Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,606 to 7,620 of 25707
-
12-13-22 06:52 #18102Senior Member

Posts: 79Totally agree
Meet with her yesterday. Yes she is on the bigger size but man can she suck a dick (BBBJ). I did get to DATY just because we had a mutual friend. Tasted wonderful.
I was able to get her off three time and she got me there twice.
Don't miss this one boys.
Originally Posted by LordRahl
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-22 06:13 #18101Banned Member

Posts: 619It is possible
I have seen Sofia three times. All at the motel. The first two times I never noticed anything but it was also daylight. The last time there was a car running and an individual in the car when I went in and came out of the room. I smoked a cigar and never noticed anyone come out of the car or the car leaving. Not concerned because he kept to his own.
Originally Posted by MrBlue314
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-22 06:06 #18100Senior Member

Posts: 123RE: Sofia
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-13-22 05:30 #18099Banned Member

Posts: 489[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-13-22 04:45 #18098Senior Member

Posts: 259Was it some Latino guy? I remember in early November when I last saw her (I've been injured from work and can't drive at the moment otherwise I would've seen her a lot more) when she was at the hotel, there was some guy hanging out in his car right in front of her room and when I pulled in and saw him, I hesitated going in for a couple minutes (almost got blocked by her because I texted her I was there) but there wasn't any problems and everything went well and like the other reviews, she was great. Unfortunately I didn't think to ask about that though, it kinda slipped my mind for obvious reasons.
Originally Posted by MikeBr2021
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-22 01:33 #18097Senior Member

Posts: 1176Sophia, no one around always felt Safe.
I have been three times now. Once at motel, twice at the new house. Never, ever saw any one lurking in the shadows. As you guys know, I call them like I see them! . I'll be the first to call out a lady enen a shiny new toy provider. Not calling anyone out; Blue has never had an issue with any guys lurking or security concerns. $22.00 an hour, I will provide security and she can pay me in pussy. Just being a smart ass!
As I've mentioned, I always carry my custom Kimber 45 with heads up display. So I'm able to defend myself. But again only as a last resort and a few hundred dollars would not be worth the woralwind that would precue.
I'm an NRA firearms instructor and always have my head on the swivel. I am very familiar with the different threat leavels as provided in instructer certificate. I also hold an armed security offerers certificate issues by the state of Ohio. As my side Hussle I work private armed security for visiting VIPs traveling though Columbus. I've had many good times, with Sophia, always felt safe and secure. Just Blue's humble opinion.
My only issue is after a couple rounds with Sophia, I have to drag myself to the car. Sophia always fucks me silly. She put a hurting on the old man. I usually get back on 70, stop at the rest stop and take a quick nap before I drive back to the far far east side Blue manor. I may strokeout some day with her skills but have no complaints at all.
Enjoy Sophia gentlemen, I'm going to go broke and homeless if she keeps this old man completely satisfied. She always wants one more nut down her throat before I leave. Could one of ya young guys wear her out before I get there. ?
True Blue.
Originally Posted by MikeBr2021
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-22 23:01 #18096Regular Member

Posts: 7Here is the pic she sent me. Says she is in Middletown.
Originally Posted by Burr777
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-22 22:15 #18095Senior Member

Posts: 190Sofia
Must be the other Sophia because it's not the one I see. I did talk to her.
Originally Posted by MikeBr2021
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-22 21:11 #18094Senior Member

Posts: 121Definitely has security
No doubt about it. But she is super open about it like you mentioned and he is basically a glorified security guard you'd see at a mall LOL. I've seen him walk out of the room doing one of my first couple visits and asked her straight up, she was very apologetic and explained the same thing to me. But she said 18: hr so maybe the poor guy got a raise.
Originally Posted by MikeBr2021
[View Original Post]
Sofia, in my opinion, is the best thing in Dayton right now. We can only hope and pray the volume doesn't take its toll, which we've all seen way to often.
-
12-12-22 20:34 #18093Senior Member

Posts: 123RE: Sofia
Either you don't pay attention to your surroundings or you're in denial, and just because you don't see anyone doesn't mean he doesn't exist. I saw the guy sitting in the car, and asked her who he is. She told me she pays him $22 an hour as security. She said she has two guys that take turns as security for her. You can ask her yourself if you want.
Originally Posted by HornyJJ
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-22 20:12 #18092Senior Member

Posts: 717It seems to me every girls' ad you brought up is faceless and questionable.
Originally Posted by DankB007
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-22 19:35 #18091Senior Member

Posts: 259Info?
https://fairborn.skipthegames.com/fe...-/699452843538
Anything on her?
-
12-12-22 19:18 #18090Senior Member

Posts: 190Sofia
Sofia doesn't have a boyfriend or "security" as you say. I've never seen anyone lurking. Maybe he was working for someone else.
Originally Posted by MikeBr2021
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-22 16:26 #18089Senior Member

Posts: 1176Sophia
Not sure my friend. I'm an early morning kind of guy. So not sure when ya were going to meet Sophia, the sexy Latino fireball. I'm sure she will reach out and reschedule. I'm pretty sure she doesn't do late nights.
Guess, I'll have to spank her ass a few times harder than usual next time I see her. To get her attention.
Guess ya guys would need a pic or two of her red ass. What ya think?
She is Blue approved; we need some pics.? What ya guys think?
I have no skin in the game. I just want to help keep Sophia safe, and here in Dayton. Have a great rest of your day gentelmen.
Blue.
Originally Posted by HobbyEver
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-22 14:06 #18088Regular Member

Posts: 7No ad, she reached out to me from Kittyads.
Originally Posted by Prowlr254
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






