Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 251 of 552 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 301 351 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 8271
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4521
    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    There is a Leiloni at Pandoras. Black stripper. Last time I saw her she gave me the dick drip.
    No wonder her energy always feels so sad.

  2. #4520

    Thursday afternoon at Handora's

    I stopped by Pandora's for a couple hours Thursday afternoon.

    Paisley came by. I have always got the impression that she is high priced. In the past, I have just sent her away. Today, I was ready to sample. She wanted $50 a dance, but was willing to negotiate. Agreeing on $40 we headed to the back. She sat on my lap. We were half way through a song. She started stroking my cock, through my pants. She was fun, and naughty. She said naughty things to me. We had a nice chat as she rubbed me. She took her top down, but did not consent to me sucking on her tits. That is only in VIP. I asked about a hand shake. She told she had a condom, but no lube. We decided the $40 was what we were doing. The whole dance she pretty much just sat on my lap, stroked me through my pants. She told me she wanted me to cum. It lasted about a song, and a half. It was a nice experience. I thanked her, and gave her a hug.

    It took me 2 hours to get a turn with Anya. She gave me a good cuddle, a satisfying rub, and a big hug at the end. I like Anya.

  3. #4519
    Does anyone have some feedback on Paisley? She's yummy looking.

  4. #4518

    Any info on Emmie a Deja Vu Lake City

    Figured I'd try Deja Vu for the first time in years. Good looking women, but only one felt worth the fees, Emmie (Emerald). She was goth, tattoos, athletic build, with nice looking implants. Has anyone been in the VIP with her?

    I got the 3 for 100, but it was pretty low mileage. Anyone know if the experience is worth the VIP with her?

  5. #4517
    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    Slim Asian girl at kittens -- kaylani, kalani, kaylani.

    Saw her during day shift, wanted to get a dance but she had back to back VIP rooms.

    Anyone got the 411 on her?
    There is a Leiloni at Pandoras. Black stripper. Last time I saw her she gave me the dick drip.

  6. #4516

    Kittens kalani

    Slim Asian girl at kittens -- kaylani, kalani, kaylani.

    Saw her during day shift, wanted to get a dance but she had back to back VIP rooms.

    Anyone got the 411 on her?

  7. #4515

    Dennysgrandslam. Links

    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    I could not find her with a search. Do you have a link?
    Her stage name at Sugar's is "Sam. " These are pertinent links:

    https://www.instagram.com/dennysgranslam

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?530332-FloridaWoman

    I have not yet tried her. Hope to see of review of her from others.

  8. #4514
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Kat at Pandoras. She skinny white girl.

    She looks young. Does she do extras?
    Had dance with Kat. Smooth body, nice naturals but zero mileage. Asked about her Room service. She said prefers LDA and no extras in rooms. Better value with others so no Kat encores for me.

  9. #4513

    Dfk

    Are any of the Pandora's ladies down to make out? Anyone ever get deep french kissing at the club?

  10. #4512

    Got a link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe2021  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had dance with her? I think she dances at sugars? Saw her on Insta.
    I could not find her with a search. Do you have a link?

  11. #4511

    I have seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMi  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know her? Saw her ad on STG.
    Saw her a little bit ago. Goes by Mulanie. Was on Tna a few years ago. Safety girl, outcall only, Ass was fat but had some gut as well. She smelled like weed.

    Found out after the donation That her qv isn't FS.

  12. #4510

    Dennysgramslam

    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe2021  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had dance with her? I think she dances at sugars? Saw her on Insta.
    Correct. She dances at Sugar's. She's also "FloridaWoman" on TNA. She's on my interest list too. Have yet to try her out.

  13. #4509

    Mystery dancer

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMi  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know her? Saw her ad on STG.
    I don't recognize her, but the photo was taken in the Pandora's dressing room, and since the pandemic ended. It could be an old photo she's still using. Maybe others will know specifically who she is.

  14. #4508

    Who is this

    Anyone know her? Saw her ad on STG.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails chrome_image_Dec 7, 2022 1_40_07 PM PST.jpg‎  

  15. #4507

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Kat at Pandoras. She skinny white girl.

    She looks young. Does she do extras?
    Nice soft boobs. Not pierced which is what I like. Gets pretty naked in lap dance area. You can touch her clit but that's the limit. No suck your dick. For me only charged 30 per song. So I'd say she's good for warm-up dances but nothing more.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape