Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 516
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #426

    Anybody seen her?

    Thinking about trying to meet up with her this week and was wonder if anyone has before?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/beckl...y/496831298258

  2. #425
    Quote Originally Posted by BurgerGrillle  [View Original Post]
    Been wondering about that one if you try again report back?
    I think she was just stalling cause she was busy but I can't be for sure. I think she is real though. I don't know when I'll be back that way.

  3. #424
    Quote Originally Posted by WvFan1978  [View Original Post]
    Tried to meet this one today but kind of had a weird interaction. Everything went pretty good communication wise until time to actually meet. I got right outside the area where she said she's at and she wouldn't give me the address to meet her. I don't know really what was going on. Has anyone seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...t/192821118545
    Been wondering about that one if you try again report back?

  4. #423

    Blonde

    Tried to meet this one today but kind of had a weird interaction. Everything went pretty good communication wise until time to actually meet. I got right outside the area where she said she's at and she wouldn't give me the address to meet her. I don't know really what was going on. Has anyone seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...t/192821118545

  5. #422
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJob  [View Original Post]
    Yes so I TOFTT on this one and was happy I did. First she is legit. Tight little spinner's body and pussy. Great head skills. Friendly and easy to talk to. Not a clock watcher. A little out of the way but easy to find. I will repeat. Treat her right guys.
    Thanks man. I tried to see her today but it didn't work out. By the time she was ready to meet I was out of free time.

    I'll definitely try again sometime.

  6. #421

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by WvFan1978  [View Original Post]
    Yes so I TOFTT on this one and was happy I did. First she is legit. Tight little spinner's body and pussy. Great head skills. Friendly and easy to talk to. Not a clock watcher. A little out of the way but easy to find. I will repeat. Treat her right guys.

  7. #420
    Quote Originally Posted by VAHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her, but 10 times out of 10 when they're all duck face or such, they have meth mouth and a lack of teeth.
    You probably right but that body though. Both this forum and southwest va forums are dead. Somebody got to be getting something around here. They used to guys posted all the time on here. Where everyone at?

  8. #419
    Quote Originally Posted by WvFan1978  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her, but 10 times out of 10 when they're all duck face or such, they have meth mouth and a lack of teeth.

  9. #418

  10. #417
    Quote Originally Posted by WvFan1978  [View Original Post]
    Have considered reaching out, but lack of any info here has me hesitant. Anyone schedule with her yet?

  11. #416
    Quote Originally Posted by WvFan1978  [View Original Post]
    I kind of doubt it. The girl has a hell of a body and could be top notch in the area but the mechanical feel of the visit kind of kills it. I might give it another shot sometime, I'll update you if I do.
    As long as she's real fuck it PM the update if you can.

  12. #415

  13. #414
    Quote Originally Posted by BurgerGrillle  [View Original Post]
    Any chance she's better now?
    I kind of doubt it. The girl has a hell of a body and could be top notch in the area but the mechanical feel of the visit kind of kills it. I might give it another shot sometime, I'll update you if I do.

  14. #413
    Quote Originally Posted by WvFan1978  [View Original Post]
    I agree. She has a great body but way too mechanical. She could make a fortune if she had better attitude. The donation was too high to make me a repeat customer with the dead fish performance.
    Any chance she's better now?

  15. #412

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by WvFan1978  [View Original Post]
    Haven't heard from her in months. I'd be a little leary.
    Lauren is fine. Her new place is nice. I've seen her several times. I worry addiction is getting best of her she looks like she's going way downhill. She does need help. She still does good job.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape