Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 812 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 312 712 762 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 862 912 1312 1812 ... LastLast
Results 12,166 to 12,180 of 41257
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29092

    Not worth it!!

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    Had a visit with Michelle today. The dream started with a CBJ. 3 minutes into the dream, she starts saying that my Johnson was too big and I'm not l sticking that thing in her. We agreed on just a mouth hug for 30 sonic rings. The original quote was 60 sonic rings qv. After 5 minutes of the CBJ, she started complaining that I wasn't Cumming fast enough. Then she gets up flashes me her ass and say to jerk off. I put my clothes on and walked out without paying. I'm glad I didn't make the payment upfront. I didn't even cum. As I'm walking out, she threatened to sick her pitbulls on me. I laughed and didn't take her threats serious.


    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/buffiejax-/186951278833
    I set up a date with Buffie about 3 months ago. She advertised "BBBJ" and when I showed up to her place she asked me to help her put on clean sheets on the bed.

    Any way. LOL.

    She immediately started to put on a condom on my little Talley whacker and gave me a guy lackluster "CBJ". I finally told her that I just wanted to fuck and when I was done, I did the "Dukes of Hazzard" and got the Hell out of There!!

  2. #29091

    Kristen / Kaybee

    Does anyone have experience or information on Kristen Brielle / Kaybee from Tryst? I wanted to try her out but lack of info makes me hesitant. Any details would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

  3. #29090

    Another fantastic date with Erika

    Just had another great visits with Erika.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/225130101936

    If you haven't seen her Your really missing out. GFE and a super sweet treat compared to all the trash we have in Jax.

    She's going to be here probably till the 20th. Meet me at the door in a sexy outfit, invited me in with a hug and a kiss and unrobed and started undressing me till she dropped to her knees and started the fun. Covered up for a couple positions finishing with her riding reverse cowgirl. Which seeing that ass was all I could take before filling the hat.

    Be safe.

    Drew.

  4. #29089

    Cheyenne / Diamond

    Anyone know what happened to Cheyenne. Talk sexy thick girl lady with dark hair and kitty paw prints.

  5. #29088

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    Had a visit with Michelle today. The dream started with a CBJ. 3 minutes into the dream, she starts saying that my Johnson was too big and I'm not l sticking that thing in her. We agreed on just a mouth hug for 30 sonic rings. The original quote was 60 sonic rings qv. After 5 minutes of the CBJ, she started complaining that I wasn't Cumming fast enough. Then she gets up flashes me her ass and say to jerk off. I put my clothes on and walked out without paying. I'm glad I didn't make the payment upfront. I didn't even cum. As I'm walking out, she threatened to sick her pitbulls on me. I laughed and didn't take her threats serious.


    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/buffiejax-/186951278833
    Well, that's odd, the last and only time I saw her. That was the first thing she asked me with hope, desire in her eye's. You got a big dick? It was like please, please have one! I don't think you have a telephone pole in your pants, even so I think with a spot of lube that would fit!! Not sure what her problem was but the size of your member was not the problem! I am also Glad you did not pay up front.
    Last edited by BeenThere9; 12-13-22 at 12:43. Reason: forgot word

  6. #29087

    Hilarious visit with buffie

    Had a visit with Michelle today. The dream started with a CBJ. 3 minutes into the dream, she starts saying that my Johnson was too big and I'm not l sticking that thing in her. We agreed on just a mouth hug for 30 sonic rings. The original quote was 60 sonic rings qv. After 5 minutes of the CBJ, she started complaining that I wasn't Cumming fast enough. Then she gets up flashes me her ass and say to jerk off. I put my clothes on and walked out without paying. I'm glad I didn't make the payment upfront. I didn't even cum. As I'm walking out, she threatened to sick her pitbulls on me. I laughed and didn't take her threats serious.


    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/buffiejax-/186951278833
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails totg3ntaymte1ogzjzmnkywqzmjnmy2qyzjjlmjnkzwe4yjnjngm.jpg.jpeg‎   tnduzmzg3yte5zty0owvkowm2zdhjzwvizwjkmdniytgxzdjkyg.jpg.jpeg‎  

  7. #29086

    Black BBW

    Have a great visit with this Black BBW yesterday. The dream started with a CBJ and we went to k9. I exploded in the hat. She's in town until the 15th.
    a cool chicken if you want a drama free visit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tntc1ndc2mdjhzgnlm2vhnwfmnjc3nzbmnjnhngy5ztm0zmm1ndy.jpg.jpeg‎   tnzi0nza3ndvmowqxyte0ntmzyzexmtg4y2q5nmyyymuxnwjkmwq.jpg.jpeg‎  

  8. #29085

    Pass

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkish  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know anything about this girl? First time I've seen this ad.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/182247255412
    A couple of Reviews spoke of an odor and also that the service was stale.

  9. #29084

    Surprisingly your inbox is full

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveJones1969  [View Original Post]
    She is the real deal. Proceed with confidence if you can afford it.
    I'm assuming you are being overwhelmed with info requests based on your inbox being full. Any chance you can make room for one more?

  10. #29083

    Exactly waste of time!

    Not worth the time! Not looking half as good as the pics IMO. Dead fish in bed and makes you wait around.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Alexis quite a few times over the last 2 years. But last visit she added a few to many rules so haven't been back.

    Yes she's nice, takes good care of herself, but her inconsideration of our time waiting on her to be ready keeps her from my top rotation. Last visit after almost an hour wait she was in a hurry as she had another appointment. While doing the dead she proceeded to tell me you only get one position on a half hour, when I asked her to get on top.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/177592326630

  11. #29082

    Know anything?

    Anybody know anything about this girl? First time I've seen this ad.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/182247255412

  12. #29081

    Ebony spinner

    "Dynasty" has a super tight little body and is very pleasant. A little shy, as she claims to be new, but she relaxed as the hour went on. A decent place in Riverside, for now. I will be returning for another visit.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/440730037944

  13. #29080

    Can't read these ugly tattoos

    Quote Originally Posted by PDC90  [View Original Post]
    Looks like "Florida raised".
    Well done.

    How about this tattoo on this infamous robber?

    WTF does that say?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails snObunni.jpg‎  

  14. #29079
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveJones1969  [View Original Post]
    She is the real deal. Proceed with confidence if you can afford it.
    Trying messaged all her numbers and emailed her yesterday no response.

  15. #29078

    Alexis fun, flaky and a few to many rules

    Quote Originally Posted by JSM52  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/177592326630

    She usually only puts an add up when she's working but in the past she's been good about reaching out to me when she is. As for her age I think mid 40's (or maybe has a smoking history) she always she's going to get a boob job but that ass as mentioned is perfect.
    I've seen Alexis quite a few times over the last 2 years. But last visit she added a few to many rules so haven't been back.

    Yes she's nice, takes good care of herself, but her inconsideration of our time waiting on her to be ready keeps her from my top rotation. Last visit after almost an hour wait she was in a hurry as she had another appointment. While doing the dead she proceeded to tell me you only get one position on a half hour, when I asked her to get on top.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/177592326630

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape