Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20042

    Centerville

    Quote Originally Posted by Jannisary  [View Original Post]
    I suggest you go back and read past reports on the Centreville AMPs in this thread and the AMP Centreville thread and over in the Illinois forum in the Washington Park Massage Parlor Reports section. It is pretty simple you can just give the gal you choose 200 and she should take care of you but maybe she'll give you a half hour instead of a full hour and think the rest is part of the tip or she might skip the table shower to save time. So its best to know what should be going on before you try it out.

    Personally I'd tell the gal that I want the hour and ask if the table shower is available. Then you give her the 60 for the hour and let her see you have another 100. Some guys lay it down on the table next to massage table. I generally keep the remainder of the money I take into the spa deep in my pocket. Then if she has to have more than the 100 then I can pull it out.
    How's the TS at Tokyo compared to the neighboring spas?

  2. #20041
    Quote Originally Posted by SkullMarked25  [View Original Post]
    I assume 2 $$ is 200 yes? If so I will go give it a whirl when I get paid next! They don't have any issue with ugly or chunky fellas do they? I assume theY take anyone but I'd hate to show up with my gremlin face and beer gut to be turned away.
    I suggest you go back and read past reports on the Centreville AMPs in this thread and the AMP Centreville thread and over in the Illinois forum in the Washington Park Massage Parlor Reports section. It is pretty simple you can just give the gal you choose 200 and she should take care of you but maybe she'll give you a half hour instead of a full hour and think the rest is part of the tip or she might skip the table shower to save time. So its best to know what should be going on before you try it out.

    Personally I'd tell the gal that I want the hour and ask if the table shower is available. Then you give her the 60 for the hour and let her see you have another 100. Some guys lay it down on the table next to massage table. I generally keep the remainder of the money I take into the spa deep in my pocket. Then if she has to have more than the 100 then I can pull it out.

  3. #20040
    Quote Originally Posted by SkullMarked25  [View Original Post]
    I assume 2 $$ is 200 yes? If so I will go give it a whirl when I get paid next! They don't have any issue with ugly or chunky fellas do they? I assume theY take anyone but I'd hate to show up with my gremlin face and beer gut to be turned away.
    They see money.

  4. #20039

    Centerville AMPs

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    Just going to point out we are about a month away from elections. Sheriff's and PAs are elected. Busting a "human trafficking ring" looks good to voters.
    Actually, somebody already tried this about 6 or 7 years ago. I mean full blown FBI investigation. Feds crawling around in attics and crawl spaces. Sniffer dogs. Backgrounds checks.

    Result? Nothing. Nobody hidden / held against their will, no drugs, all girls actually USA Citizens, etc, etc.

    It ended up being a massive waste of resources. I don't think anyone involved has forgotten that embarrassment. Also, I am not a lawyer, but I think that if anyone were to come around again trying to throw the same exact accusations again without "new" evidence they might have a harassment case.

  5. #20038
    Quote Originally Posted by GM2019  [View Original Post]
    Got the best 4 hands I have had in a while. Fun and relaxing.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/209599.html
    How much is 4 hands there? Tip?

  6. #20037
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamster4072  [View Original Post]
    If you are going to Centerville Il or whatever it is called now I would bring 2 $$. Ask to see the lineup and they will take it from there. You won't have to say or do anything else. If you don't see what you like, say no thanks and be on your way. The buildings are crappy but they will usually take care of you. This advice is only for Centreville. Let us know how it goes.
    I assume 2 $$ is 200 yes? If so I will go give it a whirl when I get paid next! They don't have any issue with ugly or chunky fellas do they? I assume theY take anyone but I'd hate to show up with my gremlin face and beer gut to be turned away.

  7. #20036

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by Bxy444  [View Original Post]
    Any help is appreciated. Was thinking of booking with pro lux. Anyone see the new lady Celeste? How is location downtown etc. Want to make sure safety is okay in the area. Thanks in advance.
    She has the worst attitude probably in the Stl are such a BI* even the person that posts for them says so stay away I think she is way bipolar.

  8. #20035

    Centreville Il

    Quote Originally Posted by SkullMarked25  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to trying the AMP scene (mainly been going off of Listcrawler) what procedure is expected of me if I were to go to somewhere (lets go Tokyo Spa for example). How much should I expect to pay? What do I say or bring? (Please be light on terms and abbreviations, I'm still learning LOL).
    If you are going to Centerville Il or whatever it is called now I would bring 2 $$. Ask to see the lineup and they will take it from there. You won't have to say or do anything else. If you don't see what you like, say no thanks and be on your way. The buildings are crappy but they will usually take care of you. This advice is only for Centreville. Let us know how it goes.

  9. #20034

    Sun Li 4 hands

    Quote Originally Posted by FarmFun  [View Original Post]
    Just a massage?
    Got the best 4 hands I have had in a while. Fun and relaxing.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/209599.html

  10. #20033

    Pro Lux info

    Any help is appreciated. Was thinking of booking with pro lux. Anyone see the new lady Celeste? How is location downtown etc. Want to make sure safety is okay in the area. Thanks in advance.

  11. #20032
    I'm new to trying the AMP scene (mainly been going off of Listcrawler) what procedure is expected of me if I were to go to somewhere (lets go Tokyo Spa for example). How much should I expect to pay? What do I say or bring? (Please be light on terms and abbreviations, I'm still learning LOL).

  12. #20031

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by Faptastical  [View Original Post]
    From my experience, the further you book in advance, the more likely she is to cancel on you. Even a single day in advance is more likely to get cancelled than not.

    Unfortunately, same day visits are often booked up or only have crappy time slots.
    I have experienced the same but she still saw me. I believe she has a massively busy life outside her day to day job. I'm not defending her. I'm simply saying she still made sure I was seen after canceling. I'm trusting what I was told is true as to reason why (I believe her). I believe it's a supply and demand issue due to her location and area.

    If she wanted, she could work 7 days a week and guys would still patronize her. Not defending her. I agree scheduling issues are a pain especially with short notice. And if someone is driving by and seeing her there when being told otherwise. It's not good.

    I like her but find her abrasive and a bit too talkative. I sense she's dealt with major jerks in past as clients. She can be defensive your first visit. I think we all know this. And whatever anyone does, at all costs, avoid politics. Never discuss politics with her. I had zero issue with her. Zeeo. But I can see she might alienate people that differ from her politically. Not sure but she's pretty passionate about the political arena.

  13. #20030
    Quote Originally Posted by Stlconnoisseur  [View Original Post]
    Agree completely on Jenny being unreliable. The only thing that is reliable is her being late if she does not cancel on you. A couple of times cancelled on me and I was already on my way so drove by and see her suv in lot. I think she overbooks and / or bumps you if a regulars wants to schedule. I am done with her.
    From my experience, the further you book in advance, the more likely she is to cancel on you. Even a single day in advance is more likely to get cancelled than not.

    Unfortunately, same day visits are often booked up or only have crappy time slots.

  14. #20029

    Kathleen

    Quote Originally Posted by Muadib  [View Original Post]
    Trying to get out that way in the next few weeks. These two seem similar and about what I'm looking for. Never done the studio thing so I figured I'd ask the group, is one of them clearly the better choice?
    If you are referring to Kathleen in South City, everything about her is unremarkable. Not bad, just unremarkable. Tits are okay, not huge or impressive. Just kind of there. She's not unattractive, just plain. The conversation is normal, but again, not memorable. At $120 for a topless handshake that seems fairly clinical, she's safe and reliable, if, again, unremarkable.

    My two cents, if I'm going to pay over 1 bill for a handshake, there better be something memorable. Nikki has (had) a great body, Toni has some massive, smothering juggs, and Jenny has those fantastic tits. Kathleen is. Just kinda there.

  15. #20028

    Table Shower

    Who has the best table shower for the price in town? Along with extras.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape