Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 305 of 735 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 355 405 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 11025
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6465

    Wow!

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCreampie  [View Original Post]
    She is real. Had a good time a sweet personality for sure.
    She's cute and all but 300 for a qv LOL. That don't sound right! Yall paying?

  2. #6464

    Sheena Bonita

    Quote Originally Posted by TryHard  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her once about a year ago. She wasn't wearing makeup and looked a lot different than her pics also quite heavy. Big belly. Huge tits. Quiet, pleasant, polite and sweet Native American woman, just climbed on bare. We both enjoyed it a lot. Had me pull out. There was a 100 vip upcharge and we discussed bbfs by text ahead of time. it's been a while. Nice wet velvety pussy and big soft tits.
    Thank you for the input. I may give her a call.

  3. #6463

    Reaching her? Kalico kitten

    Did you text the number from the ad the other user posted? I haven't heard back.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCreampie  [View Original Post]
    She is real. Had a good time a sweet personality for sure.

  4. #6462
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackedWheat  [View Original Post]
    Who and what are you referring to?

    Quotes are your friend.

    CW.
    Kaliko kat.

  5. #6461

    Sheena Bonita

    Quote Originally Posted by CookieGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hi. I've been intrigued by Sheena Bonita (boob fetish) but never see any postings about her other than "Shy, pump and dump".

    For those of you that have seen her, what is your impression of her? Does she make ANY attempt to engage or make the meeting fun or does she just lay down and get it over with? Also, she is obviously a BBW, but is she shockingly huge below the boobs in real life? I've seen other providers that I thought they were curvy but when I walked in the room, they were so freakin' huge that I had trouble performing.

    Also, she has her regular pricing and a VIP upcharge. Does she really require the upcharge of if you show u and dont say anything, will she go bare?

    It isn't that I'm against seeing big girls. I just don't want that "What the fuck" moment when I walk in the room.

    Thanks for the input.

    Cookie.
    I've seen her once about a year ago. She wasn't wearing makeup and looked a lot different than her pics also quite heavy. Big belly. Huge tits. Quiet, pleasant, polite and sweet Native American woman, just climbed on bare. We both enjoyed it a lot. Had me pull out. There was a 100 vip upcharge and we discussed bbfs by text ahead of time. it's been a while. Nice wet velvety pussy and big soft tits.

  6. #6460

    Kalico

    Quote Originally Posted by DJNoName  [View Original Post]
    Any one else seen or can vouch if she's legit or not!?
    She is real. Had a good time a sweet personality for sure.

  7. #6459

    Not all that

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowCub  [View Original Post]
    $200 for lip service, crazy how it was $130 two years ago. Is it that good? Are you guys really paying that.
    Wasn't worth it to me. I went for the half hour and won't go back.

  8. #6458

    Kaliko kitten

    Any one else seen or can vouch if she's legit or not!?

    Quote Originally Posted by EngrJoe  [View Original Post]
    Nice TNA review. What were the do's and don't's?

  9. #6457

    Alana Kay

    $200 for lip service, crazy how it was $130 two years ago. Is it that good? Are you guys really paying that.

  10. #6456
    Quote Originally Posted by VikVaughanKon  [View Original Post]
    Christ almighty that one looks like it hits all the highlights for me, tall, thin, GFE, good tits and ass.
    Who and what are you referring to?

    Quotes are your friend.

    CW.

  11. #6455
    Christ almighty that one looks like it hits all the highlights for me, tall, thin, GFE, good tits and ass.

  12. #6454
    Quote Originally Posted by EngrJoe  [View Original Post]
    Nice TNA review. What were the do's and don't's?
    Any anal was completely off the table as well as any sort of restraints. Which given how that could be for an individuals safety is understandable to say the least. It comes down to a comfort level for her in my experience. If there is a connection she is open minded. Personally she has never given me a no to a request.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nonono90  [View Original Post]
    This looks super sketchy. There's no info on this person anywhere on any sites?
    Has not been in the industry very long. She moved to Seattle and danced out of Kittens for a while. Wanted to test the waters with a smaller advertisement avenue and see how she faired. Because I've asked her the same question. Pretty sure she's going to be advertising on other sites in the near future. I texted her and she was more than willing to show she was a real person via photos. I attest she's legit.

  13. #6453
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonono90  [View Original Post]
    This looks super sketchy. There's no info on this person anywhere on any sites?
    I've read a report here before about her. I think it was by Mike Jennings. I could be wrong.

  14. #6452

    RE Kaliko Kitten

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeador  [View Original Post]
    She sat down with me on our first visit and went over what she will and won't do and didn't apply that to the appointment time.
    Nice TNA review. What were the do's and don't's?

  15. #6451
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeador  [View Original Post]
    Met up with this girl a bunch of times now and can say she is absolutely amazing.
    Sounds amazing; thanks for the share!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape