Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 17947
-
12-15-22 08:57 #11992Senior Member

Posts: 84Kate. Fake ad
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/830700021160
She had me going for a minute, I'll hand it to her, or him. She sent a very unusual price list, with 25/30/45 min times. She gave me an address for a nice hotel, I texted back 'on the way' & 'here, room# But I hadn't actually gone. Then got the send me $40 for my content so I know your safe BS. Hah!
-
12-15-22 08:20 #11991Senior Member

Posts: 84Paisley
Yea, I jumped on it and started texting. She is responsive but says she lives near Fay mAll, but in Nich now. Qouted me 160. Waiting to hear back about a time this am. Does seem like bs though.
Originally Posted by JMark229
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 07:46 #11990Senior Member

Posts: 221Paisley
I texted with her yesterday. She wants 140/270 and won't talk about services. Did say FS. Called my phone after texting a while. Won't give address. Told me to come to a certain part of Nicholasville and call for street where she would be standing outside. Sounds like bs to me. If anyone finds out differently, let us know. Too many red flags for me.
Originally Posted by JMark229
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 05:29 #11989Senior Member

Posts: 60Ariana from Rich
Any reports on this one? Also is Rich Kate always in Irvine now?
https://richmond-ky.skipthegames.com...-/172958195569
-
12-15-22 04:48 #11988Senior Member

Posts: 345Pocahontas
I have not seen her. I tried to set up a visit. Everything is covered. BJ is covered. That is a hard pass for me. If you see her report back.
Originally Posted by CalJon
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 04:42 #11987Senior Member

Posts: 484Paisley
Looks like a new gal. Never seen her post. Has anyone see her before?
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/163182483142
-
12-14-22 22:35 #11986Senior Member

Posts: 42What's that?
What's the "large canine board"? Why canine? Just curious.
Originally Posted by RexChapman
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-22 20:38 #11985Senior Member

Posts: 259I saw Tara once and gave a negative review and she doesn't want to see me anymore. She is difficult to schedule as it took my 3 to 4 attempts to see her. Having said all this, she is not a scammer. She might not be for everyone but she definitely is not a scammer. The difficulty in scheduling with her might be due to the fact that she has a kid with her certain days of the week.
Originally Posted by BlackMombo
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-22 18:05 #11984Senior Member

Posts: 71Tara-Scammer
Don"t waste your time. She is a total bull $hit artist. Quick response to my text. Told me her services. We set up a time to meet. She says in order to confirm the appointment I had to tell her my name and send a pic of myself. At which time she will also send me a face pic and her address. I sent my name and pic. Got nothing. I text her that I never received anything. She said she sent it. From then on out she totally goes dark. No responses to text asking for her pic and her address. Day of the appointment ask again. Still totally dark. No responses to text. Never received a text to this day.
Originally Posted by LaneSplitter
[View Original Post]
Don't waste your time.
-
12-14-22 16:46 #11983Senior Member

Posts: 45Tara
Saw Tara earlier this year and she was a great time. Search her name and there are a lot of reviews from a few months ago. Report back if you make contact as I would repeat. Loves to fuck.
Originally Posted by Sharpie560
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-22 16:32 #11982Douchebag

Posts: 239Wow, that took me back a few decades and made me smile. What a great time that was to be Rich and Pretty. Good seeing you are still around.
Originally Posted by WarlockKy
[View Original Post]
VettesRule (but now upgraded to 911's Rule).
-
12-14-22 13:01 #11981Senior Member

Posts: 171Mandi
The first one is Mandi. Been reviewed often. I think she's a good time.
Originally Posted by CamZzz
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-22 09:33 #11980Senior Member

Posts: 65Pocahontas
Has anyone seen this gal? Tineye nothing. Google search image looks like she might work out of Knoxville as well. Sumo Search she visits. Huntington, Knoxville, Louisville and Lexington. .
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/512512348985
-
12-14-22 07:48 #11979Senior Member

Posts: 364Don't kid yourself
After reading her past reviews of ghosting, I doubt it was a phone issue. I don't know what area you're driving from. But there are better choices, most likely, just as close to you.
Originally Posted by FreeWilly12
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-22 01:27 #11978Regular Member

Posts: 13Has any one seen these girl I'm curious. Please give some reviews











Reply With Quote





