pretty gal first time in VA. Spinner type nice mms not much if a ass but she has a very petite frame.

    She's a little reserved but opens up.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoggieFan  [View Original Post]
    Any 411 on Eve & Becky appreciated. Most interested in who has my fav type of ass. Small, firm, heart shaped with a thigh gap.

    I need to try & get verified at some other AMPs. I like the 45 minute rate at CP. I'm not looking to spend $300 plus for high volume girls.

  8. #2143

    CP Current Line Op

    Any 411 on Eve & Becky appreciated. Most interested in who has my fav type of ass. Small, firm, heart shaped with a thigh gap.

    I need to try & get verified at some other AMPs. I like the 45 minute rate at CP. I'm not looking to spend $300 plus for high volume girls.

  9. #2142

    Samantha at MoonPalace

    One of SB cancel on me. So decided to see Samantha. She very skinny and petite. Pretty face, with a little bit of a snaggletooth, which is cute for Javanese standards. Communication was good she understood English enough to explain her extra opinions. Did the typical shower, with not much going on during the shower. Great BBJ with BLS, LFK, DATY, and Extra. Tight, but could take a pounding. She seems to enjoy herself and was very vocal. Over all a positive experience compared to some of my other recent trips to MP. She here for 5 more days.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomk2323  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Samantha yet?

  10. #2141

    CherryDD extras

    Quote Originally Posted by Nogardeulb  [View Original Post]
    Cherry DD stayed at Kpop the first 2 tours, then switch to AG just a couple of weeks ago.
    She's not bad; but not to everyone's taste despite her offering extras for upcharges. She's currently playing in MetroG at NYC for semi-tour.

  11. #2140

    Cherry DD

    Quote Originally Posted by Koolakulak  [View Original Post]
    Is Cherry DD back at Kpop?? I don't see her listed on the website. Or is this an old review? I had an amazing time with Cherry last time she was at Kpop and would revisit if she is back there.
    Cherry DD stayed at Kpop the first 2 tours, then switch to AG just a couple of weeks ago.

  12. #2139
    Quote Originally Posted by FabGnale  [View Original Post]
    Saw Cherri. Pictures are accurate and she is Hot! Verification was easy since I am on P411. Did $35* for the hour. Everything was GFE. Preview BBBJ in the shower, likes to kiss with her tongue. Back to the bed, she gives a very long BBBJ while spitting on Junior to keep him lubed. She then licked my hole, wow 1st for me. She then sticks her sexy rump in your face while she continues blowing JR. When she finally mounts, she takes it in every position. I finish and back to the shower. I would repeat.
    Is Cherry DD back at Kpop?? I don't see her listed on the website. Or is this an old review? I had an amazing time with Cherry last time she was at Kpop and would revisit if she is back there.

  13. #2138

    Line-up pretty abysmal

    Quote Originally Posted by Nogardeulb  [View Original Post]
    Dika was w / CP not Kpop.
    No matter where they rotate, once they make themselves a mediocre exp, unless theres a huge redemption, it's simply not really worth chipping the cash anymore with the economy like this.

  14. #2137

    Samantha at MoonPalace

    Has anyone seen Samantha yet?

  15. #2136

    Dika

    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    Seems like Dika from KpopG has rotated to DreamAsian in NJ this time as Bijou. Another rebrand. LOL.
    Dika was w / CP not Kpop.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape