Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 514 of 2229 FirstFirst ... 14 414 464 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 564 614 1014 1514 ... LastLast
Results 7,696 to 7,710 of 33433
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25738

    Bb

    Quote Originally Posted by Aries25  [View Original Post]
    BB is the smaller girl with dark black hair. I don't know the other taller girl with red hair. Also BB told me she doesn't associate with the other girl in the photos anymore.
    I also visited BB for incall. Aries description of B. B. (Bobby) is accurate. She was sharing a room with Jewells (her sister) who is pregnant when I arrived. Both did not appear to show any signs of a habit and have good teeth, which seems to be a rarity these days LOL. She is older with some baby damage but I'm not spring chicken myself. I will repeat.

    Here is a link to one of their duo adds.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/102725805

    SH.

  2. #25737

    Wet

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/103329490#.

    I figure she is legit. I searched back-and-forth and I really didn't find much about her which is surprising. Unless she is to go buy something else.

  3. #25736
    Senior Member


    Posts: 113

    Inbox is full Troubleplay

    Quote Originally Posted by TroublePlay  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for your loss, friend.

    What is your budget for a single hour of intimate pleasure? Do you want to see one woman or do you want to sample from the buffet of delights in the market place? What is your "type?

    That will help us steer you in the right direction.
    Inbox full.

  4. #25735

    Sorry for your loss

    Quote Originally Posted by NateThompson19  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I'm new to the board. I lost my wife of 32 years to cancer earlier in the year. Awful disease.

    We had been together since high school. She was the only woman I was ever with. I have been on a few dates with women in my area, but I'm nervous about getting physical due to my inexperience in that area, if you know what I mean.

    So, I'm looking for providers to help. I definitely don't need a 22-year old (I have kids that age), but rather someone a little closer to my age that I can see on a regular basis.

    Thanks, guys. Feel free to message me if they are not public or send links if they are.
    Sorry for your loss, friend.

    What is your budget for a single hour of intimate pleasure? Do you want to see one woman or do you want to sample from the buffet of delights in the market place? What is your "type?

    That will help us steer you in the right direction.

  5. #25734
    I'm sorry. Definitely not my intention. I travel throughout the state on business, so I posted in those cities.

    I'm new to the board, so I do apologize.

    Nt.


    Quote Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55  [View Original Post]
    Nate. What is up with posting same request multiple cities. Cincinnati and Akron. Only looked in those 2. Cincinnati to Akron? Hey guys,

    I'm new to the board. I lost my wife of 32 years to cancer earlier in the year. Awful disease.

    We had been together since high school. She was the only woman I was ever with. I have been on a few dates with women in my area, but I'm nervous about getting physical due to my inexperience in that area, if you know what I mean.

    So, I'm looking for providers to help. I definitely don't need a 22-year old (I have kids that age), but rather someone a little closer to my age that I can see on a regular basis.

    Thanks, guys. Feel free to message me if they are not public or send links if they are.

  6. #25733

    Same post multiple cities

    Nate. What is up with posting same request multiple cities. Cincinnati and Akron. Only looked in those 2. Cincinnati to Akron? Hey guys,

    I'm new to the board. I lost my wife of 32 years to cancer earlier in the year. Awful disease.

    We had been together since high school. She was the only woman I was ever with. I have been on a few dates with women in my area, but I'm nervous about getting physical due to my inexperience in that area, if you know what I mean.

    So, I'm looking for providers to help. I definitely don't need a 22-year old (I have kids that age), but rather someone a little closer to my age that I can see on a regular basis.

    Thanks, guys. Feel free to message me if they are not public or send links if they are.

  7. #25732

    BB is female

    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    Besides standing what appears to be close to 6 ft. "she" is sporting an Adam's apple!
    BB is the smaller girl with dark black hair. I don't know the other taller girl with red hair. Also BB told me she doesn't associate with the other girl in the photos anymore.

  8. #25731

    Sapphire blows

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/103327391

    Good communication and fair $. Head a solid 7. 5, pussy a solid 8 with good grip. Overall very comfortable and friendly. If you like a friendly and inviting woman that doesn't jerk you around and does what she says, this is a great one to try. YMMV on what you like but she was wonderful to me.

    Be safe out there!

  9. #25730

    Look again.

    Quote Originally Posted by FatDaddy3750  [View Original Post]
    Not the most beautiful face, but I don't think a male. Then, again, I was never able to guess weight at the carnival, either.
    Besides standing what appears to be close to 6 ft. "she" is sporting an Adam's apple!

  10. #25729

    Dancer

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySteve45  [View Original Post]
    Saw this girl and I do not recommend!!

    She is the girl in the pics and is real.

    She lives in a bad neighborhood with multiple other roommated, constantly people running around and her door to her room didn't shut.

    We started service with a lackluster BBBJ and then she didn't have cover and wanted me to leave to pick up cover, she wouldn't give money back for me to get cover, so we we did BBFS.

    Please message for more details.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/ohio/cincinnati/103153071
    Was she still tethered to the ankle monitor?

  11. #25728

    Is it just me

    Lot of ladies seem to be using medical issues or some kind surgery to see them now. Most likely just needing extra for holidays.

  12. #25727

    Dancer

    Saw this girl and I do not recommend!!

    She is the girl in the pics and is real.

    She lives in a bad neighborhood with multiple other roommated, constantly people running around and her door to her room didn't shut.

    We started service with a lackluster BBBJ and then she didn't have cover and wanted me to leave to pick up cover, she wouldn't give money back for me to get cover, so we we did BBFS.

    Please message for more details.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/ohio/cincinnati/103153071

  13. #25726

    Those last few pics are not her

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadKing1  [View Original Post]
    Those last few pictures sure look like a man? What's up with that?
    Those last few pics are of another girl that she does not work with anymore. Those last few pics do look like a male, but it isn't a male and it isn't BB.

  14. #25725

    Face Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadKing1  [View Original Post]
    Those last few pictures sure look like a man? What's up with that?
    Not the most beautiful face, but I don't think a male. Then, again, I was never able to guess weight at the carnival, either.

  15. #25724

    Typical exchange

    Even with a 513 we get this stuff. See below summary of text conversation.

    11:06 AM.

    • How much time you want?

    • 1/2 hour, first time.

    • $100 .

    Where you at?

    • I'd come to you. Where are you at?

    I asked you first for.

    Incall, where I am is irrelevant.

    • rate sounds good if you're, in fact, near me.

    • I'm sure you have ads in various cities, just want to be sure you're in my city.

    • next thing, I'm sure, is you will ask for a deposit.

    Self explanatory.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape