Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,411 to 4,425 of 24707
-
12-12-22 13:04 #20297Senior Member

Posts: 263I'm in no way joking -- I'm sure it's not for everybody -- but the gasms you can have from a good prosrate massage are life changing. . I don't believe in God, but a good prostate massage has gotten me pretty close.
Originally Posted by BlahBl
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-22 05:15 #20296Senior Member

Posts: 88Karin
I live close to her, she has went full conspiracy nut job. She shows up to school board meetings (no in her school district) and spews wild conspiracies. I'd be afraid to see her now as I couldn't trust her to keep quiet if she thought you fit her agenda. Also I have seen her get called out on facebook for doing more than massaging. She's still in the business, but I believe she works out of a shop now and not her home.
Originally Posted by BuderBum314
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-22 15:37 #20295Regular Member

Posts: 20Orchid
Sorry, I meant Orchid in General Grant.
Originally Posted by Splatter34
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-22 10:44 #20294Senior Member

Posts: 130Orchid or Royal?
Royal Day Spa was located by the Social Security office. Orchid Day Spa was in General Grant. Both on Watson and both shut down.
Rose Day Spa is still in business by the Antique Mall on Tesson Ferry.
Originally Posted by Bigdick55
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-22 01:20 #20293Senior Member

Posts: 307Zoee
Does anyone still use Prolux? I haven't seen any updates in a minute on this website. I'm curious about Zoee. Any information would be appreciated.
-
12-10-22 23:25 #20292Senior Member

Posts: 56Any new Centreville ladies?
Was thinking about hitting up Centreville sometime this week, anyone notice anything noteworthy? Any new ladies who might be fun (descriptions would be nice)?
Is Blue still the best or is there anyone else giving her a run for her (our) money?
-
12-10-22 17:04 #20291Senior Member

Posts: 130Do you mean where Royal Day Spa was located? By Social Security?
Originally Posted by Bigdick55
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-22 14:40 #20290Regular Member

Posts: 20A few STL area questions
Hey folks,
Back in town after being gone for a short while in Denver, very bummed we don't have the same quality in all aspects of MPs that they do there. Anyways, a few questions for the group.
1. Does lees Kim Joe still have a great tease although only DIY?
2. Anyone have any experience with A+ Spa in Ballwin / Manchester area?
3. Still mostly DIY on west side of the river or any gems out there with HJ lately?
4. Does anyone have any info about the massage parlor that looks like it opening up off Watson (general grant center, I think)? It in the exact same location where Rose Spa was before they were shut down.
Thanks in advance y'all!
-
12-10-22 11:30 #20289Senior Member

Posts: 39Milking table
Something I always want to try was edging and milking table. Anyone know a provider in the St Louis area? PM me if you wish. Thanks.
-
12-09-22 16:45 #20288Senior Member

Posts: 249Bree
She has posted on listcrawler about 5 times today.
Originally Posted by Jannisary
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 14:30 #20287Senior Member

Posts: 1087Whatever happened to Bree from Listcrawler? She was always advertising pegging and guys reported that she kept asking them about doing it.
Originally Posted by Splatter34
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 13:26 #20286Senior Member

Posts: 119Sun li
What was your dream & roses?
Originally Posted by GM2019
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 12:17 #20285Senior Member

Posts: 120Sun Li on Watson Road
I had a great 2 hands massage with Lily at Sun Li last week and another fantastic 4 hands massage this week.
Originally Posted by GM2019
[View Original Post]
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/211104.html
-
12-09-22 11:33 #20284Senior Member

Posts: 192Ass vibrator
There was a lady I've contacted a few times with no response. Finally got a response. She'll see me on one condition first visit: that I (or she) shove vibrator up my ass. I said I wasn't interested in that and I'd never ask that of a provider. I think it was a joke. I also think it was her way of telling me to f myself and not bother her.
Originally Posted by Splatter34
[View Original Post]
She (or someone else) replied, you'll "you must try it. First visit. You'll like it."
I didn't pursue this further but I'll PM you if you'd like. I think she was kidding or doesn't care to see me (we've never met).
-
12-09-22 09:18 #20283Senior Member

Posts: 638Susan
I'm sure her boyfriend got tired of digging out all the creampies. That women would get liquored up and let you basically do whatever you wanted. She was a wild. Definitely a dying breed around here.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
She told me she's very selective about who she sees now. I probably got nixed because I would be expecting more than a rub and tug. I'm guessing she got wifed up and now only gives it to her man.
But for real, I think her new real world job is taking up more of her time. After getting in touch with her, I was cancelled on twice and ghosted the last time. Oh well. Not much to move on to in this market.











Reply With Quote





