Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20068

    Motels near Federal Way

    Hey guys I could use a point in the right direction. My brother moved to Federal Way a year ago from Everett. Because of his health the family is coming from all over to Seattle for Christmas. I've been a long time lurker on this board. I could offer up a few names here, but not anything new. I saw Dannica a couple years ago. Not the greatest body, but I had a fantastic time. Last year I saw Jazminlikesto and moosaowanee (Missy or Mindy) something like that. I had a really fun time with her. I loved her head game.

    I'm looking for a reasonable motel near Federal Way. I've never been to Tacoma or fife. Neither has a great rep from reading Seattle boards. Cheap is nice, but I don't want a bunch of users around. I'm a 420 guy. I just don't like too much bad news riff raff hanging around. Especially since I've had back injuries. I just want to be chill and not deal with drama.

    Did a search for my 4 day trip. I'm looking at: Travelodge- Port of Tacoma, Quality inn- Fife, HO-JO Tacoma, Hometown studio suites Kent, Guest house Fife, Day's inn Lakewood, Days inn Federal Way, Niwas inn Fife. If they are all shit I will keep looking and / or look at 3 star instead of 2 star places. If motel 6 in Tacoma is listed as 2 star WTF is a 1 star?

    Comments on these or suggestions would be great. Right now the Days inn Federal way is closest to my bro.

    Happy Holidays.

    Mr. D.

  2. #20067

    Cassie69

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    Not worth. I saw her last time she was here. Big in not a great way. Did not smell fresh. Boring lay in my opinion. On the bright side she let me just CIA no questions asked. Honestly her ass was so loose though it might as well have been her pussy.
    I saw Cassie69 a couple years ago and she was awesome. Maybe she's gone down hill since then. That ass is to die for and she seemed to enjoy it as I pounded her ass, some girls just do greek, but don't really enjoy it, but she does.

  3. #20066

    Are you sure?

    Quote Originally Posted by BullPen34  [View Original Post]
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...UnFWSgfEWAThis chich was the worst provider I have ever been with she agreed to oral on her an bb then once she had the money an put in in the hotel safe she said no has the most saggy tits I have ever seen puts condom one an does not want any skin to skin contact so she keeps pushing you back an checking condom ever 2 or 3 strokes so no way to even get close to finishing then says hurry up time is short an won't even let you cum in the condom in her wants you to pull out so I said fuck it pulled out an asked for at least a hand job but she won't do that either so then I started to jerk off an she made me stay 10 feet away cause was afraid cum would get near her an her pussy was so sloppy just stay away from this one LOL.
    It clearly says top tier in the ad.

  4. #20065

    That sux man!

    Quote Originally Posted by BullPen34  [View Original Post]
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...UnFWSgfEWAThis chich was the worst provider I have ever been with she agreed to oral on her an bb then once she had the money an put in in the hotel safe she said no has the most saggy tits I have ever seen puts condom one an does not want any skin to skin contact so she keeps pushing you back an checking condom ever 2 or 3 strokes so no way to even get close to finishing then says hurry up time is short an won't even let you cum in the condom in her wants you to pull out so I said fuck it pulled out an asked for at least a hand job but she won't do that either so then I started to jerk off an she made me stay 10 feet away cause was afraid cum would get near her an her pussy was so sloppy just stay away from this one LOL.
    Sounds like the hookers on AA, hahaha. She's in the wrong profession. Hustling and doing less. Thanks for sharing.

  5. #20064

    The worst ever

    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...UnFWSgfEWAThis chich was the worst provider I have ever been with she agreed to oral on her an bb then once she had the money an put in in the hotel safe she said no has the most saggy tits I have ever seen puts condom one an does not want any skin to skin contact so she keeps pushing you back an checking condom ever 2 or 3 strokes so no way to even get close to finishing then says hurry up time is short an won't even let you cum in the condom in her wants you to pull out so I said fuck it pulled out an asked for at least a hand job but she won't do that either so then I started to jerk off an she made me stay 10 feet away cause was afraid cum would get near her an her pussy was so sloppy just stay away from this one LOL.

  6. #20063
    Quote Originally Posted by EngaGeek  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/103380243

    Does anyone have some Intel on this one?
    More then likely fake. Has adds posted in several cities like Pullman and Bellingham on the same day.

  7. #20062

    Any intel

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/103380243

    Does anyone have some Intel on this one?

  8. #20061

    Any intel

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/103380243

    Does anyone have any Intel on this one?

  9. #20060

    Ouch

    Quote Originally Posted by BoboThe55  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple years ago.

    Stanky pussy, Flabby.

    Not worth it imo.
    Thanks for the feedback guys! Off the TDL. Luv this board!

  10. #20059

    Rileystar

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenCandles  [View Original Post]
    Thought he was asking about RileyStar.
    I thought she was clean now. Another guy said that's why she's been gone and split with the crew. Any intel or just time management?

  11. #20058

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    Not worth. I saw her last time she was here. Big in not a great way. Did not smell fresh. Boring lay in my opinion. On the bright side she let me just CIA no questions asked. Honestly her ass was so loose though it might as well have been her pussy.
    I saw her a couple years ago.

    Stanky pussy, Flabby.

    Not worth it imo.

  12. #20057

    Rs

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    Sorry but which Riley?
    Thought he was asking about RileyStar.

  13. #20056
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenCandles  [View Original Post]
    I have. She's still good at what she does, and she's still fit (or, at least, not fat). I love her hips and ass, and her skills are still unmatched (IMO).

    The poor girl has a huge drug problem though, its very obvious. She has good hygiene but her time management is absolutely terrible. Just remember to take whatever time she says something will take, and double it, and likely more on top of that. She'll be ready in 10 minutes? That will be at least 30.
    Sorry but which Riley?

  14. #20055

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankBarns22  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Riley since she's been back? How is it?
    I have. She's still good at what she does, and she's still fit (or, at least, not fat). I love her hips and ass, and her skills are still unmatched (IMO).

    The poor girl has a huge drug problem though, its very obvious. She has good hygiene but her time management is absolutely terrible. Just remember to take whatever time she says something will take, and double it, and likely more on top of that. She'll be ready in 10 minutes? That will be at least 30.

  15. #20054
    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    Just giving you guys a heads up, she's in town till tmrw she says. I've had her on my tdl forever. I'm pissed I'm just seeing this, I'm busy all week. I know there's been reports on her, but never had a chance to see her. I know her VIP is bare 450. Someone please go bang her and report LOL. TIA.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?120841-Cassie69
    Not worth. I saw her last time she was here. Big in not a great way. Did not smell fresh. Boring lay in my opinion. On the bright side she let me just CIA no questions asked. Honestly her ass was so loose though it might as well have been her pussy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape