Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 649 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 149 549 599 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 699 749 1149 1649 ... LastLast
Results 9,721 to 9,735 of 37331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27611

    Acs

    ACS are all over STG. Anyone know of one of them are legit? Or not a set up? Talent is very thin these days.

  2. #27610

    Fox Redhead MILF

    Anyone know what happen to foxy the redhead MILF. Was chatting with her a few weeks back and then poof nothing.

    Had communicated regularly up to that point. No issues?

  3. #27609

    Barely Legal.

    Anyone know of any 18-19 YO providers?

  4. #27608
    Quote Originally Posted by NotHereForLong  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/924256662688

    Looks right up my alley but I haven't seen any reviews on here, thanks!
    Just look up the name "natalia," last time I dreamed that the service was rushed. BBBJ was nice though.

  5. #27607

    Travelling Latinas

    I've sworn off travelling Latinas because in my experience they're overpriced, silicone injected prima donnas with attitudes.

    Having said that, this girl's appears to have been here awhile and I was wondering if she's legit. I'm not after details, just verification that she delivers as promised. Thanks in advance for any info.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/3804887.htm

  6. #27606

    Preciousone gbaby in chester on ea

    Anybody seen her was in PG now in chester advertises on escort alligator.

  7. #27605

    Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by NotHereForLong  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/924256662688

    Looks right up my alley but I haven't seen any reviews on here, thanks!
    Saw this chick about a year ago and I believe she was in Chester, QV BBBJ which was decent. Would've went back for more but shortly after the visit she was texting my phone asking for money claiming she would give me a discount on the next visit. Blocked the number and never went back but service wasn't bad though.

  8. #27604

    Inquiring minds

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Give a report of how it went. I'd be very interested got the fake vibes from ad. Hope it goes well be safe.
    I'm curious too. Looking at the description seems fake. Hopefully not.

  9. #27603
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Nsavamale  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her before? Meeting at 11:30.

    https://callescort.org/804-789-4695
    Give a report of how it went. I'd be very interested got the fake vibes from ad. Hope it goes well be safe.

  10. #27602

    Tgbt or scam

    Quote Originally Posted by MayMan;6252193[URL
    https://independent.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/103325931[/URL]

    Has anyone sampled this one? I did the FaceTime verification but never closed the deal.
    Texted with number earlier in month. Had the whole tgbt convo. Never ask her to prove it or FaceTime her. Just let the convo go. Weird thing I have gotten random texts about every 5/6 days. Want to meet like little brit does but I've seen and met her. No girl chases down one 3 minute text convo for 3 weeks with no response. If I knew she was legit I'd be broke.

  11. #27601

    Meeting tonight

    Anyone seen her before? Meeting at 11:30.

    https://callescort.org/804-789-4695

  12. #27600
    Quote Originally Posted by MayMan  [View Original Post]
    Not as cute as the pictures but she was really pretty. She even showed me her titties for verification. I still just don't feel right about it.
    Yea, seems like one of those too good to be true situations. A good review or two would make her a killing if she is legit. I think everyone that sees her ad is thinking TGTBT and passing her by.

  13. #27599
    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondVa  [View Original Post]
    I texted back and forth with her about a month ago. Our schedules were too far off considering how far she was from me. She offered facetime verification, but I didn't want to provide her with my real number, and I can't do that with my app. A few days later I got a couple of random messages from a different number saying that I had been in contact with one of his girls and wasted their time therefore I needed to pay them. They claimed they were affiliated with the mafia and that my family was in danger if I didn't comply. Since I hadn't talked to anyone else that I didn't meet up with I am assuming the messages were related to this one but cannot confirm. The threat messages were laughable though, I never responded back, and they just stopped. If you do pull the trigger and things go well, I'd love to know. She if fine for sure. She look that good when you facetimed her?
    Not as cute as the pictures but she was really pretty. She even showed me her titties for verification. I still just don't feel right about it.

  14. #27598
    Quote Originally Posted by MayMan  [View Original Post]
    https://independent.com.listcrawler....mond/103325931

    Has anyone sampled this one? I did the FaceTime verification but never closed the deal.
    I texted back and forth with her about a month ago. Our schedules were too far off considering how far she was from me. She offered facetime verification, but I didn't want to provide her with my real number, and I can't do that with my app. A few days later I got a couple of random messages from a different number saying that I had been in contact with one of his girls and wasted their time therefore I needed to pay them. They claimed they were affiliated with the mafia and that my family was in danger if I didn't comply. Since I hadn't talked to anyone else that I didn't meet up with I am assuming the messages were related to this one but cannot confirm. The threat messages were laughable though, I never responded back, and they just stopped. If you do pull the trigger and things go well, I'd love to know. She if fine for sure. She look that good when you facetimed her?

  15. #27597
    A couple of months back I tried contacting her via every thing listed. Text, email, smoke signals, no response. ?

    Quote Originally Posted by SaTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen her? -- there was a real nasty McKenzie around with Dakota which makes searching hard!

    https://tryst.link/escort/mckenzie-szabo

    She looks nice and prices are not unreasonable! Shows she has been logging into tryst in the last week -- but I have been unable to make contact through txt for a month!

    Thanks.

    SA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape