Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 8267
-
12-16-22 16:30 #4532Senior Member

Posts: 126LOL you always crack me up. Hahaha I want to try Heather say tonight.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 11:02 #4531Regular Member

Posts: 23Planner App on instagram
Looking to book Lola, read a bunch of good things about her on here. Does anyone know if the prices on the booking app in her Instagram include extras? Any help is appreciated.
-
12-15-22 13:52 #4530Senior Member

Posts: 286I really like Mandy & Faith. Both will get after it in a VIP room.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
Both are really nice and easy going.
-
12-15-22 13:12 #4529Senior Member

Posts: 204Mandy Pandoras
Can confirm, great kisser and reasonable rates. I did DFK the first time we met but yeah YMMV as always.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 11:51 #4528Senior Member

Posts: 37Slim Asian girl at kittens -- kaylani, kalani, kaylani.
Went to to VIP with her a couple nights ago. She said she is a virgin. Not sure if she is lying or not. Is extremely nervous to even take her panties off. Anyone else have any experience with her?
-
12-14-22 14:25 #4527Senior Member

Posts: 1106Kat at Pandoras
Here is her * I got it off of her insta.
Not bad. Not great.
https://onlyfans.com/smittykittty
-
12-13-22 20:01 #4526Senior Member

Posts: 256Mandy- Make Out
Mandy DFKs me dayshift. I'm kinda a regular so don't know if that matters. She charges by the dance, not the service so it can be pricey if you don't plan ahead. Be sure to ask her rates before you start.
Originally Posted by Leroy69
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-22 14:55 #4525Senior Member

Posts: 52Paisley
Dirty talk was hit but she's real aggressive with the yanking and needs some lube in her purse. Pretty pricey.
-
12-10-22 17:45 #4524Senior Member

Posts: 135That was my experience too
Sweet girl and seem like she wants to please but "reckless abandon" describes it well. I went for one at her usual rate; it was overpowering, and not in a good way.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-22 15:01 #4523Senior Member

Posts: 126And the issues is ladies can have it for a long time and not have symptoms. A.
Originally Posted by Leroy69
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-22 10:29 #4522Senior Member

Posts: 444Paisley
She's really flirty and will talk dirty to you. Think she's sexy as hell. Back in the lap dance area you can glance and see her pull starting lawnmowers with reckless abandon. If you want more, she'll have to take you to a private room. Crazy expensive CBJ is on the table but that's it.
Originally Posted by MonteChristo
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-22 10:13 #4521Senior Member

Posts: 274No wonder her energy always feels so sad.
Originally Posted by GolphPro
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-22 10:12 #4520Senior Member

Posts: 274Thursday afternoon at Handora's
I stopped by Pandora's for a couple hours Thursday afternoon.
Paisley came by. I have always got the impression that she is high priced. In the past, I have just sent her away. Today, I was ready to sample. She wanted $50 a dance, but was willing to negotiate. Agreeing on $40 we headed to the back. She sat on my lap. We were half way through a song. She started stroking my cock, through my pants. She was fun, and naughty. She said naughty things to me. We had a nice chat as she rubbed me. She took her top down, but did not consent to me sucking on her tits. That is only in VIP. I asked about a hand shake. She told she had a condom, but no lube. We decided the $40 was what we were doing. The whole dance she pretty much just sat on my lap, stroked me through my pants. She told me she wanted me to cum. It lasted about a song, and a half. It was a nice experience. I thanked her, and gave her a hug.
It took me 2 hours to get a turn with Anya. She gave me a good cuddle, a satisfying rub, and a big hug at the end. I like Anya.
-
12-10-22 09:47 #4519Senior Member

Posts: 41Does anyone have some feedback on Paisley? She's yummy looking.
-
12-09-22 17:39 #4518Senior Member

Posts: 36Any info on Emmie a Deja Vu Lake City
Figured I'd try Deja Vu for the first time in years. Good looking women, but only one felt worth the fees, Emmie (Emerald). She was goth, tattoos, athletic build, with nice looking implants. Has anyone been in the VIP with her?
I got the 3 for 100, but it was pretty low mileage. Anyone know if the experience is worth the VIP with her?











Reply With Quote





