Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 648 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 148 548 598 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 698 748 1148 1648 ... LastLast
Results 9,706 to 9,720 of 37335
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27630
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    I have her as on my radar as well to possibly see tomorrow. I don't think she is uncle, the pic she sent to me she had bed hair and was sticking her middle finger up. I don't think LEO going to be doing all of that LOL she just seems like a 'proper' speaking chick that may have some hood in her based on the nature of her texts to you. If you think a person is uncle, now this isn't completely foolproof, but one of the best things you can do is ask them to take a selfie of themselves with the sink in the pic as well. They are women so that sink is usually going to have some clutter if they are legit and actually staying there LOL. Nothing being on that sink ought to be the biggest LEO red flag. I spoke to her on the phone though I get the feeling she is legit.

    I'm debating on pulling the trigger on either her or one of these other two girls this weekend. All of which are right up my alley.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/104029091

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/103749986

    Tanisha and KT will negotiate their rates, TayJay will not but qv rate is the lowest at. 85 . Once I make my move on one I'll let you all know how it goes.
    Appreciate the advice and thoughts I'm new to this, pretty much have only been with the 321 girls and saw Hennessy yesterday instead of Tanisha. I would avoid Hennessy though, other people in the apartment and her pics are really but the monkey has really taken over.

    But let me know if you see any of those three! All look right up my alley!

  2. #27629

    I don't think she is but can't be too careful

    Quote Originally Posted by Areil003  [View Original Post]
    First post, but longtime lurker.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/803321635280

    Went to this one at a hotel on route 10 right of 95 in Chester.

    She was explicit in messages so first red flag (150/180/200 were her rates).

    She was cute and sent me additional pics holding up certain amount of fingers so I know it was actually her. Ask for a more explicit photo and she refused. Then I stated that I didn't want anything sexual from her just a massage. She told me "we either fucking or go home."

    Her phone number doesn't hit anything on google and neither does reverse image search. Be careful guys but if anyone TOFTT please let me know LOL she is exactly my type.
    I have her as on my radar as well to possibly see tomorrow. I don't think she is uncle, the pic she sent to me she had bed hair and was sticking her middle finger up. I don't think LEO going to be doing all of that LOL she just seems like a 'proper' speaking chick that may have some hood in her based on the nature of her texts to you. If you think a person is uncle, now this isn't completely foolproof, but one of the best things you can do is ask them to take a selfie of themselves with the sink in the pic as well. They are women so that sink is usually going to have some clutter if they are legit and actually staying there LOL. Nothing being on that sink ought to be the biggest LEO red flag. I spoke to her on the phone though I get the feeling she is legit.

    I'm debating on pulling the trigger on either her or one of these other two girls this weekend. All of which are right up my alley.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/104029091

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/103749986

    Tanisha and KT will negotiate their rates, TayJay will not but qv rate is the lowest at. 85 . Once I make my move on one I'll let you all know how it goes.

  3. #27628
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayer69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of any 18-19 YO providers?
    You can find Vannah over C avenue or read about her in the SW thread. Genuinely tiny WSW. Can be a pain in the butt.

  4. #27627
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    As you know it is definitely a crap shoot but I wouldn't see any of them In Henri. Some have relocated to Richmond and Chesterfield. Some are AMPs as well but for most part they legit. Good luck be safe.
    Every one I've contacted has led to the same place in Henrico, I'd be very interested in finding an ad that was hosting somewhere else.

  5. #27626

    Got uncle vibes from this one

    First post, but longtime lurker.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/803321635280

    Went to this one at a hotel on route 10 right of 95 in Chester.

    She was explicit in messages so first red flag (150/180/200 were her rates).

    She was cute and sent me additional pics holding up certain amount of fingers so I know it was actually her. Ask for a more explicit photo and she refused. Then I stated that I didn't want anything sexual from her just a massage. She told me "we either fucking or go home."

    Her phone number doesn't hit anything on google and neither does reverse image search. Be careful guys but if anyone TOFTT please let me know LOL she is exactly my type.

  6. #27625
    Quote Originally Posted by CLF3142  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious too. Looking at the description seems fake. Hopefully not.
    Totally fake.

  7. #27624
    Quote Originally Posted by AllAboard  [View Original Post]
    I'm intrigued at the verbage that says private residence on, private property. Sorry I did not add link I was having phone trouble. Her add has all of her pics with pink highlighter covering the extra space. Should be easy to spot. If anyone has any info I would love to know it. Thanks.
    Yea I visited her last month. She's cute and the pics of her body is legit. She works out of a basement in a house off of 301 Hanover side. Damage was $. Head game was ok, she rode for a couple minutes and finished with doggy. I probably won't repeat.

  8. #27623

    Luisa

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...eales/52249149

    How about this one fellas? She sent the location which is the in the normal area on south side. Has anyone seen this one?!

  9. #27622
    Quote Originally Posted by AllAboard  [View Original Post]
    I'm intrigued at the verbage that says private residence on, private property. Sorry I did not add link I was having phone trouble. Her add has all of her pics with pink highlighter covering the extra space. Should be easy to spot. If anyone has any info I would love to know it. Thanks.
    I was actually wondering the same. I have had good comms with her. I am just not sure. She say she is new!!


    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/available-now-lets-go-boys/52352166

  10. #27621

    Any Info

    I'm intrigued at the verbage that says private residence on, private property. Sorry I did not add link I was having phone trouble. Her add has all of her pics with pink highlighter covering the extra space. Should be easy to spot. If anyone has any info I would love to know it. Thanks.

  11. #27620
    Quote Originally Posted by Nsavamale  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her before? Meeting at 11:30.

    https://callescort.org/804-789-4695
    My guess would be fake. Google search revealed more ads than an old Sears catalog.

  12. #27619

    Sapphire

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/724611290962

    Tried to set an appointment with her, but got frustrated because I didn't want to use cashapp for half of the donation. That was probably my last chance with her, good luck to y'all. I think it's just going to go down hill from here.

  13. #27618
    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/382251297469

    She says she's at a motel in Petersburg. Anyone know her or have seen her recently?
    Link not working.

  14. #27617
    Quote Originally Posted by Nsavamale  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her before? Meeting at 11:30.

    https://callescort.org/804-789-4695
    Was there a review for this?

  15. #27616
    Quote Originally Posted by Richmong  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happen to foxy the redhead MILF. Was chatting with her a few weeks back and then poof nothing.

    Had communicated regularly up to that point. No issues?
    State sponsored vacation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape