Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,011 to 5,025 of 23695
-
12-09-22 17:31 #18685Senior Member

Posts: 1261Shannon Info
The last time I saw Shannon was almost a year ago. I was told she was in a rehab about 9 months ago. Does anyone have an update on her. I hope the rehab worked and she has left the life. But deep down, I would love to see her again even if only to have a coffee and conversation if she is retired.
Any information you have is appreciated. Thank you in advance.
https://archive.ph/koqab
-
12-09-22 16:19 #18684Senior Member

Posts: 732Pregnant
Any preggo girls in the Akron Canton area? UTR, street, high end, whatever.
-
12-08-22 15:58 #18683Senior Member

Posts: 486Theater or professional
Had some time this afternoon and couldn't decide if I wanted to try the theater in Steubenville again or meet with a professional. Decided to take the drive down to pastimes and paid my $12 theater fee and walked in the back. There were two couples playing. One of them, both the guy and the girl were blowing guys together, that's not my thing. So I waited on the other couple, and when it was my turn I bbfscip while her husband watched She was late 40's pretty with a good body.
-
12-08-22 13:46 #18682Senior Member

Posts: 310Girl wanting to be guy
Saw her a few tears ago. She was all hyped up and scurrying around her apartment. When we finally got down to business she said my time was up.
Originally Posted by Jimmy5
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-22 10:14 #18681Senior Member

Posts: 1296Up Date:
Texted this one for a rate on a one-hour massage. She / he texted me back that it was $300.00 for an hour. Offered her $80.00 and she texted back no. I texted back a "OK thank you".
Originally Posted by Jimmy5
[View Original Post]
It will be a cold day in Hell that I pay her or anyone $300.00 for an hour to do anything except maybe a cardiologist to save my life!
Jimmy:
(Senior).
-
12-08-22 01:40 #18680Senior Member

Posts: 653Yeah, it's not like the old days. Buffalo Bill could just tuck little willie through his legs and tape it to his ass. Then run around and skin fat girls till Clarice and Dr. Lechter team up to stop him. Then go out and celebrate with liver and fava beans, along with a nice chianti.
Originally Posted by TyrellWellick
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-22 23:32 #18679Senior Member

Posts: 50Hybrid
I call "them" a hybrid. Hormones can do wonders once the work is finished. But the transitioning process is still on going with them. So just know this before setting up a meet.
Originally Posted by Jimmy5
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-22 23:15 #18678Senior Member

Posts: 50Use caution
https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...v/429694130358
Rumor is she is under investigation by the county drug task force for felony two.
Which means they are watching her, and if it goes to court will most likely pull phone records. Which got me worried since I did a few video chats with her.
-
12-07-22 21:22 #18677Senior Member

Posts: 56Go to a store and buy Google Play gift card. Pay with cash.
Originally Posted by NawtyMarkus
[View Original Post]
Load gift card onto your (anonymous, throw away) Google account.
Download the seeking app (aka seeking.com, SA, Seeking Arrangement).
Sign up with yet another previously made throw away email account, when you subscribe within the app, you can use Google Playstore as payment method, Google Playstore pops up and allows you to pay with your available credit instead of credit card.
Has been a while, apologies if any app names are slightly different.
This only works on Android, there is no seeking app on iPhone.
-
12-07-22 18:17 #18676Senior Member

Posts: 764That's the one everyone is claiming is transitioning, yes.
Originally Posted by Jimmy5
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-22 16:39 #18675Senior Member

Posts: 507Girl to a guy
She / he calls themselves Jen Water St. Kent 300.00 an hour I past. When I asked I got a PM saying she / he doesn't do much of what's posted. I would pass can also find on SB stay safe.
Originally Posted by Jimmy5
[View Original Post]
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/3db9cbd76487efd5
-
12-07-22 16:26 #18674Senior Member

Posts: 1296Seeking Information:
https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...-/679229301764
Hi gang!!
Hey, does anyone have any information about this "chick" Is this by chance the one that is a guy going through the process of becoming a girl? If I remember from some past review that she has a really large clit. If any of you have seen her I would appreciate any information you could share. Either PM me or post here if you have any information. She looks tempting especially the large clit. Thanks in advance for anything you can share with me.
Jimmy:
-
12-06-22 10:01 #18673Senior Member

Posts: 312Close
Similar but not Britt. Tattoos, height, weight and location don't match.
Originally Posted by LowRider69
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-22 10:00 #18672Senior Member

Posts: 312Better Call Saul.
Originally Posted by Tp1022
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-22 20:28 #18671Senior Member

Posts: 286Seeking / anonymously?
Ok not really limited to Akron but I'm from here so here it goes.
Given how much the scene sucks lately I am debating trying Seeking Arrangements or another sugar baby type site.
Does anyone have any guidance or a tutorial on how this can be done anonymously?
I have a "ho phone" with t-mobile on a monthly plan that I pay cash for so difficult to trace back to me.
Is there some sort of money app I could load cash on to pay fees anonymously or are these sites always tracked back somehow?
Thanks in advance, I'll buy a beer if paths cross.











Reply With Quote





