Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 305 of 736 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 355 405 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 11032
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6472
    Quote Originally Posted by DJNoName  [View Original Post]
    Did you text the number from the ad the other user posted? I haven't heard back.
    Can't find her posting on the other board. Anyone have it?

    Thank you.

  2. #6471
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonono90  [View Original Post]
    Any info or experience with either of these girls in Everett?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23129395%3B

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....6%23129397%3B-*26%23128166%3 B-Cool-Me-Down%26%238252%3 B.
    JC was totally strung out last time I saw her. I left.

    She used to be spot on.

  3. #6470
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoballer  [View Original Post]
    After communicating a few times I finally met Kellie at her incall in Tacoma. Tacoma is a ways to go for me but I'll do it when I'm sick of Aurora and can't find anyone I like on TNA (which is most of the time). She's prompt with her responses and easy set-up. Tiny low-rent crappy incall but she says that's temporary. She's 5'1', tiny spinner with a great body at 41. $100 HH or full hour for $200 and everything open. I don't do greek so don't know anything about that. She did say that she loves doing fetishes so she's probably open to a lot more but again I get into that with her. She's bubbly, easy to talk with and vocal and dirty in the sack. Didn't require external lube and slipped right in which I love. Her friend had a key and opened the door from the outside as I was banging her from behind, really going at it. Suddenly this big younger Latina / Mexican girl was standing there staring at us with her mouth open for several seconds before she retreated, we both had a laugh over that one. Apparently we ran late and her friend thought it was okay to come in. As I was leaving I ran into her in the parking lot standing there next to her car, I apologized for running late and she had a biiiig smile on her face and said, "that looked like a lot of fun".

    You're not going to find much cheaper for decent looks, body, attitude and all open service. I'm sharing this with you guys in good faith, don't fuck it up.
    Thank you for this. I've been checking out her ad, but haven't pulled the trigger yet, not I will.

  4. #6469

    Any Intel?

    Any info or experience with either of these girls in Everett?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23129395%3B

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....6%23129397%3B-*26%23128166%3 B-Cool-Me-Down%26%238252%3 B.

  5. #6468

    AmyAmethyst

    Any intel on her? Bbw redhead and I see she used to be called Amy Rose.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?229804-AmyAmethyst

  6. #6467

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by DJNoName  [View Original Post]
    Any one else seen or can vouch if she's legit or not!?
    She's real but disorganized, was pretty hard to schedule and she was late when I arrived. She's the girl on the pictures and at least for me only thing off menu was Greek, she asked me if it was ok to go bb.

    Pretty fun and hot.

  7. #6466

    Kirkland

    Any intel on this one, can't find much. Thanks,

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...-/489031233557

  8. #6465

    Wow!

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCreampie  [View Original Post]
    She is real. Had a good time a sweet personality for sure.
    She's cute and all but 300 for a qv LOL. That don't sound right! Yall paying?

  9. #6464

    Sheena Bonita

    Quote Originally Posted by TryHard  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her once about a year ago. She wasn't wearing makeup and looked a lot different than her pics also quite heavy. Big belly. Huge tits. Quiet, pleasant, polite and sweet Native American woman, just climbed on bare. We both enjoyed it a lot. Had me pull out. There was a 100 vip upcharge and we discussed bbfs by text ahead of time. it's been a while. Nice wet velvety pussy and big soft tits.
    Thank you for the input. I may give her a call.

  10. #6463

    Reaching her? Kalico kitten

    Did you text the number from the ad the other user posted? I haven't heard back.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCreampie  [View Original Post]
    She is real. Had a good time a sweet personality for sure.

  11. #6462
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackedWheat  [View Original Post]
    Who and what are you referring to?

    Quotes are your friend.

    CW.
    Kaliko kat.

  12. #6461

    Sheena Bonita

    Quote Originally Posted by CookieGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hi. I've been intrigued by Sheena Bonita (boob fetish) but never see any postings about her other than "Shy, pump and dump".

    For those of you that have seen her, what is your impression of her? Does she make ANY attempt to engage or make the meeting fun or does she just lay down and get it over with? Also, she is obviously a BBW, but is she shockingly huge below the boobs in real life? I've seen other providers that I thought they were curvy but when I walked in the room, they were so freakin' huge that I had trouble performing.

    Also, she has her regular pricing and a VIP upcharge. Does she really require the upcharge of if you show u and dont say anything, will she go bare?

    It isn't that I'm against seeing big girls. I just don't want that "What the fuck" moment when I walk in the room.

    Thanks for the input.

    Cookie.
    I've seen her once about a year ago. She wasn't wearing makeup and looked a lot different than her pics also quite heavy. Big belly. Huge tits. Quiet, pleasant, polite and sweet Native American woman, just climbed on bare. We both enjoyed it a lot. Had me pull out. There was a 100 vip upcharge and we discussed bbfs by text ahead of time. it's been a while. Nice wet velvety pussy and big soft tits.

  13. #6460

    Kalico

    Quote Originally Posted by DJNoName  [View Original Post]
    Any one else seen or can vouch if she's legit or not!?
    She is real. Had a good time a sweet personality for sure.

  14. #6459

    Not all that

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowCub  [View Original Post]
    $200 for lip service, crazy how it was $130 two years ago. Is it that good? Are you guys really paying that.
    Wasn't worth it to me. I went for the half hour and won't go back.

  15. #6458

    Kaliko kitten

    Any one else seen or can vouch if she's legit or not!?

    Quote Originally Posted by EngrJoe  [View Original Post]
    Nice TNA review. What were the do's and don't's?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape