Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 345 of 981 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 395 445 845 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 14704
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9544
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1718

    She does that to everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by TacoSupreme  [View Original Post]
    Just left. Outstanding as always. She teased me for about half hour until the inevitable. Really, really good. Still a bit annoying that she spends 20 minutes in the bathroom while I sit and watch HBO LOL. I'd rather just show up when she's ready to go. Small cross to bear, though. She was in good mood.
    Ok what the hell is she doing for that LOOOOONG stretch before she comes out? Napping, like WTF, why does it take 20-30 minutes after we get there to get ready? Anybody know? I'm just glad it's not part of the session and she's just wasting time.

  2. #9543
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoSupreme  [View Original Post]
    Just left. Outstanding as always. She teased me for about half hour until the inevitable. Really, really good. Still a bit annoying that she spends 20 minutes in the bathroom while I sit and watch HBO LOL. I'd rather just show up when she's ready to go. Small cross to bear, though. She was in good mood.
    I would pay extra if was ready to go when I got there. She is the only one I will wait for.

  3. #9542

    Lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by TacoSupreme  [View Original Post]
    Just left. Outstanding as always. She teased me for about half hour until the inevitable. Really, really good. Still a bit annoying that she spends 20 minutes in the bathroom while I sit and watch HBO LOL. I'd rather just show up when she's ready to go. Small cross to bear, though. She was in good mood.
    In and out in about an hr. Consider yourself lucky.

  4. #9541
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoSupreme  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Today hopefully.
    Just left. Outstanding as always. She teased me for about half hour until the inevitable. Really, really good. Still a bit annoying that she spends 20 minutes in the bathroom while I sit and watch HBO LOL. I'd rather just show up when she's ready to go. Small cross to bear, though. She was in good mood.

  5. #9540
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajdal  [View Original Post]
    Asking for a friend. Junior. Thanks Ajdal out.
    Yes. Today hopefully.

  6. #9539
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1000

    Recent Astrid sightings anyone??

    Asking for a friend. Junior. Thanks Ajdal out.

  7. #9538

    Scraper Site

    Quote Originally Posted by JayTwogo  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure that's a scraper site. It aggregates the ads from other sites like STG and EB. Members do go on to write reviews and give the women star rating, but I don't think they have any original paid advertising.
    I will take your word for it.

    Just to illustrate my point, below are four links two from the Callescort site and two from escortalligator site.

    https://callescort.org/813-303-5029

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...bronx/95384938

    https://callescort.org/813-607-5748

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/102273748

    The two from the Callescort site are of the same women with 2 different phone numbers. The phone number ending in 5748 pulls up the same women in escortalligator. The one ending in 5029 pulls up an AA women on escortalligator.

    Kind of hard to trust a site with results like this.

    Does anyone know the white 42 yr old provider? Is she real?

    I think I've answered my own question.

    Thanks for the help.

    Gator.

  8. #9537
    Quote Originally Posted by RalGuyK12  [View Original Post]
    I can't pretend to know about the other model, but if you like petite spinners who go the extra mile, Britteni is for you. She's refined, a good conversationalist, and someone you can actually hang out with. Which is cool because she's not a clock watcher. There isn't a set hourly fee with her, it's more about the chemistry you have with her. She is GFE in every sense of the word, we made out like teenagers, but when it started to rain (and I mean rain) she made sure to stop me and remind me that rain coats are mandatory, then she handed me one It was a relief because more and more I'm finding that a lot of the girls out here stop me to ask if I have one because they don't have one on hand (which usually turns into an upsell I don't want) she also gently reminded me no "oops wrong door. For either of us" (which made me laugh). . We hung out around 90 minutes, which was longer than I expected, but she didn't ask me for anything more. If you don't like to talk, I'm sure she can accommodate you, but if you're sorta just in a weird spot and want to spend time with someone cool, you won't find a better deal in St. Pete.
    For 500 an hour she better be taking a loan raw in any hole I tell her. Twice.

  9. #9536

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Hmm sounds like an expensive treat now and then.
    Maybe I missed it, but I don't see rates listed anywhere? How much is a "full GFE / BBFS" experience with her?

    Also. And more important to me than the cost. Is she still sporting that lesbian hair cut? I don't know if I can get past that. IMO, women should have shoulder length or longer long hair. Short cuts are just a total turn-off for me.

  10. #9535

    Scraper Site

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator1961  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone on the board any experience with this website. Went through and saw a couple of ladies I would like to meet. Some of the ones I looked at had more than one ad with different phone numbers. When I googled the numbers only one looked legit (found a companion ad at escort alligator). Other phone numbers could not be found. I find that a little concerning. Would like to get some good feedback from someone who has used the site in the past.

    https://callescort.org
    Pretty sure that's a scraper site. It aggregates the ads from other sites like STG and EB. Members do go on to write reviews and give the women star rating, but I don't think they have any original paid advertising.

  11. #9534

    Legit Website?

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterBoy99  [View Original Post]
    She spells her name 'Rachael' in this ad, so I'm not sure if she's also 'Rachel' someplace else.

    https://callescort.org/727-935-3346
    Has anyone on the board any experience with this website. Went through and saw a couple of ladies I would like to meet. Some of the ones I looked at had more than one ad with different phone numbers. When I googled the numbers only one looked legit (found a companion ad at escort alligator). Other phone numbers could not be found. I find that a little concerning. Would like to get some good feedback from someone who has used the site in the past.

    https://callescort.org

  12. #9533
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonG76  [View Original Post]
    Man hot, but too much.

    J.
    Anyone know what her donation rates are??

  13. #9532
    Quote Originally Posted by JFK2016  [View Original Post]
    Yes Real, Yes BBBJCIM, Yes BBFS.
    Hmm sounds like an expensive treat now and then.

  14. #9531

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by JFK2016  [View Original Post]
    Yes Real, Yes BBBJCIM, Yes BBFS.
    Man hot, but too much.

    J.

  15. #9530

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Tits are impressive. Any chance they are real? Bbjcim on the order of the day?
    Yes Real, Yes BBBJCIM, Yes BBFS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape