Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 23695
-
12-13-22 08:30 #18700Senior Member

Posts: 801Courtney
She's the bad Courtney and is a real B, I've never understood the motivation of flipping off potential clients in post pics a real turn on! Her pics though but very rushed, mechanical and for $120 qv not worth the attitude. One plus it's a clean safe place.
Originally Posted by Hotrodvfr
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-22 05:10 #18699Senior Member

Posts: 1421She's real. Will get the job done. She's kind of a ***** and I thought over priced.
Originally Posted by Ohiosoftdom
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-22 02:05 #18698Senior Member

Posts: 162Considering this one
Anyone have any experience with her?
https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...m/347739255044
-
12-12-22 09:06 #18697Senior Member

Posts: 115Shannon
For her sake, I hope she is doing well, and gainfully employed doing something else. She was always a great time, although, I never really liked her housing arrangements.
Originally Posted by SirLiqueALot
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-22 00:18 #18696Senior Member

Posts: 507LexiMizzMarie
Avoid.
This girl has to be close to 40 now and has been scamming guys for many years. For some reason it will not let me upload a photo stay safe.
https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...4/269034180022
-
12-11-22 17:30 #18695Regular Member

Posts: 13Getting Back In The Game
Hey guys,
I'm new to the board. I lost my wife of 32 years to cancer earlier in the year. Awful disease.
We had been together since high school. She was the only woman I was ever with. I have been on a few dates with women in my area, but I'm nervous about getting physical due to my inexperience in that area, if you know what I mean.
So, I'm looking for providers to help. I definitely don't need a 22-year old (I have kids that age), but rather someone a little closer to my age that I can see on a regular basis. I travel throughout the state, but generally stick to the Akron and Cincinnati areas, with an occasional stop in Columbus.
Thanks, guys. Feel free to message me if they are not public or send links if they are.
-
12-11-22 16:05 #18694Senior Member

Posts: 224Any
https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...-/547839485700 Anyone with info on this dream?
-
12-10-22 18:01 #18693Senior Member

Posts: 54Shannon
I am friends with her on social media and can say she is doing well and is sober.
Originally Posted by Valdez
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-22 16:51 #18692Regular Member

Posts: 7They want old because they're more easy to fool. They want the long term. It's all about an profit.
Originally Posted by CleveLoser
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-22 15:37 #18691Senior Member

Posts: 78I just think its odd that she prefers younger men when just about every provider I know prefers older men. The older the better. Usually it is bc of attitutde but one of them straight up said. That it "saves her pussy". The other said she gets too sore. I'm sure plenty of old guys can lay some pipe. Its kinda weird even bc the older guys may have a harder time cumming.
Originally Posted by Searcher55
[View Original Post]
Dunno why that is snowflake culture. Don't matter to me.
-
12-10-22 12:38 #18690Senior Member

Posts: 1355Well? Is that' a bad thing?
Well, in this day and age and even still to this day I prefer to hit it how I want to, I mean within safe reasons, The provider is still a Human of course. But.
Were the ones there for enjoyment, and rewards in the long run are we not? Also, I work long hours and put in real work; I would say legally LOL! They are providers it's a job for them, I mean come on the Snowflake culture shit is trending this way now too.
Originally Posted by CleveLoser
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-22 12:25 #18689Senior Member

Posts: 583Most providers prefer older men. Younger guys tend to be ruder and egotistical and pound them out harder.
Originally Posted by CjmcMilla
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-22 08:29 #18688Senior Member

Posts: 801Age
Every provider has the option to discriminate based on age, ethnicity etc. As we do selecting one. To me I prefer a little older since I've had over 70 trips around the sun. All races welcome along with body types except sloppy bbw. Most providers don't care about age and after a visit are complimentary on my appearance, manners and the respect most older men bring to the table. Granted I look young for my age also, I never haggle on donation. So MissyManor enjoy your 25-47 year olds at some point you'll be forced to change when the luster begins to fade on that shiny little ego!
Originally Posted by Gesper013
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 23:31 #18687Senior Member

Posts: 198Does it really matter?
She won't see anyone over 50 so for us horny old mongers we're left out. Looks like a good dream though.
Originally Posted by TyrellWellick
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 22:54 #18686Senior Member

Posts: 553https://members.seeking.com/member/5...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D
Originally Posted by XmasBeagle
[View Original Post]
I had few conversation but never got involved, there is a review in Canton sugarbaby forum, seemed like a nice cute girl, I am just not into preggos.











Reply With Quote





