Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,551 to 11,565 of 40030
-
12-12-22 15:40 #28480Regular Member

Posts: 14Sophia at 819
I'd steer clear of the Sophia at 819. Her looks are OK, but her service is garbage. Either go for Anne or not at all.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-22 15:30 #28479Regular Member

Posts: 14Kiki at BHC
Petite, cute / pretty face, tight and sensual. Not the shy type, puts in work and knows how to work it. Phenomenal pole smoker.
Highly recommend. Her last day is Thursday.
-
12-12-22 14:08 #28478Senior Member

Posts: 326Can vouch for this place. May is a good masseuse but is albeit a bit shy when it comes to L1. However, she will do so if you're nice to hear.
Originally Posted by BourbonNeat
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-22 13:17 #28477Senior Member

Posts: 30Birthday Massage.
Any place that would be great to go on my birthday, I been to some but I'm thinking about going to a new fun place.
-
12-12-22 09:57 #28476Regular Member

Posts: 5Table shower
So I'm looking for someplace that offers a table shower. I've never had the opportunity to have one. I'm interested in recommendations that any of you may have. I've looked through the forum and thinking SXL. Would like to hear your recommendations.
Thanks!
-
12-11-22 22:52 #28475Senior Member

Posts: 1605Judy rarely says no.
Originally Posted by Skyline09
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-22 22:40 #28474Senior Member

Posts: 47I was wondering the same thing. Saw her for the first time last week and holy smokes. I was expecting her oral service based on what's been posted here, but never expected what I got.
Originally Posted by Skyline09
[View Original Post]
I was going to ask her for 69 but didn't last long enough. I'll be sure to ask next time.
-
12-11-22 22:19 #28473Regular Member

Posts: 14Your recommendations are always spot on. In Charlie, I trust.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-22 17:42 #28472Senior Member

Posts: 35Judy OD
Anyone ever try FS with Judy at OD? I'm satisfied with her usual service but this granny has me hooked LOL. If anyone can recommend some grannies like her I'd appreciate it.
-
12-11-22 16:22 #28471Banned Member

Posts: 178Hey me 2. I get away with a lot also. After we finish she even cleans my car and gets my Dry Cleaning. I'm just saying this in non-douchey way. LOL.
Originally Posted by HeyHaveACigar
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-22 15:22 #28470Senior Member

Posts: 302Clarification
I've only met 2 escorts who allowed CIA. Getting CIP is easier, especially if you're fixed.
Originally Posted by GeneralObvious
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-22 14:58 #28469Senior Member

Posts: 416Love at first site
Must have been right when she saw you and she got those butterfly feelings in her stomach. I bet she was already wet down there before you even touched her.
Originally Posted by HeyHaveACigar
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-22 11:08 #28468Senior Member

Posts: 1438Because I am hot, young, and fit
I've been at this hobby since I was in the girls peer group to now I am old enough to be their grandfather. Yes when I was young I had a full head of hair and a 32 inch waist from hours in the gym and the girls reacted to and treated me much differently than they do now. So what? I just don't get guys that feel the need to post about what they believe to be their youth, good looks, or what they believe their big dick gets them. 99 percent of the huge O's that everyone likes to believe they give these girls are fake. The only thing that's real is the girls counting the money and looking for the next guy that walks through the door to give her another wad of cash.
-
12-11-22 11:01 #28467Senior Member

Posts: 989That's a good one.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-22 10:21 #28466Senior Member

Posts: 293Good for You
You got laid. Congratulations. Thanks for letting us know. Of course, you don't know what others get away with, so you don't if you are getting away with more or less. It's your fantasy if that works for you go with it. Since its anonymous, no one can verify anyway. It's so fun. I don't know if being youngish is any kind of advantage, I see ads excluding men below a certain age but never above. I'm not sure how to say this in a non-condescending way but the girls like me better and I get more off of them then you for less. Please don't take that personally, I am special. Anyway, I don't bother with these bottom-of-the-market massage parlors much anymore with their filthy conditions and girls that are not hot, it's cool if you think it's hot though it's your fantasy.
Originally Posted by HeyHaveACigar
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





