Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 515 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 15 415 465 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 565 615 1015 1515 ... LastLast
Results 7,711 to 7,725 of 33219
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25509

    Look again.

    Quote Originally Posted by FatDaddy3750  [View Original Post]
    Not the most beautiful face, but I don't think a male. Then, again, I was never able to guess weight at the carnival, either.
    Besides standing what appears to be close to 6 ft. "she" is sporting an Adam's apple!

  2. #25508

    Dancer

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySteve45  [View Original Post]
    Saw this girl and I do not recommend!!

    She is the girl in the pics and is real.

    She lives in a bad neighborhood with multiple other roommated, constantly people running around and her door to her room didn't shut.

    We started service with a lackluster BBBJ and then she didn't have cover and wanted me to leave to pick up cover, she wouldn't give money back for me to get cover, so we we did BBFS.

    Please message for more details.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/ohio/cincinnati/103153071
    Was she still tethered to the ankle monitor?

  3. #25507

    Is it just me

    Lot of ladies seem to be using medical issues or some kind surgery to see them now. Most likely just needing extra for holidays.

  4. #25506

    Dancer

    Saw this girl and I do not recommend!!

    She is the girl in the pics and is real.

    She lives in a bad neighborhood with multiple other roommated, constantly people running around and her door to her room didn't shut.

    We started service with a lackluster BBBJ and then she didn't have cover and wanted me to leave to pick up cover, she wouldn't give money back for me to get cover, so we we did BBFS.

    Please message for more details.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/ohio/cincinnati/103153071

  5. #25505

    Those last few pics are not her

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadKing1  [View Original Post]
    Those last few pictures sure look like a man? What's up with that?
    Those last few pics are of another girl that she does not work with anymore. Those last few pics do look like a male, but it isn't a male and it isn't BB.

  6. #25504

    Face Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadKing1  [View Original Post]
    Those last few pictures sure look like a man? What's up with that?
    Not the most beautiful face, but I don't think a male. Then, again, I was never able to guess weight at the carnival, either.

  7. #25503

    Typical exchange

    Even with a 513 we get this stuff. See below summary of text conversation.

    11:06 AM.

    • How much time you want?

    • 1/2 hour, first time.

    • $100 .

    Where you at?

    • I'd come to you. Where are you at?

    I asked you first for.

    Incall, where I am is irrelevant.

    • rate sounds good if you're, in fact, near me.

    • I'm sure you have ads in various cities, just want to be sure you're in my city.

    • next thing, I'm sure, is you will ask for a deposit.

    Self explanatory.

  8. #25502
    Quote Originally Posted by Chateau  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/102998796#.

    Anyone have any luck with this one? I hope it's real and not a scam or sting. Looks fishy but at least all the tats match in the pics. She's hot either way.
    I was trying to meet up with her the other day. She responded to my first text, and then left me hanging for a couple hours, so I called her. She was high AF, but said she would send me her address via text, so I waited. Ended up calling her back, and she was too out of it to put words together, so I just found someone else.

  9. #25501

    Getting Back In The Game. Recommendations?

    Hey guys,

    I'm new to the board. I lost my wife of 32 years to cancer earlier in the year. Awful disease.

    We had been together since high school. She was the only woman I was ever with. I have been on a few dates with women in my area, but I'm nervous about getting physical due to my inexperience in that area, if you know what I mean.

    So, I'm looking for providers to help. I definitely don't need a 22-year old (I have kids that age), but rather someone a little closer to my age that I can see on a regular basis.

    Thanks, guys. Feel free to message me if they are not public or send links if they are.

  10. #25500

    Hold up

    Quote Originally Posted by Aries25  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/102908084

    I have seen BB a few times for outcall. She always answers my text messages quickly and keeps me updated on when she will get to my place which is on time or close to on time. BB is the girl in the pics and she dresses in casual clothes to not draw attention.

    After she gets to my place we always have a conversation for a while, she doesn't rush me and likes to chill for a bit before providing her services in the bedroom. I'm not going into great detail about her services but she always seems to enjoy being with me and I'm always satisfied. After the session is over she talks with me some more before heading out and she stays for the entire time I pay for.

    All in all I recommend BB, she is a beautiful girl with a great personality and attitude.
    Those last few pictures sure look like a man? What's up with that?

  11. #25499
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    The fact that she post BBBJ an only does covered when you get there time to walk. False post I move to my back up plan.
    During the session I said "I do everything covered", she said "me too".

    She may have said that for my benefit, I don't know, YMMV.

  12. #25498

    BB review

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/102908084

    I have seen BB a few times for outcall. She always answers my text messages quickly and keeps me updated on when she will get to my place which is on time or close to on time. BB is the girl in the pics and she dresses in casual clothes to not draw attention.

    After she gets to my place we always have a conversation for a while, she doesn't rush me and likes to chill for a bit before providing her services in the bedroom. I'm not going into great detail about her services but she always seems to enjoy being with me and I'm always satisfied. After the session is over she talks with me some more before heading out and she stays for the entire time I pay for.

    All in all I recommend BB, she is a beautiful girl with a great personality and attitude.

  13. #25497
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCoff33  [View Original Post]
    Ran across her post this morning on STG.

    Found several senior reviews on the Lexington board.

    She's staying the weekend in a newly renovated AB&B close to downtown. Answered the door in nothing but a thong: great chest, pretty face, soft southern accent. Wonderful visit. Everything covered with this petite bbw. Only word of caution for some is you will leave smelling like perfume.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/039111571101
    The fact that she post BBBJ an only does covered when you get there time to walk. False post I move to my back up plan.

  14. #25496

    Journey's Cincinnati Post

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCoff33  [View Original Post]
    Ran across her post this morning on STG.

    Found several senior reviews on the Lexington board.

    She's staying the weekend in a newly renovated AB&B close to downtown. Answered the door in nothing but a thong: great chest, pretty face, soft southern accent. Wonderful visit. Everything covered with this petite bbw. Only word of caution for some is you will leave smelling like perfume.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/039111571101
    Sorry, I copied an old Lexington post I had up doing my research.

    Today's Cincinnati post:

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...r/265686852872

  15. #25495

    RE: lanalove

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Time waster. Unreliable. YMMV. Next.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mslanalove
    What happened? Did you give her a deposit?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape