Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2430

    Looking for Nuru?

    Any recommendations on getting a great Nuru Massage in Orlando?

    Thanks in advance!

  2. #2429

    Goddess lalini

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaaAtOne  [View Original Post]
    Sexy AF, slim thick mixed girl. Gives an amazing massage, one of the best IMO. HOWEVER, she is completely, utterly, 100% legit. Will not engage if you try to roam not will she give any hints for extras.
    She used to post on body rubs websites. She has a tantra service too, but it specifically states non sexual tantra LOL. I might pul the trigger on this one day.

    https://intuitivetantra.com/practiti...oddess-lalini/

  3. #2428
    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoMan343  [View Original Post]
    She has a post up this week saying she's back. No reply?
    Where did Jewel post? Love to catch up with her.

  4. #2427

    Jewel

    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoMan343  [View Original Post]
    She has a post up this week saying she's back. No reply?
    I sent her a text the other day seeing about going for a visit. She responded pretty quickly but said she was traveling back from OH that night. Haven't had opportunity to try to connect since.

  5. #2426

    Jewel

    Quote Originally Posted by SMF1234  [View Original Post]
    She moved back home to be with family. Ohio maybe? Apparently someone she is close to is sick and she has to help them. Thats all I know.

    Cheers! SMF 1234.
    She has a post up this week saying she's back. No reply?

  6. #2425

    She is delusional Gold Finger Syndrome

    Look at those prices and you should Run Away. I kindly told her on FB she was out of my budget, and she gave me the How Valuable My Time is Speech. I gave her the How Valuable My Money is Speech and blocked her.

    Quote Originally Posted by TimmyHill  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited her? https://www.thedivinemassage.com/.

    It sounds like the massage takes place at her house since she'll schedule you for whatever time you want.

  7. #2424

    Divine Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by TimmyHill  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited her? https://www.thedivinemassage.com/.

    It sounds like the massage takes place at her house since she'll schedule you for whatever time you want.
    Sexy AF, slim thick mixed girl. Gives an amazing massage, one of the best IMO. HOWEVER, she is completely, utterly, 100% legit. Will not engage if you try to roam not will she give any hints for extras.

  8. #2423
    Quote Originally Posted by WhydouCare  [View Original Post]
    Bit late on this review but as others said she is a nice lady, 50's I would say, you turn over donation on entry and tip afterwards. Not much of a massage more just hands rubbing you. On flip off the clothes come, HJ on her tits she said she like to watch it shoot. Also if you bring a condom BJ is available. For the donation wasn't bad. Clean place In Metro park. Search for her ad in forum with number. She is no way BBW or close to it as some mentioned. She is in good shape.
    She sounds nice, contact info please? Thanks.

  9. #2422

    The divine massage

    Has anyone visited her? https://www.thedivinemassage.com/.

    It sounds like the massage takes place at her house since she'll schedule you for whatever time you want.

  10. #2421
    Quote Originally Posted by WhydouCare  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...y-rubs/2268403

    I have yet to see a review. I contacted and has a menu from cuddling to 4 handed nuru w / shower. I think she works with ALLY not sure. Price in ad is old / special when it was posted.
    I contacted her too. Do to my schedule, I'm looking setting up something Saturday. She gave me the same breakdown in pricing and I'm tempted to do the 4 hand with her and ally. I report back next week.

  11. #2420

    Heidi

    Forgot to post a few weeks ago. Finally got to schedule. Nice lady. Level1 she was dressed in tight slacks top. Was ok but more for less other places. Put her on same as Valerie off kirkman. But Valerie stripped for ending. So there is that. Probably won't repeat.

  12. #2419

    Alexa

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...y-rubs/2268403

    I have yet to see a review. I contacted and has a menu from cuddling to 4 handed nuru w / shower. I think she works with ALLY not sure. Price in ad is old / special when it was posted.

  13. #2418

    Same experience

    Quote Originally Posted by DrP60  [View Original Post]
    Had to cancel yesterday due to work and rescheduled.

    For today. Got there a little early and waited 25 minutes for me which is very generous.

    And heard nothing.

    Did not expect this either and she was very open on her comms today.

    Be safe all.
    I had an appointment scheduled Monday. Great coms before. Once I arrived Monday crickets. In fact I haven't gotten a response 3 days later. Probably dodge a bad provider. Oh well Stay safe my friends.

  14. #2417
    Senior Member


    Posts: 330

    Jazmin

    Quote Originally Posted by DrP60  [View Original Post]
    Seeing Jazmin later today as she is visiting for a few days.

    Positive reviews on them.

    So taking the leap and will report back.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jazmin-e...orlando-987494
    Had to cancel yesterday due to work and rescheduled.

    For today. Got there a little early and waited 25 minutes for me which is very generous.

    And heard nothing.

    Did not expect this either and she was very open on her comms today.

    Be safe all.

  15. #2416

    Rachel busty eve

    Finally had an off day and was able to connect with Rachel. Met her at her nice, safe incall location and was quite surprised at how short she actually is. She did a good massage and I opted for the headache relief finish. Will see her again when I can get the time mid day.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape