Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,721 to 9,735 of 37334
-
12-15-22 00:17 #27614Senior Member

Posts: 581Any info on this one?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/382251297469
She says she's at a motel in Petersburg. Anyone know her or have seen her recently?
-
12-14-22 23:41 #27613Senior Member

Posts: 35New girl Cali?
Anyone met up with Brazilian Cali before? She looks cute in the pics but no body pics so hard to tell. She legit? Good experience?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/064537533904
-
12-14-22 21:12 #27612Senior Member

Posts: 1449As you know it is definitely a crap shoot but I wouldn't see any of them In Henri. Some have relocated to Richmond and Chesterfield. Some are AMPs as well but for most part they legit. Good luck be safe.
Originally Posted by CLF3142
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-22 18:39 #27611Senior Member

Posts: 124Acs
ACS are all over STG. Anyone know of one of them are legit? Or not a set up? Talent is very thin these days.
-
12-14-22 14:47 #27610Senior Member

Posts: 54Fox Redhead MILF
Anyone know what happen to foxy the redhead MILF. Was chatting with her a few weeks back and then poof nothing.
Had communicated regularly up to that point. No issues?
-
12-14-22 06:28 #27609Senior Member

Posts: 100Barely Legal.
Anyone know of any 18-19 YO providers?
-
12-13-22 17:20 #27608Senior Member

Posts: 123Just look up the name "natalia," last time I dreamed that the service was rushed. BBBJ was nice though.
Originally Posted by NotHereForLong
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-22 16:47 #27607Senior Member

Posts: 88Travelling Latinas
I've sworn off travelling Latinas because in my experience they're overpriced, silicone injected prima donnas with attitudes.
Having said that, this girl's appears to have been here awhile and I was wondering if she's legit. I'm not after details, just verification that she delivers as promised. Thanks in advance for any info.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/3804887.htm
-
12-13-22 16:10 #27606Senior Member

Posts: 93Preciousone gbaby in chester on ea
Anybody seen her was in PG now in chester advertises on escort alligator.
-
12-13-22 12:51 #27605Regular Member

Posts: 22Meh
Saw this chick about a year ago and I believe she was in Chester, QV BBBJ which was decent. Would've went back for more but shortly after the visit she was texting my phone asking for money claiming she would give me a discount on the next visit. Blocked the number and never went back but service wasn't bad though.
Originally Posted by NotHereForLong
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-22 09:51 #27604Senior Member

Posts: 124Inquiring minds
I'm curious too. Looking at the description seems fake. Hopefully not.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-22 09:39 #27603Senior Member

Posts: 1449Give a report of how it went. I'd be very interested got the fake vibes from ad. Hope it goes well be safe.
Originally Posted by Nsavamale
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-22 00:24 #27602Senior Member

Posts: 327Tgbt or scam
Texted with number earlier in month. Had the whole tgbt convo. Never ask her to prove it or FaceTime her. Just let the convo go. Weird thing I have gotten random texts about every 5/6 days. Want to meet like little brit does but I've seen and met her. No girl chases down one 3 minute text convo for 3 weeks with no response. If I knew she was legit I'd be broke.
Originally Posted by MayMan;6252193[URL
-
12-12-22 21:55 #27601Regular Member

Posts: 24Meeting tonight
Anyone seen her before? Meeting at 11:30.
https://callescort.org/804-789-4695
-
12-12-22 20:56 #27600Senior Member

Posts: 222Yea, seems like one of those too good to be true situations. A good review or two would make her a killing if she is legit. I think everyone that sees her ad is thinking TGTBT and passing her by.
Originally Posted by MayMan
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






