The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 514 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 14 414 464 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 564 614 1014 1514 ... LastLast
Results 7,696 to 7,710 of 33218
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25523

    Cleared some space

    Quote Originally Posted by Long8  [View Original Post]
    Inbox full.
    Cleared some space.

  2. #25522

    Bb

    Quote Originally Posted by Aries25  [View Original Post]
    BB is the smaller girl with dark black hair. I don't know the other taller girl with red hair. Also BB told me she doesn't associate with the other girl in the photos anymore.
    I also visited BB for incall. Aries description of B. B. (Bobby) is accurate. She was sharing a room with Jewells (her sister) who is pregnant when I arrived. Both did not appear to show any signs of a habit and have good teeth, which seems to be a rarity these days LOL. She is older with some baby damage but I'm not spring chicken myself. I will repeat.

    Here is a link to one of their duo adds.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/102725805

    SH.

  3. #25521
    Senior Member


    Posts: 113

    Beware

    Quote Originally Posted by PearishBA  [View Original Post]
    When you say 'get back in the game. ' Sounds like you were never really in the game because you've only been with your high school sweetheart. If this is just to get a little practice under your belt before pursuing legit relationships again ok. But if you're trying to do a longer arrangement with one of these girls after a traumatic live event, you're kinda sticking your chin out there and asking life to punch you in the face again.

    As much as you may want to, I wouldn't tell any of these women about your recently deceased wife or any other real life details. You're just another guy looking for some easy variety. You start telling sad stories is only going to encourage them to do the same. Not that they need the encouragement. Be prepared for endless stories, some real, some made up, regardless they all serve the same function. To manipulate guys, especially vulnerable lonely guys. Never forget all these girls are wrestling with drug addictions, bad lifestyle choices. You'd go nuts or worse trying to make a marriage work with one of them for even 1 year, much less 32. Don't be fooled by how well some of them manage to behave for the short periods of time you are with them. And if they're not directly involved in other criminal activity beyond selling the sex, they've got friends and boyfriends that are. And that can put you at risk in a number of ways alot of guys don't appreciate. Especially if you're inviting them back to your place or giving them details about your real life.

    Sorry to focus so much on the negative. You just need to really appreciate that you're treading out into an area that has the potential for alot more downside than benefit. Especially given your situation and background.
    Agree completely these girls feed off of finding your weakness. Having a good relationship is probably ok but if they know you have feelings for them they will take advantage from personal experience and shame on me but I survived and still having fun. Sorry to hear for your lose definitely not something you wish for anyone. Best and condolences.

  4. #25520
    Thanks so much. I appreciate your insight. I wasn't looking for any sort of relationship. Just experience. I don't live in Ohio (I live in San Diego), so anything other than sporadic casual encounters isn't really possible. I travel to Ohio for a week a month (we have clients in the state), so it was just to gain a little confidence.

    Thanks again.

    Nt.

    Quote Originally Posted by PearishBA  [View Original Post]
    When you say 'get back in the game. ' Sounds like you were never really in the game because you've only been with your high school sweetheart. If this is just to get a little practice under your belt before pursuing legit relationships again ok. But if you're trying to do a longer arrangement with one of these girls after a traumatic live event, you're kinda sticking your chin out there and asking life to punch you in the face again.

    As much as you may want to, I wouldn't tell any of these women about your recently deceased wife or any other real life details. You're just another guy looking for some easy variety. You start telling sad stories is only going to encourage them to do the same. Not that they need the encouragement. Be prepared for endless stories, some real, some made up, regardless they all serve the same function. To manipulate guys, especially vulnerable lonely guys. Never forget all these girls are wrestling with drug addictions, bad lifestyle choices. You'd go nuts or worse trying to make a marriage work with one of them for even 1 year, much less 32. Don't be fooled by how well some of them manage to behave for the short periods of time you are with them. And if they're not directly involved in other criminal activity beyond selling the sex, they've got friends and boyfriends that are. And that can put you at risk in a number of ways alot of guys don't appreciate. Especially if you're inviting them back to your place or giving them details about your real life.

  5. #25519

    Beware other types of cancers

    Quote Originally Posted by NateThompson19  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I'm new to the board. I lost my wife of 32 years to cancer earlier in the year. Awful disease.

    We had been together since high school. She was the only woman I was ever with. I have been on a few dates with women in my area, but I'm nervous about getting physical due to my inexperience in that area, if you know what I mean.

    So, I'm looking for providers to help. I definitely don't need a 22-year old (I have kids that age), but rather someone a little closer to my age that I can see on a regular basis.

    Thanks, guys. Feel free to message me if they are not public or send links if they are.
    When you say 'get back in the game. ' Sounds like you were never really in the game because you've only been with your high school sweetheart. If this is just to get a little practice under your belt before pursuing legit relationships again ok. But if you're trying to do a longer arrangement with one of these girls after a traumatic live event, you're kinda sticking your chin out there and asking life to punch you in the face again.

    As much as you may want to, I wouldn't tell any of these women about your recently deceased wife or any other real life details. You're just another guy looking for some easy variety. You start telling sad stories is only going to encourage them to do the same. Not that they need the encouragement. Be prepared for endless stories, some real, some made up, regardless they all serve the same function. To manipulate guys, especially vulnerable lonely guys. Never forget all these girls are wrestling with drug addictions, bad lifestyle choices. You'd go nuts or worse trying to make a marriage work with one of them for even 1 year, much less 32. Don't be fooled by how well some of them manage to behave for the short periods of time you are with them. And if they're not directly involved in other criminal activity beyond selling the sex, they've got friends and boyfriends that are. And that can put you at risk in a number of ways alot of guys don't appreciate. Especially if you're inviting them back to your place or giving them details about your real life.

    Sorry to focus so much on the negative. You just need to really appreciate that you're treading out into an area that has the potential for alot more downside than benefit. Especially given your situation and background.

  6. #25518
    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    Was she still tethered to the ankle monitor?
    Yes she was.

  7. #25517

    Bb

    Quote Originally Posted by Aries25  [View Original Post]
    BB is the smaller girl with dark black hair. I don't know the other taller girl with red hair. Also BB told me she doesn't associate with the other girl in the photos anymore.
    I also visited BB for incall. Aries description of B. B. (Bobby) is accurate. She was sharing a room with Jewells (her sister) who is pregnant when I arrived. Both did not appear to show any signs of a habit and have good teeth, which seems to be a rarity these days LOL. She is older with some baby damage but I'm not spring chicken myself. I will repeat.

    Here is a link to one of their duo adds.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/102725805

    SH.

  8. #25516

    Wet

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/103329490#.

    I figure she is legit. I searched back-and-forth and I really didn't find much about her which is surprising. Unless she is to go buy something else.

  9. #25515
    Senior Member


    Posts: 113

    Inbox is full Troubleplay

    Quote Originally Posted by TroublePlay  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for your loss, friend.

    What is your budget for a single hour of intimate pleasure? Do you want to see one woman or do you want to sample from the buffet of delights in the market place? What is your "type?

    That will help us steer you in the right direction.
    Inbox full.

  10. #25514

    Sorry for your loss

    Quote Originally Posted by NateThompson19  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I'm new to the board. I lost my wife of 32 years to cancer earlier in the year. Awful disease.

    We had been together since high school. She was the only woman I was ever with. I have been on a few dates with women in my area, but I'm nervous about getting physical due to my inexperience in that area, if you know what I mean.

    So, I'm looking for providers to help. I definitely don't need a 22-year old (I have kids that age), but rather someone a little closer to my age that I can see on a regular basis.

    Thanks, guys. Feel free to message me if they are not public or send links if they are.
    Sorry for your loss, friend.

    What is your budget for a single hour of intimate pleasure? Do you want to see one woman or do you want to sample from the buffet of delights in the market place? What is your "type?

    That will help us steer you in the right direction.

  11. #25513
    I'm sorry. Definitely not my intention. I travel throughout the state on business, so I posted in those cities.

    I'm new to the board, so I do apologize.

    Nt.


    Quote Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55  [View Original Post]
    Nate. What is up with posting same request multiple cities. Cincinnati and Akron. Only looked in those 2. Cincinnati to Akron? Hey guys,

    I'm new to the board. I lost my wife of 32 years to cancer earlier in the year. Awful disease.

    We had been together since high school. She was the only woman I was ever with. I have been on a few dates with women in my area, but I'm nervous about getting physical due to my inexperience in that area, if you know what I mean.

    So, I'm looking for providers to help. I definitely don't need a 22-year old (I have kids that age), but rather someone a little closer to my age that I can see on a regular basis.

    Thanks, guys. Feel free to message me if they are not public or send links if they are.

  12. #25512

    Same post multiple cities

    Nate. What is up with posting same request multiple cities. Cincinnati and Akron. Only looked in those 2. Cincinnati to Akron? Hey guys,

    I'm new to the board. I lost my wife of 32 years to cancer earlier in the year. Awful disease.

    We had been together since high school. She was the only woman I was ever with. I have been on a few dates with women in my area, but I'm nervous about getting physical due to my inexperience in that area, if you know what I mean.

    So, I'm looking for providers to help. I definitely don't need a 22-year old (I have kids that age), but rather someone a little closer to my age that I can see on a regular basis.

    Thanks, guys. Feel free to message me if they are not public or send links if they are.

  13. #25511

    BB is female

    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    Besides standing what appears to be close to 6 ft. "she" is sporting an Adam's apple!
    BB is the smaller girl with dark black hair. I don't know the other taller girl with red hair. Also BB told me she doesn't associate with the other girl in the photos anymore.

  14. #25510

    Sapphire blows

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/103327391

    Good communication and fair $. Head a solid 7. 5, pussy a solid 8 with good grip. Overall very comfortable and friendly. If you like a friendly and inviting woman that doesn't jerk you around and does what she says, this is a great one to try. YMMV on what you like but she was wonderful to me.

    Be safe out there!

  15. #25509

    Look again.

    Quote Originally Posted by FatDaddy3750  [View Original Post]
    Not the most beautiful face, but I don't think a male. Then, again, I was never able to guess weight at the carnival, either.
    Besides standing what appears to be close to 6 ft. "she" is sporting an Adam's apple!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape