Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 253 of 515 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 303 353 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 7723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3943
    Quote Originally Posted by Billj1034  [View Original Post]
    Yes, tends to be busy. I've had a couple VIPs. Fov, fiv, feeding, some light sstp. A just ok grind. Doesn't ask for tips. I haven't asked about extras and she hasn't offered. Most times she doesn't go back to dressing room which would confirm generally low mileage. Nice personality, though a little low key. Also still fairly new. For comparison Roxanne has a much tighter body and aggressive grind, but no south play or feeding.
    I've had the same experience with Teddy plus some fia and daty. She's so open with access to her body that you'd think she'd do extras or will eventually.

  2. #3942
    Quote Originally Posted by Billj1034  [View Original Post]
    Yes, tends to be busy. I've had a couple VIPs. Fov, fiv, feeding, some light sstp. A just ok grind. Doesn't ask for tips. I haven't asked about extras and she hasn't offered. Most times she doesn't go back to dressing room which would confirm generally low mileage. Nice personality, though a little low key. Also still fairly new. For comparison Roxanne has a much tighter body and aggressive grind, but no south play or feeding.
    Thanks for the heads up!

  3. #3941

    Teddy at Synn

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenB909  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gotten a dance from her? I've stopped going to synn but a buddy of mine told me she's always busy any time he's there in the mornings.
    Yes, tends to be busy. I've had a couple VIPs. Fov, fiv, feeding, some light sstp. A just ok grind. Doesn't ask for tips. I haven't asked about extras and she hasn't offered. Most times she doesn't go back to dressing room which would confirm generally low mileage. Nice personality, though a little low key. Also still fairly new. For comparison Roxanne has a much tighter body and aggressive grind, but no south play or feeding.

  4. #3940
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerMango  [View Original Post]
    Re: my previous post about Athena. I apologize, the Athena at SRCOI is different than the one I was thinking of when I said she didn't offer extras.

    Synn.

    Laylani cute Latina / Middle Eastern mix, I think. She wants 3 for FS but went down to 2 if I went quick. She's not but no thanks.

    Khloe white girl 250 for FS in 30 m or 200 for FS in 15 m. Had a good time with her.

    IS.

    Tokyo. Blonde Asian teen doesn't offer extras but has a killer lap dance.

    Trixie. Sultry Asian girl doesn't offer extras either that I know but has a nice sultry dance.

    Hoping to get some info about Molly, and some more petite latinas at synn.
    Leilani says she's Hawaiian with Filipino descent. She's a known escort in the Temecula and San Diego area. Her handle in HX is parisloveee619. You can save some coins by going that route. I haven't tried her. She's a cool girl but only talked to her a couple of times.

  5. #3939
    Re: my previous post about Athena. I apologize, the Athena at SRCOI is different than the one I was thinking of when I said she didn't offer extras.

    Synn.

    Laylani cute Latina / Middle Eastern mix, I think. She wants 3 for FS but went down to 2 if I went quick. She's not but no thanks.

    Khloe white girl 250 for FS in 30 m or 200 for FS in 15 m. Had a good time with her.

    IS.

    Tokyo. Blonde Asian teen doesn't offer extras but has a killer lap dance.

    Trixie. Sultry Asian girl doesn't offer extras either that I know but has a nice sultry dance.

    Hoping to get some info about Molly, and some more petite latinas at synn.

  6. #3938

    Penelope SRCOI

    Anyone done VIP with Penelope? Hard body latina with a great ass. Was going to stop by and curious if she's worth it or not? Hot enough to have GPS for sure.

  7. #3937

    Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep5151  [View Original Post]
    Old pic of the popular spinner.
    Yup. She was fit and not money crazy like the girls now. Back in 2019 and earlier, the girls was all about the busy nights. Hustle for more customers at reasonable prices. Girls would get like 7-8 customers per shift. Now, its like 2-3 but crazy tips. Baby and other chicks use to talk about posting photos to get guys into the club. They repeat VIPs and make their money. Baby gave me a photo of her before Synn posted it on the website. Upgraded my phone so I loss all my past conquests. I had Baby, Sin, Esmeralda, and even hot white girls. Man, the girls had nice bodies back in the days. I remember waiting for Baby to come out of a VIP and an Indian chick was on the stage. Fit as hell. Second she walked out, 5 fools were waiting for her. Never paid more than $200. That was the max in the days.

  8. #3936
    Quote Originally Posted by DevonTucker13  [View Original Post]
    It is a different girl named baby. I was wondering myself so I went to scope it out. Never saw that young fit girl walk around that night. Sucks you never tried her. I swear for how popular she was, she was still super tight. Was worth it for a VIP with her.
    Old pic of the popular spinner.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 773314B4-A8F8-43BB-97FC-01B62F6515ED.jpg‎  

  9. #3935

    Saweetie Synn

    Has she turned to dark side yet? Any intel? Fuck the only fans nonsense.

  10. #3934

    Teddi. Synn

    Has anyone gotten a dance from her? I've stopped going to synn but a buddy of mine told me she's always busy any time he's there in the mornings.

  11. #3933
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigBeef  [View Original Post]
    It's thier annual Christmas party they may open for night shift but not sure.
    Along with Paradise. They are closed all night for their Christmas party.

  12. #3932
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodMicWork  [View Original Post]
    They are closed today.
    It's thier annual Christmas party they may open for night shift but not sure.

  13. #3931

    Why is Synn Coi closed today?

    They are closed today.

  14. #3930

    Yumi SRCOI

    Yumi offers FS for 250. Wondering if I can get it down to 150 or 2.

  15. #3929

    Lilah rhino synn

    Since you simps like talking about bella & roxy (synn) who are GPS I got some fresh meat lilah. Very nasty data and daty. Lived it was delicious. Gives amazing head and can take a pounding all for $200.

    Yes rhino had much eye candy.

    Violet.

    Midnight.

    Nelly.

    Shyne.

    Sasha.

    Vee.

    Auroa.

    Then GPS.

    Vanna rose.

    Sapphire.

    I told you rhino rialto jesse if you in IE.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape