Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 509 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 9 409 459 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 559 609 1009 1509 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,635 of 25715
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18095

    Sofia

    Must be the other Sophia because it's not the one I see. I did talk to her.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBr2021  [View Original Post]
    Either you don't pay attention to your surroundings or you're in denial, and just because you don't see anyone doesn't mean he doesn't exist. I saw the guy sitting in the car, and asked her who he is. She told me she pays him $22 an hour as security. She said she has two guys that take turns as security for her. You can ask her yourself if you want.

  2. #18094

    Definitely has security

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBr2021  [View Original Post]
    You need to pay attention to your surroundings. Just because you don't see anyone doesn't mean he doesn't exist. I saw the guy sitting in the car, and asked her who he is. She told me she pays him $22 an hour as security. You can ask her yourself if you want.
    No doubt about it. But she is super open about it like you mentioned and he is basically a glorified security guard you'd see at a mall LOL. I've seen him walk out of the room doing one of my first couple visits and asked her straight up, she was very apologetic and explained the same thing to me. But she said 18: hr so maybe the poor guy got a raise.

    Sofia, in my opinion, is the best thing in Dayton right now. We can only hope and pray the volume doesn't take its toll, which we've all seen way to often.

  3. #18093

    RE: Sofia

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyJJ  [View Original Post]
    Sofia doesn't have a boyfriend or "security" as you say. I've never seen anyone lurking. Maybe he was working for someone else.
    Either you don't pay attention to your surroundings or you're in denial, and just because you don't see anyone doesn't mean he doesn't exist. I saw the guy sitting in the car, and asked her who he is. She told me she pays him $22 an hour as security. She said she has two guys that take turns as security for her. You can ask her yourself if you want.

  4. #18092
    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    It seems to me every girls' ad you brought up is faceless and questionable.

  5. #18091

    Info?

    https://fairborn.skipthegames.com/fe...-/699452843538

    Anything on her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mzc4mtu0ywu2mgviywe4ztczyzi3ztjkztcxztqzmgfjmgvmzti.jpg.jpg‎  

  6. #18090

    Sofia

    Sofia doesn't have a boyfriend or "security" as you say. I've never seen anyone lurking. Maybe he was working for someone else.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBr2021  [View Original Post]
    So I guess she already moved to Kettering? Where does her security wait now? He used to wait in the car a few parking spaces away from her room. He pretended not to look at me and kept playing with his phone. I'm pretty sure he scoped out my license plate, but sure, I got his as well.

  7. #18089

    Sophia

    Not sure my friend. I'm an early morning kind of guy. So not sure when ya were going to meet Sophia, the sexy Latino fireball. I'm sure she will reach out and reschedule. I'm pretty sure she doesn't do late nights.

    Guess, I'll have to spank her ass a few times harder than usual next time I see her. To get her attention.

    Guess ya guys would need a pic or two of her red ass. What ya think?

    She is Blue approved; we need some pics.? What ya guys think?

    I have no skin in the game. I just want to help keep Sophia safe, and here in Dayton. Have a great rest of your day gentelmen.

    Blue.

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyEver  [View Original Post]
    I guess you were the reason I was ghosted! Ty for the report, I'm jealous!

  8. #18088
    Quote Originally Posted by Prowlr254  [View Original Post]
    Add a link so we know who you are referring to.
    No ad, she reached out to me from Kittyads.

  9. #18087

    Mz. E

    Been seeing her off / on for about 6 months when our schedules align. Saw her here recently after work, she is an early early riser, like 4-5 am. For you gents looking for that early morning fling before work, she's your gal. Safe / clean incall, no issues. Nice body, nice rack, pics are accurate. Great head game, nice and tight, overall good experience. Treat her right and she'll treat you right.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...t/761780290908

  10. #18086

    So

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlue314  [View Original Post]
    Sophia has new incall.

    Sophia now intertaining mongers at a one story house. It is freshly remoled. She has a bed and dresser in the master. She has a huge mirror in the living room. She is still working on getting rest of the house furnished.

    It is extremely nice. Full disclosure, I had her Saturday and reported and well I just had to have her (yesterday) Sunday too. Full disclosure, she was dressed in Blue's preferred dress. Ponytails, heels and the green but plug.

    I love the accent. Total GFE -Pornstar experience. She already knew what I like and expect. The room is hardwood floors. She already had a pillow in front of the mirror.

    Down on her knees like a good girl and suck me, deepthroat, ball play and the like. Finally she says in her sexy accent fuck me. I bent her over right there went to pound town.

    Finally made it to the bed for all the positions. My god; blue going to have to get an electric car to save gas money. Run don't walk gentelem, she is a real treat.

    She is sexy, intelligent and can hold a good conversation. She loves to talk about her home country. I just don't know what to say. Sophia, thanks for making Blue feel like a young college man again. Far past college age. Did not see anyone else in area.

    Sophia is definitely a real treat for the Dayton area.

    Blue approved.
    I guess you were the reason I was ghosted! Ty for the report, I'm jealous!

  11. #18085

    Sophia house

    Sophia has new incall.

    Sophia now intertaining mongers at a one story house. It is freshly remoled. She has a bed and dresser in the master. She has a huge mirror in the living room. She is still working on getting rest of the house furnished.

    It is extremely nice. Full disclosure, I had her Saturday and reported and well I just had to have her (yesterday) Sunday too. Full disclosure, she was dressed in Blue's preferred dress. Ponytails, heels and the green but plug.

    I love the accent. Total GFE -Pornstar experience. She already knew what I like and expect. The room is hardwood floors. She already had a pillow in front of the mirror.

    Down on her knees like a good girl and suck me, deepthroat, ball play and the like. Finally she says in her sexy accent fuck me. I bent her over right there went to pound town.

    Finally made it to the bed for all the positions. My god; blue going to have to get an electric car to save gas money. Run don't walk gentelem, she is a real treat.

    She is sexy, intelligent and can hold a good conversation. She loves to talk about her home country. I just don't know what to say. Sophia, thanks for making Blue feel like a young college man again. Far past college age. Did not see anyone else in area.

    Sophia is definitely a real treat for the Dayton area.

    Blue approved.

  12. #18084

    Sofia ghosted me

    Spoke with her Saturday evening and setup a late morning date on the next Sunday. I sent a text to confirm at 9 and heard nothing, then reached out again at 10:15, and made a final attempt at 10:45. No response then or at all the rest of the day. Sad day for this guy, as I was looking forward to it.

  13. #18083

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Burr777  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dealt with Gu Shao in Middletown? She says she works or of Hampton.
    Add a link so we know who you are referring to.

  14. #18082
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369

    Some fools pay it

    I don't think this is the case. You don't see girls consistently asking for that amount on STG. If they were getting it, they would keep posting.

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungOne23  [View Original Post]
    I like to believe that most guys know what that kind of $ could get them. I haven't met a single girl off stg worth paying over 1. 4 for.

    She's probably asking that cause some fools pay it. I'll give it to her though, that's the worst case of gps I've seen in a long while.

  15. #18081

    Hello Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by NeighborGuy111  [View Original Post]
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/175679181757

    Been wanting to see this one for a while, but finally was going to meet up. Met at the location she said, then asked for pictures. Told her I don't send photos. She accused me of LEO and we agreed to pass on the meeting.
    I remember hitting her up last year. She quotes me 180/ HR then says she doesn't meet without hitting her up on snap and purchasing a sub to her OF. I just blocked her number after.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape