Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 202 of 582 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 252 302 ... LastLast
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 8723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5708
    Quote Originally Posted by Chka98  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried her. Popped up in hamde, Groton, Meriden.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/743068889989
    She's also a notorious Ghostress. Have your plan B ready.

    BMD.

  2. #5707

    Sammy

    Quote Originally Posted by Chka98  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried her. Popped up in hamde, Groton, Meriden.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/743068889989
    She has a few positive reviews in the Meriden section.

  3. #5706

    Sammy

    Has anyone tried her. Popped up in hamde, Groton, Meriden.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/743068889989

  4. #5705
    Quote Originally Posted by OverUp34  [View Original Post]
    Used to meet under the name Liz in Hartford. Never posted on STG but was on them. Was much cheaper and would be down for anything.
    She also is on fetlife.

  5. #5704

    Cyn

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...rd-ct/52393023

    Saw this ad and wanted to set something up has anyone tried her out? Would love to know if she is legit.

  6. #5703
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenBooy102  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times. It's a decent experience overall. 120 for qv. She's hit a nice little but and have a decent bbj. I'd see her again.
    Great to hear! Safe location? Think I might have to see her at some point.

  7. #5702

    Secret

    Quote Originally Posted by MER1991  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...-/019028628696

    Been seeing a few posts from her. Was posting in Danbury recently as well.
    I've seen her a few times. It's a decent experience overall. 120 for qv. She's hit a nice little but and have a decent bbj. I'd see her again.

  8. #5701
    Quote Originally Posted by Chka98  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...m/169926238457

    Any info? Looks familiar but can't place her. Also could be TGTBT.
    She is legit and safe. Open menu. 150 200 350 outcall. Loves doing doubles (LaLa / Sasha & Toni). Need more info feel free to DM me.

  9. #5700

    Let's make an unforgettable time

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...m/169926238457

    Any info? Looks familiar but can't place her. Also could be TGTBT.

  10. #5699
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowman2  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...a/748779079859

    Anyone have any info or a review of this one?
    Used to meet under the name Liz in Hartford. Never posted on STG but was on them. Was much cheaper and would be down for anything.

  11. #5698

    Information

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...a/748779079859

    Anyone have any info or a review of this one?

  12. #5697

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHass  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually met this chick? I was supposed to meet her a bit ago, but they took so long I ended up leaving. They said they offered other services like videos, so I paid for that instead and never received anything. Definitely got ripped off. Just wondering if anyone has had success with her.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...y/859527395672
    I saw her one time, probably was a bait and switch. A girl came sauntering over HUGE girl, face no where near as pretty. Get inside, drop pants and get hey can you send me an extra 10 $ really quick? I'm irritated, send it. Sucks my dick, swallows. Brags told you I was good, and it was mediocre. I mean maybe it was better than remember, but she was just so fucking ugly and awkward. Awful body. Nothing like those pics. Big tits, but HUGE gut let, looked raggedy af. Don't remember damage, but never tried again. Especially the asking for more in middle of doing deed.

  13. #5696
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWalker13  [View Original Post]
    I thought I saw the same in her groin as well. She looks worn down and I wouldn't be surprised if something is going on. She offers bareback everything and I doubt she's checking papers. I'd stay away. I'm glad I never went bare with her.
    Thanks was actually considering seeing her but had an odd feeling TBH. The last time I saw her was a while ago and even then she was looking worse for wear. I can't imagine doing BBFS with any girl on stg.

  14. #5695

    Re: Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHass  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually met this chick? I was supposed to meet her a bit ago, but they took so long I ended up leaving. They said they offered other services like videos, so I paid for that instead and never received anything. Definitely got ripped off. Just wondering if anyone has had success with her.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...y/859527395672
    I contacted her earlier in the year & found her to be a nasty bitc* so opted not to see her.

  15. #5694

    Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkusFromCt  [View Original Post]
    Visited marie in Hamden and had a good time until I observed a lump under her armpit during missionary, which resembles an enlarged lymph node I could be wrong but stay safe.
    I thought I saw the same in her groin as well. She looks worn down and I wouldn't be surprised if something is going on. She offers bareback everything and I doubt she's checking papers. I'd stay away. I'm glad I never went bare with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape