Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,556 to 6,570 of 25034
-
12-12-22 09:53 #18479Senior Member

Posts: 3748Cindy Summers?
I found that review. The previous review before that one was indeed over 10 years ago. But I wonder if that new review is is even real? It is the only review that dude has, and it is suspiciously "glowing". ALL positives, and zero negatives. Has anyone here seen her recently? If so, my main question is, of course, as always: Will she fuck raw first visit, and if so, is there an upsell for it?
Originally Posted by AcesHigh
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-22 21:56 #18478Senior Member

Posts: 483Make me your new special friend
Nope! Old pictures and probably very flattering when they were taken. Not an experience you will want to repeat.
Originally Posted by JohnV500
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-22 21:47 #18477Senior Member

Posts: 1406Stay away.
Originally Posted by JohnV500
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-22 17:14 #18476Senior Member

Posts: 55Anyone ever see make me your new special friend?
Anyone ever see "make me your new special friend" ?
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/502505222641
Looks hot! .
-
12-11-22 10:44 #18475Senior Member

Posts: 89Claudia athletic mouth
Hi gents, anyone know what happened to this one?
I liked connecting with her. Have not seen her post on stg in a long time.
-
12-10-22 22:18 #18474Senior Member

Posts: 196Bathroomless Ashley
She's been ghosting me about every third time since I started seeing her. I put up with it until about a year ago when I got tired of hanging around in the nearby parking lot.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-22 20:33 #18473Senior Member

Posts: 68Classic hoes
One classic hoe of yesteryear that has recently reservist is Cindy. I seen her and reviewed her about 10 yrs ago. My best experience ever She was really cool, super hot GFE PSE all holes open. She disappeared but recently I seen a review.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
https://boston.sugarnights.com/escorts/xcindyosummersx
I would love to she her again not sure how she now looks or provides the same excellent service. I would love to know if anyone has seen her recently.
-
12-10-22 18:17 #18472Senior Member

Posts: 699Well to bring up a recent topic that was discussed here, this is one of the reasons why maintaining a good relationship with a reliable regular is beneficial. Because yeah, if you get to know some of these women, or go reading sites where providers talk to each other, you'll find out just how bad things are when it comes to time-wasting mongers. There's no reliability in this business on either side. But if you can build a good relationship with a provider and she KNOWS you're reliable, then she'll usually make you a priority (assuming she's capable of maintaining at least a basic level of functionality, of course).
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
Obviously this first requires finding a provider who you enjoy seeing frequently enough to get to that level in the first place though.
-
12-10-22 12:53 #18471Senior Member

Posts: 487She looks delicious.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-22 12:33 #18470Senior Member

Posts: 2110Ghosting
Come on bro. Ghosting has been a long time pattern with most providers (and mongers). These three have ghosted me many times, though not necessarily after I made the trip (I always look for a regular pulse or I bail) -- I don't recall the details. They are mostly all unreliable. It's the nature of the beast. They will take the first guy who shows up with hard currency. Why do they do that? Because us mongers ghost them too, with zero scruples. At least that's what the ladies tell me.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-22 11:41 #18469Senior Member

Posts: 3748Ghosts.
Damn, that sucks. Has anyone else had this kind of ghosting with Bathroomless Ashley, recently? Has this been a pattern with her?
Originally Posted by 50mag
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-22 11:38 #18468Senior Member

Posts: 3748Touring GILF in Manhatten
https://lizaliciousliz.escortbook.com
I am putting this info here, because I know that some of my fellow RI mongers regularly get to Manhatten.
Liz is a very fine GILF, who I've known, and raw-dogged, for about a decade. She's based in Denver, but currently she's on tour in NYC. The funbags are all natural.
All bareback services are available with Liz, of course. Her speciality is pissing while bareback fucking. She's full GFE and then some, with all the nice, nasty, and satisfying bells and whistles.
She's going to be in Manhatten till December 18. Picture below is one she sent me, and is more recent than any of my own older pics of her. More very honest pics are on her website, above. If you like vintage cumsluts, and are going to be in the NYC area, she has my highest recommendation. I’d surely be deep inside her toned talented twat myself right now, if I were down in NYC!
If anybody has any specific questions, I'd be glad to address them by PM.
-
12-10-22 11:30 #18467Senior Member

Posts: 106Ghosted at their location. All three, head to this address then contact me. Drive over then crickets.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-22 07:30 #18466Senior Member

Posts: 3748Off the grid.
If you mean the thin, hot little Polish blonde MILF Deanna from 10 years ago, she was indeed a fine little CIP cutie! She didn't let me take pictures, though, or else I'd have put them here!
Originally Posted by AcesHigh
[View Original Post]
But here's a general question for everybody: Do you think some of the fine, classic hoes of yesteryear might still be working selectively, without advertising, and well Under the Radar? The reason I ask, is that I know a few on the Left Coast like that. They haven't advertised in years, but I still plough their pussies and plant sperm deposits in them whenever I'm out there. So I'm wondering: Are any of you guys hiding some like that, for your private stash? Come on gentlemen! Do tell! Don't Bogart the fucktoys! Please pony up those pussies, gents!
-
12-10-22 07:00 #18465Senior Member

Posts: 3748Ghosts.
When you say "ghosted", do you mean that you actually had firm appointments arranged with these women, and then they did not show up at the arranged time for an outcall or went silent when you arrived at the incall? Or, alternatively, failed to confirm, or could not be reached by a confirmation call? Or did they just not answer any calls or texts when you tried to contact them initially to make the date? I'm just trying to understand their behavior. Are they mainly just unreachable, or failing to confirm, or are they actually standing guys up?
Originally Posted by 50mag
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





