Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,006 to 7,020 of 26364
-
12-13-22 18:06 #19359Regular Member

Posts: 20Mermaid
Does anybody know what happened to Mermaid? Haven't seen her ad for a couple of weeks. I texted and asked if she had retired, no response.
-
12-13-22 17:21 #19358Senior Member

Posts: 72Trophy
What a joke? Wants 200 for half hour and everything covered. Dangerous area on top of that. No damn way.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...-/662209442000
-
12-13-22 15:48 #19357Senior Member

Posts: 105Maylani
It's been a long dry spell for me. I've watched her ads and read other reports here. So as an exploratory expedition I contacted her for a car date specifically for a BBBJCIM. I picked her up at her place. She does not exude personality and did not try to make a connection between us. All business. She got to work on my limp member with an average technique. After about five minutes things were not progressing well and I had her stop. I thought I might benefit from putting my hand down her pants and fingering her but she was having none of it. The same with my trying to play with her tits. Nope. But she did go back to work on my cock and lo and behold the age of miracles has not passed. After two or three minutes I got hard and after two or three additional minutes I blew in her mouth and she sucked until I quit cumming. She spits. Despite her lack of personality she stuck to the job until it was done but never really got into it. I don't know if I'll repeat. My little head thinks I should wait until she offers an incall and pound the shit out of her and hope she gets into it. My big head says that would pouring good money after bad.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...m/246224877554
I like little spinners. I don't get out much anymore but since it's almost Christmas I'd appreciate contact info of any UTR that may bear looking for new clients. I'm an older white guy and very respectful of providers.
Thanks.
Silver.
-
12-12-22 22:24 #19356Senior Member

Posts: 158Horrible
Bent her over for doggy and stench was unbearable.
Originally Posted by TappMeInThis1
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-22 22:22 #19355Senior Member

Posts: 158Worst
One of my worst experiences ever. Be is being kind. Fat is accurate. Rushed, and when she bent over for doggy the stench was unbearable.
Originally Posted by JimHoll
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-22 21:44 #19354Senior Member

Posts: 238Rule of thumb it's always cheaper to rent if it floats, flies, or fucks.
Originally Posted by Filling79
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-22 19:16 #19353Senior Member

Posts: 1476Post 19180
Your welcome!
Originally Posted by TappMeInThis1
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-22 18:59 #19352Senior Member

Posts: 380It's your turn
TOFTT and report back.
Originally Posted by TappMeInThis1
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-22 16:57 #19351Regular Member

Posts: 18Mukwonogo mature
Wanted to try this gorgeous fox tonight, though I saw a review on her here before, though I remember someone saying her hubby is around but gets told to leave while she's getting pumped, anybody have any good say or nay?
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/578826002053
-
12-12-22 14:59 #19350Senior Member

Posts: 184Rentals
Even with the ladies raising their prices the rentals are still cheaper then a wife or girlfriend and you don't have the fucking nagging!
Originally Posted by Filling79
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-22 13:40 #19349Senior Member

Posts: 245This is why I've stayed single and stick to rentals for over 40 years.
Originally Posted by Eric1975
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-22 09:17 #19348Senior Member

Posts: 159From my experiences she offers limited positions and a boy toy lurking around to rob you.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-22 13:12 #19347Senior Member

Posts: 489Must have gone downhill. Saw her in Racine. Too many rules. Could be good if she tried.
Originally Posted by MkeJohnDoe
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-22 16:43 #19346Senior Member

Posts: 639This is nothing new. Any guy that has dealt with a female under 30 knows how delusional these cu@#s are. They all want $ , but don't want to put effort into earning it. She's another example of the modern female who wants a sugar daddy without giving up the sugar. Maybe , just maybe , she"ll find a guy who will appreciate her for her and help a youg lady down on her luck lol . Jesus H Christ can you imagine marrying one of these batshit crazy bitches?
Originally Posted by Lipstickbj
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-22 16:28 #19345Senior Member

Posts: 656Jewels from Stallis
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...-/741648890100
She used to walk Lincoln. Nice girl. Heavy user. Good service. Repeatable.












Reply With Quote



