Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 568 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 68 468 518 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 618 668 1068 1568 ... LastLast
Results 8,506 to 8,520 of 24532
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16027
    Quote Originally Posted by IveGotACigBock  [View Original Post]
    Going off the pics, she has a nice juicy bubble on her. I so want to crush it. Do we have any experiences with her? I'm going to end up tofft lls.

  2. #16026

  3. #16025

    No problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer151  [View Original Post]
    You are correct, I am referring to this Amanda, Always a good time, never had any problems with her.

    -Siniff.
    I agree; I've never had an issue with her. I was surprised to see the negative reports. I guess YVMV applies here.

  4. #16024

    Bolton Hill Redhead Casey Moved

    My favorite 50/50 last minute resort Red head Bolton hill Casey moved to Pasadena not long ago. Hit her up about her new spot. Told me she rents under another person's house in a separate unit. Said the neighborhood is nice and shouldn't be any issue from the person upstairs but I haven't seen her in awhile to confirm that part. And whether if her bf or someone is hiding in a bathroom. May see her soon to give an update. No I don't have her address.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/102967042

  5. #16023

    Amanda

    You are correct, I am referring to this Amanda, Always a good time, never had any problems with her.

    -Siniff.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Amanda, not sure if she's still using the same name. I have seen her ads and was curious if her dreams are valid. Semi attractive woman slender. Does anyone know if these photos are very old. My guess is she would be using younger pics.

    It looks like she's a rip off / robbery. She looks like she's a possible addict. This opens the box for all types of danger. They only care about one thing. Always do your research.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2974932-376463

  6. #16022

    Ro

    Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer151  [View Original Post]
    That is Amanda, I have seen her many times. Best BBBJ. I have never had any problems with her whatsoever. Always been a fun time. She not once have ever asked for donations upfront.

    I'm suspecting a disgruntled monger, considering only one report of robbery, and the other reports basically just saying she "looks"like robbery, and never seeing her.
    There were other reports. But they disappeared when her ads were taken down, voluntarily or not.

  7. #16021

    Wrong girl

    This isn't amanda. I know which amanda you are talking about and this girl I posted looks way different.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer151  [View Original Post]
    That is Amanda, I have seen her many times. Best BBBJ. I have never had any problems with her whatsoever. Always been a fun time. She not once have ever asked for donations upfront.

    I'm suspecting a disgruntled monger, considering only one report of robbery, and the other reports basically just saying she "looks"like robbery, and never seeing her.

  8. #16020

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    Makes sense. She was healty weight cute blonde girl. That looked drug free. Doesn't really match the type of girls in baltimore.
    That is Amanda, I have seen her many times. Best BBBJ. I have never had any problems with her whatsoever. Always been a fun time. She not once have ever asked for donations upfront.

    I'm suspecting a disgruntled monger, considering only one report of robbery, and the other reports basically just saying she "looks"like robbery, and never seeing her.

  9. #16019

    Of course

    Makes sense. She was healthy weight cute blonde girl. That looked drug free. Doesn't really match the type of girls in baltimore.

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Ad is already gone.

  10. #16018

    Amanda. Thanks for the heads up

    Quote Originally Posted by PellyMason  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised that she uses the same name even after attempts at robbery. She'll be back. Come carrying or avoid altogether.
    Amanda, not sure if she's still using the same name. I have seen her ads and was curious if her dreams are valid. Semi attractive woman slender. Does anyone know if these photos are very old. My guess is she would be using younger pics.

    It looks like she's a rip off / robbery. She looks like she's a possible addict. This opens the box for all types of danger. They only care about one thing. Always do your research.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2974932-376463
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 37539714-7E43-40B1-B39F-DAB5CEF0981C.jpg‎  

  11. #16017

    College park latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysFan  [View Original Post]
    Round 6 I went in for a brown skin 30 yo cutie with braces and she told me was Cubana. Had some nice d size titties and sweet firm ass. Ass was pretty solid. Not much jiggle to it. Pics make it look phat as hell but it wasn't jiggly. It was firm. This is my new go to spot on a weekly basis LOL.

    Catch them if you can!!
    Forgot the pic.

    Catch them if you can!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Candy.jpg‎  

  12. #16016

    Anyone experience this one


  13. #16015
    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met this girl? She did facetime but doesn't mean she won't grab and dash.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...-/035482229786
    Ad is already gone.

  14. #16014

    Stacie

    Anyone met this girl? She did facetime but doesn't mean she won't grab and dash.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...-/035482229786

  15. #16013
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysFan  [View Original Post]
    Round 6 I went in for a brown skin 30 yo cutie with braces and she told me was Cubana. Had some nice d size titties and sweet firm ass. Ass was pretty solid. Not much jiggle to it. Pics make it look phat as hell but it wasn't jiggly. It was firm. This is my new go to spot on a weekly basis LOL.

    Catch them if you can!!
    Wow, this operation really is out of this world. I got blonde Peruvian Sol today. No English but I can get by with broken Spanglish. Tits are enhanced, ass was as described above, nice and round and SUPER firm. All covered but she was so tight and responsive that I didn't even notice. Let me put it in her culito for no upcharge. I had brought a little extra for the add on and gave her a tip for the exceptional performance. Definitely going to keep coming back, hopefully they don't run into any issues or disappear utr.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape