Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 541 to 555 of 1020
-
12-14-22 15:35 #480Senior Member

Posts: 67Angela sensual massage
Uhhh no. Won't answer your questions straight up. I paid 300 dollars for a 10 minute massage and HJ. I inquired with her for an hour massage. Replies back yea and asked me if I wanted to do a duo. I said sure asked how much and told me 300. Figured she was giving me a deal because her friend has never done it. Wrong. I paid 300 for a shitty 10 minute massage and HJ. Angela is good looking but won't repeat.
-
12-14-22 14:32 #479Senior Member

Posts: 168Charlotte intel?
Didn't find any results from search function. Seems hot, I private messaged her in the past and got prices, would appreciate any experienced people have had.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...harlotte-Wells
-
12-14-22 12:50 #478Senior Member

Posts: 98She's right next to the 7/11 now. Super classy place. But yea, no limits and more. If you're a little short, she might even cut you some slack. Sometimes it's hard to get her to answer. Sleep / work is erratic for her.
Originally Posted by BBHunter425
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-22 21:32 #477Regular Member

Posts: 12Xoxobunnyyy
Paid Bunny a visit at her new incall in Puyallup.
She has roommates but none were there when I was. She lives next door to some older rich folks so I think complaints to the cops are in her future.
Until then, it's a semi quiet dead end street. (512 is on the other side of the fence).
As for her, about an 80% match to the pictures. She's taller and bigger than they let on, but I like a big curvy blonde so it was right in my wheelhouse. For a curvy / chubby chick she has a nice tight body including the main attraction. Head game is stellar and loves to gag. If you're a little on the dominant side and can get into the praise kink, you'll just about have her wrapped around your finger.
She's a safety gal but I get the feeling things open up if you become a regular and she likes you.
Personality wise she's very sweet. She's 26 but comes off more like an 18 y / o. A bit scatterbrained too. If you see her, be assertive but nice and she will reciprocate.
She also definitely loves dudes 40+.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128520%3B
-
12-12-22 12:40 #476Regular Member

Posts: 13While I agree that you should never prepay or join a site, I have met ladies on there that went off without a hitch, in this particular scenario what happened was I contacted her the night before and set up for next morning, next morning came around and didn't hear from her until 2-3 hours past scheduled time saying she was sleeping.
Originally Posted by NikKnew1
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-22 09:58 #475Senior Member

Posts: 101Appreciate all the intel everyone.
Originally Posted by FirstMod
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-22 16:47 #474Senior Member

Posts: 148Look her up on the Seattle BB thread
Look her up on the Seattle BB thread she been talked about there.
Originally Posted by JoeDough
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-22 15:46 #473Senior Member

Posts: 287AKA Sexy Curvy Vixen
Curvy Vixen is a non-clock watcher who wants you to be happy. Paid for an hour at $$ & was almost there for two. Not sure where her incall is now but the one she had about a year ago was not great located on the edge of Fife. She is pretty quiet, very large and did not come across any no's as I allowed her to take in all of my dead swimmers as they dropped from her wet snatch.
Originally Posted by JoeDough
[View Original Post]
Stay safe & happy hunting.
BBHunter.
-
12-11-22 15:23 #472Senior Member

Posts: 164Harley jane
So I reached out to see if she would do a OC since she doesn't live far.
After some back and forth I offered a deposit since I wanted to meet 1st because she doesn't text details.
She declined deposit and was cool with meeting.
Decided to meet at public spot to chat.
Well she brought her dog #1.
#2 started walking and talk and acted super sketched out.
Eventually I get to the point as I'm tired of walking with her and her dog in the cold.
Confirmed she's not GFE in any way.
At that point I offered her some roses for her time which she took and she kept walking fast and was irritated.
I feel like I offered a fair amount considering all I was looking for was a quick answer and the drive for her was short.
could have been avoided if she was open to a text
But I could tell she was pissed.
But this is the dilemma some providers say no BB or GFE or whatever and you meet and they are open to all sorts of stuff they list that they arent.
And I did my research and seemed like she may have been just YMMV I guess.
Just wanted to share in case anyone was curious can decide.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....AN-not-a-child
-
12-10-22 17:54 #471Senior Member

Posts: 101Myprittykitty
Has anyone seen her? Seems like she's had post for years but can't seem to find anything when searching. Number ends in 2194. I like the punk rock vibe. Any intel is much appreciated.
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...n/884039447176
-
12-10-22 14:32 #470Senior Member

Posts: 60All fakes
Every one of the ladies I contact on there wants a pre pay or have me join a site. Not a chance that's going to happen.
Originally Posted by WubbaDub
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-22 12:09 #469Senior Member

Posts: 1305She's nice enough. Lives in an apartment in Lakewood. Has a child. Offers appointments when child is not there. I think 100 for BBBJ. No cim. Nothing special. Cfs but I did not care to partake with her. I doubt she offers much more. Place is very dirty / messy.
Originally Posted by KyLoren1
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-22 04:40 #468Regular Member

Posts: 13I tried and got ghosted, but I do believe she's real.
Originally Posted by ZoopaKid;6236127[URL
-
12-07-22 04:32 #467Senior Member

Posts: 104Huge ass Alyssa
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2538816270/1
Anybody ever had a dream with big booty Alyssa? Ad says she's in Lakewood with stellar reviews.
I'll have a report on anything goes Nikki in a few got Greek back in the day with her going to see if I can do it again.
-
12-04-22 12:53 #466I only post about trannies to piss A2 off, if it bothers you put me on your ignore list

Posts: 108Horrifying
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
FYI, this is a result of a study done by the Air Force on this subject
"A review of 556 rape accusations filed against Air Force personnel found that 27% of women later recanted. Then 25 criteria were developed based on the profile of those women, and then submitted to three independent reviewers to review the remaining cases. If all three reviewers deemed the allegation was false, it was categorized as false. As a result, 60% of all allegations were found to be false. Of those women who later recanted, many didn't admit the allegation was false until just before taking a polygraph test. Others admitted it was false only after having failed a polygraph test."
Next time you feel like shooting your mouth off about something you know nothing about, just STFU.
A2










Reply With Quote





