Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2961
    Quote Originally Posted by WildMan1966  [View Original Post]
    I followed your link. No luck finding her. Can you help.
    DI management likely shut her side hustle down while she's with them. Don't compete with the house.

  2. #2960

    Aaliyah

    Okay, so this cowboy has been doing this a long time. DI is the very best and today I finally got the stars to align and I met Aaliyah. That is simply as good as they come. Beautiful, smart, sexy and talented. Perfect.

  3. #2959

    Ginger. Shreveport

    Looks like Ginger is traveling through Shreveport, Louisiana this week! Looks liked she charges a little more than her DI rates. The ad does have her phone number.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ginger-478

  4. #2958

    No luck

    Quote Originally Posted by HumpyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    She is also posting on escort site. Check out for more pics.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/103901861#.
    I followed your link. No luck finding her. Can you help.

  5. #2957
    Quote Originally Posted by HumpyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    She is also posting on escort site. Check out for more pics.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/103901861#.
    Hi, the link no longer works, can you post another or DM link / photos?

  6. #2956
    Quote Originally Posted by HumpyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    She is also posting on escort site. Check out for more pics.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/103901861#.
    Wow, those boobs are hypnotizing, I can't wait to suck them.

  7. #2955

    Not me

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    I thought you posted that before but don't care enough to look through your posts. LOL.
    I've been banned from seeking arrangements. DI doesn't know who I am the ban me.

  8. #2954

    My bad

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Your wrong. LOL.
    I thought you posted that before but don't care enough to look through your posts. LOL.

  9. #2953

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by BeMine  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a chance to see Brazilian Kelly, I am interested in meeting her soon and will appreciate if anyone can share a review.
    She is also posting on escort site. Check out for more pics.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/103901861#.

  10. #2952

    Yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cook72  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if I am naive or not, but I disagree that you shouldn't pay to play if worried about STD's. I have been in the hobby a long time and take a healthy circumspect approach to it. This approach so far has kept me from getting robbed, cash and dashed, LEO encounters and away from the pharmacy, all while enjoying some beautiful ladies. Actually, early on I did get cash/ dashed by a stripper I met OTC, damn she was hot and the most perfect pussy I have ever seen. Anyway, certainly there are always risks, but you can mitigate (not eliminate) them IF you wish. You are correct though, I am not willing to pay the (non-financial) price of being careless. While I am sure BBFS does happen, I hope the better escorts agree with me and protect themselves and us. I guess to each his own.
    You are playing the "game", so you haven't experienced those negatives outcomes "yet". If you are playing the game, which you admitted too, yet means "your eligible too." The only way to be completely safe is to not play at all.

    How much risk someone takes is a personal decision. Who is to say who is right, who is wrong, who is good, who is bad? I agree the community needs to look out for one another and be "safe." "Safe" is a relative term, however.

  11. #2951
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    It amazes me how nave you guys are about this subject. There's a lot of people in the hobby like me that will not use a condom. And I see and have seen a ton of DI checks. I will never reviews DI chick at all as I don't want DI to be able to make the connection to who I am and this screen name. I can't tell you how many times I have left bellflower with a sack full of anabiotic's. If you're really that worried about it you shouldn't be in the pay for play game. All escorts do bareback with clients. All. Some of us don't care what we have to pay to get what we want.
    I don't know if I am naive or not, but I disagree that you shouldn't pay to play if worried about STD's. I have been in the hobby a long time and take a healthy circumspect approach to it. This approach so far has kept me from getting robbed, cash and dashed, LEO encounters and away from the pharmacy, all while enjoying some beautiful ladies. Actually, early on I did get cash/ dashed by a stripper I met OTC, damn she was hot and the most perfect pussy I have ever seen. Anyway, certainly there are always risks, but you can mitigate (not eliminate) them IF you wish. You are correct though, I am not willing to pay the (non-financial) price of being careless. While I am sure BBFS does happen, I hope the better escorts agree with me and protect themselves and us. I guess to each his own.

  12. #2950
    Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts


    Posts: 171

    BBFS controversy

    I agree with fellow member Ty Cox. If you don't believe these ladies are doing BBFS you are very naive. Everyone has a price. Last time this was talked about the poster deleted his post and disappeared? Coincidence? I am not posting this from my main account so that they do not know who I am either. I have had BBFS with most of them. Just get regularly tested. Everyone will get an STD at some point. That's just how this game goes. I've been doing this for most of my life and my doctor is a great buddy of mine. I am sure for now the girls will say no to BBFS to all the newbies but us seasoned and discreet vets get it for the correct price. Let your wallet and Benjamins do the talk. Hopefully no one gets banned by sharing they tested positive for something because that would be shitty from di management to do. Just know I'll keep hitting it raw and wait for your turn.

  13. #2949

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    I thought you mentioned you were banned? LOL.
    Your wrong. LOL.

  14. #2948

    Not Reddit

    Quote Originally Posted by PopinHerMouth  [View Original Post]
    8 reviews buster?
    Sorry, wasn't meant as a dis. I've just been on Reddit too much and can't help noticing when the username is directly tied to the post.

  15. #2947

    Banned

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    It amazes me how nave you guys are about this subject. There's a lot of people in the hobby like me that will not use a condom. And I see and have seen a ton of DI checks. I will never reviews DI chick at all as I don't want DI to be able to make the connection to who I am and this screen name. I can't tell you how many times I have left bellflower with a sack full of anabiotic's. If you're really that worried about it you shouldn't be in the pay for play game. All escorts do bareback with clients. All. Some of us don't care what we have to pay to get what we want.
    I thought you mentioned you were banned? LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape