Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 69 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 1030
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #490

    Always wondered.

    Quote Originally Posted by BareRider  [View Original Post]
    ... This lady is now advertising herself and I have seen her twice since then. Every time I see her, it's a hot, orgasmic ride. She was $200 for the hour, but I noticed her last ad says $300. I'll probably still see her occasionally, but not as much as if she stayed at $200. Maybe she'll grandfather me in. I added her link below.

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...-/715868271233
    Much appreciated on the info! I've always wondered who Stephanie's sidekick was and never had the opportunity to partake when I scheduled with her. Now might have to check Klassykinky Babe out.

    Again, much thanks.

    Stay safe & happy hunting.

    BBHunter.

  2. #489

    Stephanie / Stevie

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDough  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Seems like she's had post for years but can't seem to find anything when searching. Number ends in 2194. I like the punk rock vibe. Any intel is much appreciated.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...n/884039447176
    I have seen Stephanie several times and have always had a fun, hot, sexy time. She is not bad looking, but she is very big, so if that's not your thing, pass her by. She gives a very good BBBJ and I love to suck on her huge titties while I play with her pussy until she's cumming like a maniac. LOL Once she's had all she can take, I climb on and bury my friend, never a mention of a condom or pulling out. Shoot those babies as deep and as often as you want, deep inside her pussy, she loves it. $75 for a QV, $100 for the half and $200 for the hour. The last time I met her she asked if I wanted a duo with her friend, I asked how much and she said how much can you spend? I said at the moment I only had $200 because that's all I was planning on and she said they would take it. Stephanie is a big BBW and her friend is a Small BBW or large curvy girl with a very cute face and beautiful eyes. Stephanie started me off with one of her fantastic BBBJs while her friend made out with me and put her boobs in my face to suck on. Meanwhile I was playing with her pussy and she was getting very turned on. Then Stephanie stood up and said your turn. She laid on her back and I asked, do you like your pussy eaten. She said yes and away I went. She came a couple times as she bucked against my face and then said I need that cock. As I climb aboard, just like Stephanie, there was never a mention of a condom. She is one of the best kissers out there and she was making out with me as she fucked me as hard as I was fucking her. She was running her hands all over my body and playing with my nipples and I said if you're not careful, you're going to make me cum. She said, You can cum in my pussy baby, cum deep inside my pussy. That's about all I good take, as she begging me to fill her pussy, I did. This lady is now advertising herself and I have seen her twice since then. Every time I see her, it's a hot, orgasmic ride. She was $200 for the hour, but I noticed her last ad says $300. I'll probably still see her occasionally, but not as much as if she stayed at $200. Maybe she'll grandfather me in. I added her link below.

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...-/715868271233

  3. #488

    Angela sensual massage

    Uhhh no. Won't answer your questions straight up. I paid 300 dollars for a 10 minute massage and HJ. I inquired with her for an hour massage. Replies back yea and asked me if I wanted to do a duo. I said sure asked how much and told me 300. Figured she was giving me a deal because her friend has never done it. Wrong. I paid 300 for a shitty 10 minute massage and HJ. Angela is good looking but won't repeat.

  4. #487

    Charlotte intel?

    Didn't find any results from search function. Seems hot, I private messaged her in the past and got prices, would appreciate any experienced people have had.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...harlotte-Wells

  5. #486
    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunter425  [View Original Post]
    Curvy Vixen is a non-clock watcher who wants you to be happy. Paid for an hour at $$ & was almost there for two. Not sure where her incall is now but the one she had about a year ago was not great located on the edge of Fife. She is pretty quiet, very large and did not come across any no's as I allowed her to take in all of my dead swimmers as they dropped from her wet snatch.

    Stay safe & happy hunting..
    She's right next to the 7/11 now. Super classy place. But yea, no limits and more. If you're a little short, she might even cut you some slack. Sometimes it's hard to get her to answer. Sleep / work is erratic for her.

  6. #485

    Xoxobunnyyy

    Paid Bunny a visit at her new incall in Puyallup.

    She has roommates but none were there when I was. She lives next door to some older rich folks so I think complaints to the cops are in her future.

    Until then, it's a semi quiet dead end street. (512 is on the other side of the fence).

    As for her, about an 80% match to the pictures. She's taller and bigger than they let on, but I like a big curvy blonde so it was right in my wheelhouse. For a curvy / chubby chick she has a nice tight body including the main attraction. Head game is stellar and loves to gag. If you're a little on the dominant side and can get into the praise kink, you'll just about have her wrapped around your finger.

    She's a safety gal but I get the feeling things open up if you become a regular and she likes you.

    Personality wise she's very sweet. She's 26 but comes off more like an 18 y / o. A bit scatterbrained too. If you see her, be assertive but nice and she will reciprocate.

    She also definitely loves dudes 40+.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128520%3B

  7. #484
    Quote Originally Posted by NikKnew1  [View Original Post]
    Every one of the ladies I contact on there wants a pre pay or have me join a site. Not a chance that's going to happen.
    While I agree that you should never prepay or join a site, I have met ladies on there that went off without a hitch, in this particular scenario what happened was I contacted her the night before and set up for next morning, next morning came around and didn't hear from her until 2-3 hours past scheduled time saying she was sleeping.

  8. #483
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstMod  [View Original Post]
    Look her up on the Seattle BB thread she been talked about there.
    Appreciate all the intel everyone.

  9. #482

    Look her up on the Seattle BB thread

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDough  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Seems like she's had post for years but can't seem to find anything when searching. Number ends in 2194. I like the punk rock vibe. Any intel is much appreciated.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...n/884039447176
    Look her up on the Seattle BB thread she been talked about there.

  10. #481

    AKA Sexy Curvy Vixen

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDough  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Seems like she's had post for years but can't seem to find anything when searching. Number ends in 2194. I like the punk rock vibe. Any intel is much appreciated.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...n/884039447176
    Curvy Vixen is a non-clock watcher who wants you to be happy. Paid for an hour at $$ & was almost there for two. Not sure where her incall is now but the one she had about a year ago was not great located on the edge of Fife. She is pretty quiet, very large and did not come across any no's as I allowed her to take in all of my dead swimmers as they dropped from her wet snatch.

    Stay safe & happy hunting.

    BBHunter.

  11. #480

    Harley jane

    So I reached out to see if she would do a OC since she doesn't live far.

    After some back and forth I offered a deposit since I wanted to meet 1st because she doesn't text details.

    She declined deposit and was cool with meeting.

    Decided to meet at public spot to chat.

    Well she brought her dog #1.

    #2 started walking and talk and acted super sketched out.

    Eventually I get to the point as I'm tired of walking with her and her dog in the cold.

    Confirmed she's not GFE in any way.

    At that point I offered her some roses for her time which she took and she kept walking fast and was irritated.

    I feel like I offered a fair amount considering all I was looking for was a quick answer and the drive for her was short.
    could have been avoided if she was open to a text

    But I could tell she was pissed.

    But this is the dilemma some providers say no BB or GFE or whatever and you meet and they are open to all sorts of stuff they list that they arent.

    And I did my research and seemed like she may have been just YMMV I guess.

    Just wanted to share in case anyone was curious can decide.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....AN-not-a-child

  12. #479

    Myprittykitty

    Has anyone seen her? Seems like she's had post for years but can't seem to find anything when searching. Number ends in 2194. I like the punk rock vibe. Any intel is much appreciated.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...n/884039447176

  13. #478

    All fakes

    Quote Originally Posted by WubbaDub  [View Original Post]
    I tried and got ghosted, but I do believe she's real.
    Every one of the ladies I contact on there wants a pre pay or have me join a site. Not a chance that's going to happen.

  14. #477
    Quote Originally Posted by KyLoren1  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2538816270/1

    Anybody ever had a dream with big booty Alyssa? Ad says she's in Lakewood with stellar reviews.
    She's nice enough. Lives in an apartment in Lakewood. Has a child. Offers appointments when child is not there. I think 100 for BBBJ. No cim. Nothing special. Cfs but I did not care to partake with her. I doubt she offers much more. Place is very dirty / messy.

  15. #476
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoopaKid;6236127[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/washington/tacoma/101728804[/URL]

    Has anybody seen this girl she fits every description that I want in a companion but it looks to good to be true.
    I tried and got ghosted, but I do believe she's real.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape